Account of Gold

Discus and support Account of Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want change my e-mail and password keeping all i have, is it possible? Thanks! I have other account created. [Translate] Eu gostaria de trocar meu... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CAPO2110, Jul 31, 2019.

1. CAPO2110
    CAPO2110 Guest

Account of Gold

I want change my e-mail and password keeping all i have, is it possible? Thanks! I have other account created.

[Translate]

Eu gostaria de trocar meu e-mail e senha mantendo tudo oque tenho, é possível? Obrigado! Eu já tenho outra conta criada.

:)

CAPO2110, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Nod Nolan Win User

Battlefield 4 beta 4 oct

a Trial Gold account is still a Gold account. So a Trial gold account will be able to do anything a normal Gold account account can, including the Battlefield 4 Beta.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Live home sharing

As long as the account that has gold selects that console as the home console all other accounts will have gold. If your gold account is on a console that is not the home console, then your gold account will need to be signed in so the other accounts can
    use your gold.
  4. VVaId0 Win User

gold account for xbone and multiple console homes.

It's essentially the same, let me try to explain.

You need 1 gold account for every 2 consoles.

Let's say you have 4 consoles. With 4 accounts. You make 2 gold accounts, and 2 home gold consoles with those accounts. The gold accounts play on the non gold consoles and they get their benefits because they are gold members. The 2 non gold accounts play
    on the home gold consoles and get the benefits because it's a gold console.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

What Gold features are you trying to use with the account?

Be aware, that only Multiplayer and Party chat will work. You will NOT be able to get the Gold discounts or free Games with Gold on the non-Gold account, even if the console shares the Gold of the gold-owning account.
  6. Zero Divided Win User

Turning other profiles to Gold

if one account on the X1 is gold, then all account on the X1 are gold. however on the 360, only the one account will be gold, the others will still be silver.
Thema:

Account of Gold

1. Account of Gold - Similar Threads - Account Gold

2. Minecraft Xbox one - PC, senza account account Gold (No Gold account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox one - PC, senza account account Gold (No Gold account): Siamo 2 amici che cerchiamo di giocare a minecraft in multiplayer. Io con PC(bedrock) e lui con Xbox One. Dalle varie guide sembra possibile ma non ci riusciamo. Tolto che lo stato...
  3. Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...: The game was friday the 13th 532e2c8f-b9a0-4f32-8138-38ce5e4f1282
  4. I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just made an XBOX One account and used the Live Gold card i got for christmas. My account...: I have several other accounts already on my xbox one, but i dont use them. (they are out of the question as the accounts are all lost) I just made a new one, wanting to get back into XBOX gaming...
  5. Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account: For the first time I entered in the xbox live gold code under my name instead of my son's and it won't connect to his account. He has it listed as his home Xbox and then I thought maybe I don't...
  6. Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account: Hello everyone, I am coming here as a last resort to an issue I have been having with Epic Games and Fortnite specifically. I am at my wits end with the Epic “customer service” - the answers they...
  7. How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s: How do i add my child to my xbox live gold account? He has xbox one s 0d00e799-6db1-4beb-bcc1-eb9a5f6943f2
  8. Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account?: My daughter locked herself out of her entire xbox by forgetting all of her login info....so she created a whole new account. Problem is, i pay for her xbox live subscription on the one thats...
  9. Xbox live gold on parent account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold on parent account: I purchased xbox live gold and redeemed it on my parent account. I have a child account attached to my family account, but it doesn't recognize the xbox live gold membership that we purchased. How...
  10. Does sharing a gold or ultimate account allow FREE accounts to the discounted pricing of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does sharing a gold or ultimate account allow FREE accounts to the discounted pricing of...: I have my main Xbox setup as the "home Xbox" and have the Ultimate game pass option. My son's account is a free account. He can do everything he needs to do on this xbox since it is set to the...