Account of Gold

Discus and support Account of Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want change my e-mail and password keeping all i have, is it possible? Thanks! I have other account created. [Translate] Eu gostaria de trocar meu... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CAPO2110, Jul 31, 2019.

1. CAPO2110
    CAPO2110 Guest

Account of Gold

I want change my e-mail and password keeping all i have, is it possible? Thanks! I have other account created.

[Translate]

Eu gostaria de trocar meu e-mail e senha mantendo tudo oque tenho, é possível? Obrigado! Eu já tenho outra conta criada.

:)

CAPO2110, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Nod Nolan Win User

Battlefield 4 beta 4 oct

a Trial Gold account is still a Gold account. So a Trial gold account will be able to do anything a normal Gold account account can, including the Battlefield 4 Beta.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Live home sharing

As long as the account that has gold selects that console as the home console all other accounts will have gold. If your gold account is on a console that is not the home console, then your gold account will need to be signed in so the other accounts can
    use your gold.
  4. VVaId0 Win User

gold account for xbone and multiple console homes.

It's essentially the same, let me try to explain.

You need 1 gold account for every 2 consoles.

Let's say you have 4 consoles. With 4 accounts. You make 2 gold accounts, and 2 home gold consoles with those accounts. The gold accounts play on the non gold consoles and they get their benefits because they are gold members. The 2 non gold accounts play
    on the home gold consoles and get the benefits because it's a gold console.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

What Gold features are you trying to use with the account?

Be aware, that only Multiplayer and Party chat will work. You will NOT be able to get the Gold discounts or free Games with Gold on the non-Gold account, even if the console shares the Gold of the gold-owning account.
  6. Zero Divided Win User

Turning other profiles to Gold

if one account on the X1 is gold, then all account on the X1 are gold. however on the 360, only the one account will be gold, the others will still be silver.
Thema:

Account of Gold

1. Account of Gold - Similar Threads - Account Gold

2. Give me my gold account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Give me my gold account back: I only took game pass because you forced me to use it to play Gears 5 though I already payed 69.99 euro for the game. So I got rid of it once I did not need it anymore and now my xbox gold...
  3. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this: Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following You need a parent to buy this...
  4. Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account: Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but it’s telling me that I need a payment method...
  5. Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account with 2 Gold Acounts: I have a gold account and my son has been playing using my account for the past few years. I set him up with his own account, under Family, but he insists on using my profile. We now have 2 xbox...
  6. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d
  7. xbox live gold and microsoft accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold and microsoft accounts?: I have a membership to Xbox live gold. How do "turn it on"? My kids can't seem to play any games that need an online membership/multiplayer because I have somehow turned this feature off, but I...
  8. 2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!: So for the sake of repeating myself again for the upmpteenth time, I have just bought a second xbox one s for my kids so that they can play together and with friends on one gold account; as...
  9. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  10. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...