account "perso"

Discus and support account "perso" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Salve, il mio amico aveva un'account microsoft, ma l'email non era di sua propriet . Lui aveva messo un'email molto simile alla sua (cambiava un numero... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NoManSky23Ruggiano, May 12, 2019.

1. account "perso"

Salve, il mio amico aveva un'account microsoft, ma l'email non era di sua propriet . Lui aveva messo un'email molto simile alla sua (cambiava un numero niente di che) ma ora ci dice, ACCESSO BLOCCATO; abbiamo provato di tutto ma ora i suoi
    dati dei giochi sono "persi". Come può risolvere il problema? E' molto disperato

[Translation - Hi, my friend had a Microsoft account, but the email was not his property. He had put an email very similar to his (it changed a number nothing of that) but now tells us, BLOCKED ACCESS; We tried everything but now its game data is
    "Lost". How can it solve the problem? Is very desperate]

:)

NoManSky23Ruggiano, May 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

account "perso"

3. Titutieni Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Ok... bah perso, je préferais l'ancienne interface...
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Codice Gold Perso.

Hey there FR3N3TICK!

Sorry to hear you lost the code for your 1 month of Xbox Live. Unfortunately we don't have any replacement codes to provide for that. Just to clarify, is this a code that was included with your Xbox One?
  5. QuiCkz AleX Win User

[ Warhammer 40000 Space Marine] e Warhammer Kill Team

[quote user="GIANMARIA"]

Ioe mi miei amici abbiamo perso.

[/quote]Speravo ameno in un pareggio

:)
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Ho perso un gioco??

Hi there!

You should be able to find the game on the account that redeemed it under My games and apps > Ready to install.

Are you not seeing the content appear there?

Which account set up the console and activated the game?

Post back and let us know!
Thema:

account "perso"

1. account "perso" - Similar Threads - account perso

2. 2 accounts on one email

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 accounts on one email: Can someone help please. My son set up two accounts on one email address...don’t ask! We want the original one back. We’re on Xbox One. The first was set up on Xbox one and the second on Xbox One...
  3. Cant change dob on child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change dob on child account: Hi I changed to dob on my child's account from adult to child as I couldn't see what activity he was doing now he cant play certain games and communicate there is no option to change it again it's...
  4. My Microsoft account minecraft on PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account minecraft on PS4.: I used testng in a cross-play world on ps4 with my xbox friends. I came on yesterday and just could'nt connect. It wasbsaying I had to "manually sign in" and that "something went wrong" when...
  5. I purchased skin pack and it has disappeared from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased skin pack and it has disappeared from my account: I signed into my Microsoft account on my nintendo switch and bought the new Pink Out skin pack, upon restarting the game my skin pack and leftover minecoins have disappeared, and do not appear on...
  6. Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...: The game was friday the 13th 532e2c8f-b9a0-4f32-8138-38ce5e4f1282
  7. Move son to his own account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move son to his own account: My son has grown up and we both want him on his own Xbox and Microsoft account, with his own credit card. He has purchased a few games we would like to transfer, but we will still move forward if...
  8. Hacked Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked Account: My account was hacked & £75 worth of xbox gift cards were purchased while I was unable to access my account. I've contacted support who game me a link to request a refund which has been rejected...
  9. Using account in two ps4 consoles one xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using account in two ps4 consoles one xbox live account: Hi! I have two playstation consoles. I have logged in using my ms account in the console #1’s minecraft. The problem is that I can’t login in the console #2 because it says that the ms account...
  10. My son's Xbox account was compromised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son's Xbox account was compromised: My son's xbox was compromised and the hackers changed the security settings and we weren't able to change them back for 30 days. We finally got customer service to suspend the account (after the...