Account Permission issue.

Discus and support Account Permission issue. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created my account using only my own gmail, I am 19 years old and have done everything I could, but still, for some reason, microsoft thinks I'm a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Niwoz, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Niwoz
    Niwoz Guest

I created my account using only my own gmail, I am 19 years old and have done everything I could, but still, for some reason, microsoft thinks I'm a child. I can't see any game data on Forza Hub due to permissions. I also can't change my tag. I see no
    reason as to why this is, I mean by using my own gmail for the account, without the use of a parental mail, shouldn't I be listed as an adult?

:)

Niwoz, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Niwoz Win User

At what age does microsoft transfer you from child to adult?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox accounts only accept the original date of birth entered. Changing it within the Microsoft account will not work. You will need to wait for the date of birth originally entered to become adult. Id you have the account added to a parent account under
    family, then they can alter your permissions as to what content you can access.
  4. Niwoz Win User

Yeah, I added my credit card.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Niwoz,

Thanks for the replies. An account graduates to an adult at the age of 18 from the date of birth entered. Would like you to try something first, are you able to log in on the
    account website? If so, go to security one of two things will happen. It will either say you need a parent to do this(if child account), or it will ask you to verify which is an
    adult account. There have been many issues with Forza and the permissions from launch. Personally I cant access the shop to buy decals due to same permission error. If your account is an adult we suggest to go to the
    Forza forums there are many posts on this issue there.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Have you added payment details to your account? This has, in previous occasions, cleared child/adult profile issues.
Thema:

1. Account Permission issue. - Similar Threads - Account Permission issue

2. online multiplayer account permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    online multiplayer account permissions: Hello, I have a problem when I try to start a Minecraft realm. It says that I cannot play online multiplayer because of how my account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at...
  3. $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission: i spent money on something in game then xbox took it from my account when i didnt even refund it so i went to the support page of the game owner and they said it was refunded by xbox. i thought my...
  4. Cant let my child account get permission for multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant let my child account get permission for multiplayer: I got a family and me as adult is in and my second account of thats not old enough to be adult but now im trying to give it permission to play multiplayer games isnt working. everytime when i...
  5. Cannot manage permissions for child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot manage permissions for child account: Hello. I am trying to change the permissions for my child account. First I went to the family page and clicked "Manage my child's personal info": [Mod removed- Personal Information] I was then...
  6. I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account: My son has asked to make a purchase for his xbox, the request has been sent to me but we cannot locate where? The accounts were messed up a little while ago as a friend of his set up the child...
  7. Account suddenly has no permission to play gta5 online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suddenly has no permission to play gta5 online?: Suddenly I am not able to play gta5 online. I was playing ir for over a month with no issues. Now it says my account does not have permission. I never got a ban message. I do never had gold...
  8. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  9. Why am I asked to give my son's account permission to run Netflix when using my own account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I asked to give my son's account permission to run Netflix when using my own account?: I recently created an Xbox account for my son. He was logged into the Xbox One, and I wanted to watch Netflix, so I switched to my account and ran Netflix. I was then asked for my passkey and...
  10. Account sign in issues, Constant asking for Parent Permission

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account sign in issues, Constant asking for Parent Permission: Hi all. When my son signs into his account it keeps asking for parent permission or he will lose things (i never set it all up so no idea what to do) Any help would be appreciated Thanks...