Account Perm. Suspended

Discus and support Account Perm. Suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son's account had been hacked. I spoke with customer service and they walked me through how to change my email and password. Now, I have gotten a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tiggers7652, Apr 3, 2015.

1. tiggers7652
    tiggers7652 Guest

Account Perm. Suspended

My son's account had been hacked. I spoke with customer service and they walked me through how to change my email and password. Now, I have gotten a notice that I am perm. suspended. Is it possible that the person who originally hacked my account has
    tried to get in again and reported that the account was hacked in order to get it back? Expertthief2002 can't play at all. How can we correct this? Can I still use the same console?

:)

tiggers7652, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Shotogon
    Shotogon Guest
    Transferring full game downloads to another account

the account in question isn't perm suspended or even suspended for that matter.

Shotogon, Apr 3, 2015
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

no you can only redownload using the original purchasing account

if the account in question is perm suspended you forfeit all rights to all dlc

ngocphi, Apr 3, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Account Perm. Suspended

For an official answer as to why the account was banned, you would need to post here -

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

If customer service didn't already, you can contact them again and have them do an unauthorized access investigation. If they find that whatever caused you to be banned was done while you're account was out of your control, it might be possible to have it
    unbanned. However, that is not always possible.

As long as the console is not banned, you can use the same console.

Smwutches, Apr 3, 2015
  5. Shotogon Win User

the account in question isn't perm suspended or even suspended for that matter.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Account Perm. Suspended

For an official answer as to why the account was banned, you would need to post here -

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

If customer service didn't already, you can contact them again and have them do an unauthorized access investigation. If they find that whatever caused you to be banned was done while you're account was out of your control, it might be possible to have it
    unbanned. However, that is not always possible.

As long as the console is not banned, you can use the same console.
  7. ngocphi Win User

no you can only redownload using the original purchasing account

if the account in question is perm suspended you forfeit all rights to all dlc
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

gamertag

nope when an account is perm suspended so is the game tag you will have to use a different name or one similar to the old one sorry.
  9. Smwutches Win User

My Account Perm Suspended.

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. You'll have to wait until you can retake the test.
Thema:

Account Perm. Suspended

1. Account Perm. Suspended - Similar Threads - Account Perm Suspended

2. Account unfairly perm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account unfairly perm banned: I have another account (crimson kiwii) and it’s a 11 or 12 year old account that’s was perm banned like a year ago. I lost over $2000 worth of video game content for being too mean. Yes, you read...
  3. 2 Perm banned xbox accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Perm banned xbox accounts: Hello, so two of my Xbox live accounts have been Permanently banned for no reason, my friend decided to get his Xbox perm banned, and on his Xbox it got every account on that console banned...
  4. My Account Perm Suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Perm Suspended.: Dear Enforcement Team, *Due to privacy reasons I have made a separate account to hide the identity of the account banned. On 7-3-2017 My Account was Permanently Suspended for "Harrasment and...
  5. My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help: Ok don't tell me to go to the enforcement team i contacted them they said it would be a temp ban but never fixed it i want to talk to some one and know if i wasted 8 yrs playing on a console that...
  6. My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help: Ok don't tell me to go to the enforcement team i contacted them they said it would be a temp ban but never fixed it i want to talk to some one and know if i wasted 8 yrs playing on a console that...
  7. my account was banned perm idk why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account was banned perm idk why: My acct Anitx Pilot was banned for unknown reason something about stealing accts i dont steal accts i rarely play xbox but idk why its perm if i can talk to someone pls help or get back to me...
  8. my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons account got perm ban and cant submit case review because gold needed: my sons account got perm ban and he cannot submit case review because the parent account does not have gold. the only gold account is the one not accessible 49b266cd-8063-420c-ac66-52cc8c966ac8
  9. Xbox perm banned my 6 year old account! I only use Digital games and their was no reason for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox perm banned my 6 year old account! I only use Digital games and their was no reason for ...: HELP! I really need someone to help me or the enforcement team, whatever I need to do to get my account back I can no longer play my games from my banned account cause I'm getting the Xbox one...
  10. main account perm banned. ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    main account perm banned. ?: I need your help so that they can give me an answer to my next situation. Today a few hours ago I was playing with my profile after a few hours of having disconnected I try to connect and tells me...