Account password recovery didn't work and I dont know what to do

Discus and support Account password recovery didn't work and I dont know what to do in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically, I'm getting the new Xbox soon but I have a dilemma and the problem is that I dont remember my password for my microsoft account. Of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cooing, Feb 22, 2021 at 6:42 PM.

1. Cooing
    Cooing Guest

So basically, I'm getting the new Xbox soon but I have a dilemma and the problem is that I dont remember my password for my microsoft account. Of course I'd be fine with starting over on a new account if I didn't have DLCs on my current one so what I'll ask is, is there a way to get my DLCs and games from my current account to a new one? or is there another way to get my password? If anyone can help, anything is greatly appreciated. I just wanna play my games at a better FPS.

:)

2. JustinCasper Win User

Cannot Change WLID on XBOX

Try doing a password recovery and then log in with the new password. If that does not work please let us know.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Adult account accidentally deleted

If you know what the email and Microsoft account password is for the adult account you can just add it back to the console if you do not know what the password is but know the email you can go to account.live.com/acsr and fill out the account recovery form
    and try to reset the password and once its reset you can then add it back to the console
  4. joshkap Win User

I have two Xbox Live Accounts on one email

This didn't work as I dont know the password its asking me for
  5. Fayt Strife 2 Win User

Changing my windows live ID associated with my Gamertag.

How exactly, what do you ask the operators, because i asked them if I could do that so I dont have to go through the hassel of resetting my password for the account i dont know the password for and they said they cannot do that but they can help manually
    reset the password if I provide enough info. So that's what i've done and also what i'm still waiting on to find out if I it's going to work.
  6. Asuryan Win User

Forgot old microsoft accout password to my current xbox live gamertag need help

The password for my email account that is linked to my gamertag is a WLID account i dont know the password for it as it was created a long time ago. I have already filled out the password recovery form plenty of times and have been denied access to my account
    even though all the info provided is correct. I just want to get back into my account again.
Thema:

1. Account password recovery didn't work and I dont know what to do - Similar Threads - Account password recovery

2. Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One): My current Xbox account was made when I was a lot younger and I didn't have a phone or any sort of computer system, and so it was made using my brothers email address. my brother no longer uses...
  3. I Don't Know My Email Adress or Password For My Second Xbox Live Account, But I Know The...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Don't Know My Email Adress or Password For My Second Xbox Live Account, But I Know The...: Hello, I have recently reset my computer and lost the Microsoft account I use to play minecraft with family. i do know the gamer tag and was wondering if there was a way I could use the gamer tag...
  4. Change password for childs account for xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change password for childs account for xbox: I have a family account and am trying to change the password for my childs acess to xbox under my account please assist? cd52edd3-2d08-475f-b9a5-569493fb4cb9
  5. MICROSOFT REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT: I've submitted the account recovery form over 20 times and within seconds of submitting it replies with incorrect information, I've contacted support over a dozen times and all of them refuse to...
  6. How can i recover my account if some one stole it and activated 2fa and changed the password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i recover my account if some one stole it and activated 2fa and changed the password?: Please i need help so a guy named DYG FrOsTy he scammed me and changed my account password and activated 2fa how can i recover my account? Please help 2a69095a-ada5-4e0e-bf65-5f29a6878d3a
  7. My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My exboyfriend keeps changing the password to the Microsoft account which ive bought the...: Is there anyway for me to get my game back and put it on my new microsoft account? my ex keeps changing the password and will withhold it from me after I've paid for the game...he doesn't have an...
  8. Live Account password recovery nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Account password recovery nightmare: So I haven't used my live account in a few years (probably 4+) and I decided I wanted to log in to Uplay for assassin's creed, so I connected the old 360 to the internet and I was immediately...
  9. Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password): Hi fellow xbox players, I have a problem i need help with. I'm trying to get back on my xbox360 account but i cant remember my email address or password(my xbox is broken) , i've tried everything...
  10. Account recovery/password change returns the wrong account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery/password change returns the wrong account.: I haven't used my xbox for a few years and recently plugged it back in. So I've forgotten my controller password and decided to delete the profile and change my password. I've changed the password...