Account money

Discus and support Account money in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When i put the prepaid xbox gift card pin in i Accidentally pushed back and it says it have the money but it says i have to complete the prosess but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bosscandy1097, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Account money

When i put the prepaid xbox gift card pin in i Accidentally pushed back and it says it have the money but it says i have to complete the prosess but it doesnt tell me how so how do i complete it.

:)

Bosscandy1097, Jun 18, 2019
  2. roadkill1910 Win User

account money

When u go to prchase something a box appears in which theres. Written as far as i know add payment or use money from the microsoft account or this option is in the add payment option if u have the money to buy the thing then the money is not grey if u have
    less money needed to purchase the thing then its grey
  3. Airyrose666 Win User

account money

It's just how the old system was unfortunately
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

account money

I think it's due to the way the Store overlay works on the Xbox One. You can use your currency on the 360 but it's something that I'm sure they're aware of and are trying to work out.
  5. GreenJester8559 Win User

account money

not seems easy, they must change 360 marketplace...
  6. Smwutches Win User

account money

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card from a retailer. The currency system is not set up to work with recurring subscriptions.
Thema:

Account money

1. Account money - Similar Threads - Account money

2. Adding payment options to an account that has money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding payment options to an account that has money on it: I already have some money on my account and i was wondering what would happen to the money if i added a credit card to my account. if i bought a game would it take the money out of my account...
  3. Microsoft taking money from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft taking money from my account: Months ago i would've got a subscription for xbox game pass ultimate. within the past few days i've had money in my account, i turned my xbox on last night to update it and i check my bank today...
  4. My child can't use the money on their account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can't use the money on their account: My child has $25.00 on their account. When he ask to buy Vbucks through the game, and I go to approve it, it wants me to pay by Credit Card. I have no option to use the balance on his account.......
  5. moving money from one child account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    moving money from one child account to another: I have 2 family account in my family one is an old account my son no longer uses and he has a newer account, which he now uses to play on the xbox with and he has a fully loaded profile on the...
  6. Please help my account for 7 years was hacked and they using my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help my account for 7 years was hacked and they using my money: Hello my name is Aysha some one hacked my xbox account that i had for 6 -7 years now they been trying to use my card on file I’ve tried getting the account back but they change the pw email and...
  7. Can't add money to my son's account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't add money to my son's account.: I was trying to give my son a few bucks to be spent for Corona gaming times. On "my family" MS website I tried to use the "Add money" link, but all I get is: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re...
  8. Cannot add money to my child’s Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add money to my child’s Xbox account: I have been told by xbox support agent 3 times my account is blocked for 72 hours while it investigates fraudulent activity. This has been going on since late April and still unresolved even...
  9. My money was withdrawn from my account, but no game pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My money was withdrawn from my account, but no game pass.: Hello, Today I see in my bank app that I have a withdraw for Xbox Game Pass. I found out that when I made my first payment it goes automatically and puts recurrent billing, witch I did not want....
  10. Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account: Purchased 2400 COD points after the update & right after i hit purchase a message popped up saying " something went wrong, but your items are not lost, please reeboot the game to reedem them &...