Account on Xbox won't work online, email address not recognised.

Discus and support Account on Xbox won't work online, email address not recognised. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had our xbox 360 for 6 years or so. Created an account and never had to sign in again on the Xbox. Trying to get my kids on Xbox live and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlicedRacer56, May 10, 2014.

1. Account on Xbox won't work online, email address not recognised.

I've had our xbox 360 for 6 years or so. Created an account and never had to sign in again on the Xbox.

Trying to get my kids on Xbox live and it requires parental approval. Tried to approve using my email address (which the security dashboard shows) and it won't recognise it. Try logging in online and again , email not recognised.

So I thought I will create a new account , using the exact email address. Set up, and new gamertag. Tried to amend gamer tag to one that my account on xbox has and it states already in use.

So my Xbox has a gamer tag for my email address but nothing recognises it and my new account is using the same email address but different tag..

:)

SlicedRacer56, May 10, 2014
  2. gazred35
    gazred35 Guest
    Sign in with Kinect!

I had it recently where I had to manually sign in every time with my password when it use to just recognise me. But I'd forgot I had updated my account details online and changed my primary email address. All you have to do is delete your account on the xbox one and then log in with your updated email and password. Now I just say xbox on and it auto loads me in.

gazred35, May 10, 2014
  3. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Adding my partners Xbox 360 Username to the Xbox One

Right it's not allowing me, every time it's asking me to input the MS email address and password once that's done it makes a duplicate account which was mine

My other half didn't need to input an email address it's just a profile on my Gold Account

This is doing my NUT IN

I need to add her also because when I go away I want the Xbox one to recognise her

leebroath, May 10, 2014
Thema:

Account on Xbox won't work online, email address not recognised.

1. Account on Xbox won't work online, email address not recognised. - Similar Threads - Account won't online

2. Brand New Xbox One S won't let me add my first account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One S won't let me add my first account: Hello Xbox Support. Recently, I received a new Xbox One S as a gift, and have come into an issue. After the initial startup, instead of asking me to sign in with my first account during the...
  3. Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account: For the first time I entered in the xbox live gold code under my name instead of my son's and it won't connect to his account. He has it listed as his home Xbox and then I thought maybe I don't...
  4. My account is paid and xbox won't let me play gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is paid and xbox won't let me play gamepass games: My account is paid and I still can't play gamepass games. I can't get any help from Microsoft because there is no way to reach them. I have too much money tied up in this console for such poor...
  5. I have 22$ in my Microsoft account try to get game but it won't let me use code bc I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 22$ in my Microsoft account try to get game but it won't let me use code bc I...: Y can't I get a game? It says game is unavailable. There's a 0lay to redeem code but I already redeemed it so y won't it let me purchase it 7634d2ea-e3c8-4593-bfa6-cb8843158c9f
  6. Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft PS4 let me sign into my Microsoft account.: I recently created a Microsoft account after the new update on Minecraft so that I could finally play with my friends on Xbox. Sadly, after repeatedly trying to log in via Minecraft on my...
  7. It won't sign in with my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't sign in with my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: So when i get on to Minecraft bedrock edition on PS4 and press Sign in with a Microsoft Account, it just says: Failed to login We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something...
  8. Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty installed on childs account instead of mine which won't let me gameshare: We have just bought a 2nd XBox for the house so my children don't fight over whos turn it is. I then read into the game sharing so made sure I bought digital games to save buying multiple games....
  9. Won't let me re-add my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me re-add my account.: I was trying to play on my Xbox today, but when I turned it on; it didn't auto sign me in using my controller like it usually does, so I go to sign in manually. I click on my account, and it loads...
  10. Privacy and Online Safety won't show up on other account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Privacy and Online Safety won't show up on other account.: Hi all, When I go onto my account and try to get into the "Privacy & Online Safety" section, everything loads fine. I can change my account to a child, teen, adult or custom, but when my younger...