Account Permanently suspended

Discus and support Account Permanently suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I'm having an issue, I received a suspension for communications. It's 100% deserved but nobody is understanding or wanting to escalate my issue. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LaudableHeart21, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Account Permanently suspended

Hi I'm having an issue, I received a suspension for communications. It's 100% deserved but nobody is understanding or wanting to escalate my issue. I got a permanent suspension according to my Xbox, it hurts as I've spent literally hundreds of dollars on Microsoft. I got a picture of the message. I just want a second chance and xbox enforcement doesn't do anything or have a way to email them.

:)

LaudableHeart21, Jan 13, 2022
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Signing my permaabanned account to my new Xbox one will also get my new Xbox banned?

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! just to clarify, Is your account Permanently suspended or is it your console that's permanently suspended or is it both? If your account is permanently suspended and you're trying to download it to another console,
    you won't be able to do so. However, if the account has no enforcement action on it and it's just the console that is permanently suspended, you should be able to download the profile to the new console without issue.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Suspended account

Once an account is permanently suspended there is no way to recover it.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

I need to transfer my cod elite to my other profile.

Once an account is permanently suspended, everything that was on it or linked to it is forfeit.
  5. maxen Win User

Account suspended permanently

6. Smwutches Win User

Account suspended permanently

That is part of the terms of service you agree to when you create an account.
Thema:

Account Permanently suspended

1. Account Permanently suspended - Similar Threads - Account Permanently suspended

2. Account permanently suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended for no reason: Hello, I am currently dealing with a very big problem. On Jan 17 of this year my account was permanently suspended for inappropriate conduct or content. But the thing is I don't use voice chat in...
  3. My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.: An i account that I’ve had since my first Xbox was recently permanently suspended and I don’t know why it said to visit my enforcement history and when I do it’s empty so please if anything knows...
  4. My account got permanently suspended for no reasons

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended for no reasons: [img] [img] [img] I think my account got suspended because I haven't pay Xbox live bill since I lost my wallet, I call my bank to deactive my debit card 6 days ago I am started to think I got...
  5. My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021: Hello, My account says it is perm suspended from xbox live for "inappropriate conduct or content" but it's weird cause I haven't had an xbox one since may and I have an email saying I'm suspended...
  6. My account is permanently suspended???

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is permanently suspended???: [img] So I get on after. It having internet for awhile wanted to play some good ole extinction which I really missed as a kid and it said I was permanently banned. For what?? Then it says check...
  7. My account permanently suspended, I wanna know why I got suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account permanently suspended, I wanna know why I got suspended: Hey can I have my account back please, I didn’t do anything wrong, it was my brother who got my account suspended 4dee2b39-d4f2-4e8b-bd13-5efbd901647b
  8. Xbox account permanently suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account permanently suspended: My Xbox account TheNightmare441 got permanently suspended from the network I was achievement hunting hell blade Selina sacrice and I got permanently suspended to the network yesterday and now it...
  9. Xbox live account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account permanently suspended: Hello. I've recently got a lifetime ban on my Xbox Live account (RealMastuhChiff) reason being is because my son uses it for Warzone while I'm at work, I have heard him talk trash on the mic...
  10. Account Permanently Suspended for 15 days. No update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Permanently Suspended for 15 days. No update: My account live account has been suspended permanently for the last 15 days. Although, it doesn't seem permanent because I was given the option to appeal my case via a case review. I submitted the...