account money

Discus and support account money in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why don't they change it to where you can use your account money to buy backward compatible games? A lot of people do not want their credit card number... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OldeRaider, Apr 23, 2019.

1. OldeRaider
    OldeRaider Guest

account money

Why don't they change it to where you can use your account money to buy backward compatible games? A lot of people do not want their credit card number out there and others do not have their 360's any more.

:)

OldeRaider, Apr 23, 2019
  2. roadkill1910 Win User

account money

When u go to prchase something a box appears in which theres. Written as far as i know add payment or use money from the microsoft account or this option is in the add payment option if u have the money to buy the thing then the money is not grey if u have
    less money needed to purchase the thing then its grey
  3. Airyrose666 Win User

account money

It's just how the old system was unfortunately
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

account money

I think it's due to the way the Store overlay works on the Xbox One. You can use your currency on the 360 but it's something that I'm sure they're aware of and are trying to work out.
  5. GreenJester8559 Win User

account money

not seems easy, they must change 360 marketplace...
  6. Smwutches Win User

account money

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card from a retailer. The currency system is not set up to work with recurring subscriptions.
Thema:

account money

1. account money - Similar Threads - account money

2. Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,: Paid money into wrong account can I get refund or transfer to another account ca76009e-0bf7-4b50-afb0-c5c1ea41e758
  3. Can u put the money back on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can u put the money back on my account: I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeem it but the money not on my account i have waited a whole day 92a02884-a6f9-4c03-bcfe-6fbb5a6f2834
  4. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...
  5. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301
  6. Send money from an account to another.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Send money from an account to another.: Can I send money from an Xbox or Microsoft account to another Xbox or Microsoft account, is that possible? 29c9ea80-7c94-47b9-b5cf-15fbae257aa5
  7. money disapear from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    money disapear from my account: i dont thinck its normal to loose money without buying a game but its happens today ... whats the problem? thanks to explain me that if you are able 1e59118f-509f-4d6f-99df-8df68f570417
  8. Money on my account? Maybe......

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money on my account? Maybe......: When i look on ny account through xbox.com it says i have $0.01 on my microsoft account. Samething trough the xbox in the payment options. But when i go to buy something it says therevis $20.00 on...
  9. Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.: A friend of mine bought the season two battle pass for apex earlier today and he has access to it but it never pulled money from his account. He also bought a subscription to a mixer streamer but...
  10. Price change after adding money to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price change after adding money to account: Purchased gift cards in store on 6/28/2019 because according to Microsoft, Red Dead Redemption 2 was $35.99 digital download. Returned home, added $40 to my account and Red Dead Redemption is now...