Account money

Discus and support Account money in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When i put the prepaid xbox gift card pin in i Accidentally pushed back and it says it have the money but it says i have to complete the prosess but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bosscandy1097, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Account money

When i put the prepaid xbox gift card pin in i Accidentally pushed back and it says it have the money but it says i have to complete the prosess but it doesnt tell me how so how do i complete it.

:)

Bosscandy1097, Jun 18, 2019
  2. roadkill1910 Win User

account money

When u go to prchase something a box appears in which theres. Written as far as i know add payment or use money from the microsoft account or this option is in the add payment option if u have the money to buy the thing then the money is not grey if u have
    less money needed to purchase the thing then its grey
  3. Airyrose666 Win User

account money

It's just how the old system was unfortunately
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

account money

I think it's due to the way the Store overlay works on the Xbox One. You can use your currency on the 360 but it's something that I'm sure they're aware of and are trying to work out.
  5. GreenJester8559 Win User

account money

not seems easy, they must change 360 marketplace...
  6. Smwutches Win User

account money

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card from a retailer. The currency system is not set up to work with recurring subscriptions.
Thema:

Account money

1. Account money - Similar Threads - Account money

2. Trying to add spending money to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add spending money to my son's account: For the last two days I have been trying to add spending money on my son's account like I have done many times before. I go in to my family section, select my sons name, click on spending, click...
  3. why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?: i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account 754f1be3-fcee-4a9e-bba5-e3121e79afa5
  4. Paying for a subscription with Microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for a subscription with Microsoft account money: I'm trying to buy a gamepass ultimate membership with my xbox live money. I have $15. I want to use that as my payment option, but it keeps asking me for a credit card. Why?...
  5. Money in Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Money in Microsoft account.: Hi, I have about $70 in my Microsoft Account. When I tried to purchase Robux (in Roblox) it says I only have $8. Why is that so? Thanks. 8b76c4b6-5f6c-49b8-ba17-1758dafd208d
  6. Cannot add money to sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add money to sons account: I log onto my microsoft live account go under family and add money to sons account. It just shows a blank page and does not add the money 4be0a2a4-b622-4646-8dfa-07497b5490dd
  7. Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,: Paid money into wrong account can I get refund or transfer to another account ca76009e-0bf7-4b50-afb0-c5c1ea41e758
  8. Can u put the money back on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can u put the money back on my account: I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeem it but the money not on my account i have waited a whole day 92a02884-a6f9-4c03-bcfe-6fbb5a6f2834
  9. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...
  10. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301