account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?

Discus and support account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; So, back in June I had redeemed a number of points for contest entries. Looking at the site again, and not only are some of the contests that I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by HailedNoobicus, Aug 10, 2018.

1. account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?

So, back in June I had redeemed a number of points for contest entries. Looking at the site again, and not only are some of the contests that I had entered no longer visible, even under the "Winners" tab, but the other contests have not had their
    winners updated since March.

If the site isn't being kept up to date, how would I know if I won a contest? How do I view the status of the contests that specifically I had entered? There appears to be no way to filter the contests by those you have entered, to make status checking
    easier.

I called Support multiple times, and they have not been able to assist, and directed me here.

:)

HailedNoobicus, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox support does not handle the Rewards program. And since this is not an Xbox Rewards program issue, support in the forums will not be able to assist. You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the link I gave you.

Smwutches, Aug 10, 2018
  3. account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?

I called Support multiple times, and they have not been able to assist, and directed me here.

HailedNoobicus, Aug 10, 2018
  4. account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?

If you won you would receive an email with instructions on how to receive your prize

whiteandshiny, Aug 11, 2018
  5. dxrules
    dxrules Guest
    You will be contacted through email if you win, you didn't win you don't get contacted. No real way of knowing unfortunately.

dxrules, Aug 11, 2018
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    I believe that when you earn a reward it will show up on your rewards page at the end of a season, and if it is anything with a code or that needs to be shipped they will e-mail you directly in regards to it.

Saeleth, Aug 12, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That only applies to the Ambassador program. The Microsoft Rewards program does not run on seasons.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox support does not handle the Rewards program. And since this is not an Xbox Rewards program issue, support in the forums will not be able to assist. You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the link I gave you.
  9. HailedNoobicus Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  10. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  11. dxrules Win User

You will be contacted through email if you win, you didn't win you don't get contacted. No real way of knowing unfortunately.
  12. Saeleth Win User

I believe that when you earn a reward it will show up on your rewards page at the end of a season, and if it is anything with a code or that needs to be shipped they will e-mail you directly in regards to it.
Thema:

1. account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated? - Similar Threads - account microsoft com

2. Linked wrong Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked wrong Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4: So I'm playing Minecraft Bedrock edition on PS4 and i linked the wrong Microsoft account. No matter what I do I cannot unlink the wrong account from my PlayStation account. From what I've seen,...
  3. Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought and downloaded a game to the wrong microsoft account.: Hiya, Back in January I fancied the new Fishing pro game and as I was at work didn't think and bought it and purchased it. Then promptly logged into my work Microsoft account and installed it...
  4. Locked out of microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of microsoft account: To forgot the password to my account. The email linked to my microsoft account was hacked and i lost access to it. I have two step varifocation turned on my account. I still have the phone number...
  5. How to handle Microsoft account for child with divorced parents?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to handle Microsoft account for child with divorced parents?: So my son has an xbox account we created for him when he was young. We put it under his mother's Microsoft account when her and I were together. We haven't had any issues about having to share the...
  6. Can’t log in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log in to my Microsoft account: I’ve connected my ps4 and my mincrosoft account on minecraft but when im trying to log in it says that it tried to log in but simthing went wrong What should I do?...
  7. microsoft account mezclar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account mezclar: it is possible to merge two microsoft accounts in order to join the game library? a40a2b4e-0f52-4f88-910e-f815be95e080
  8. Sign in Microsoft Account to an other Ps4 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in Microsoft Account to an other Ps4 account: Hallo, Ich habe mich aus versehen auf dem falschen Ps4 Account mit meinem Microsoft Account angemeldet. Nun möchte es wechseln. Ich habe bereits die Verknüpfung aufgehoben, aber es steht, dass...
  9. Recover Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Microsoft account: I tried signing into my xbox account and they asked to verify that its me but they need to send me a code but i have a new number and cant receive the code i need so i went online and it told me...
  10. i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s: i have checked all the settings needing to be allowed for multiplayer games like minecraft but its not still not letting me sign in therefore i cannot play. Thank you for your help have a good day...