account "perso"

Discus and support account "perso" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Salve, il mio amico aveva un'account microsoft, ma l'email non era di sua propriet . Lui aveva messo un'email molto simile alla sua (cambiava un numero... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NoManSky23Ruggiano, May 12, 2019.

1. account "perso"

Salve, il mio amico aveva un'account microsoft, ma l'email non era di sua propriet . Lui aveva messo un'email molto simile alla sua (cambiava un numero niente di che) ma ora ci dice, ACCESSO BLOCCATO; abbiamo provato di tutto ma ora i suoi
    dati dei giochi sono "persi". Come può risolvere il problema? E' molto disperato

[Translation - Hi, my friend had a Microsoft account, but the email was not his property. He had put an email very similar to his (it changed a number nothing of that) but now tells us, BLOCKED ACCESS; We tried everything but now its game data is
    "Lost". How can it solve the problem? Is very desperate]

:)

NoManSky23Ruggiano, May 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

account "perso"

3. Titutieni Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Ok... bah perso, je préferais l'ancienne interface...
  4. QuiCkz AleX Win User

[ Warhammer 40000 Space Marine] e Warhammer Kill Team

[quote user="GIANMARIA"]

Ioe mi miei amici abbiamo perso.

[/quote]Speravo ameno in un pareggio

:)
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Codice Gold Perso.

Hey there FR3N3TICK!

Sorry to hear you lost the code for your 1 month of Xbox Live. Unfortunately we don't have any replacement codes to provide for that. Just to clarify, is this a code that was included with your Xbox One?
  6. smael350 Win User

Cherche ami pour créés un team entrès pote !

perso j'ai Assasin's creed unity et je suis au rang exécuteurs

j'ai 12 ans et j'ai aussi HALO The Master Chief collection
Thema:

account "perso"

1. account "perso" - Similar Threads - account perso

2. help for accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    help for accounts: If i buy one game on one microsoft account on pc, can i use it on two different xbox accounts on the same pc or can i use only one xbox account? 5d2fd7a7-df52-403b-a515-7656aa5afb13
  3. Xbox live account hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account hack: i need my account back i have all the info on me but the hacker changed the email to a new email but i have the orignal email on that account that i created i need help getting it back before the...
  4. Problems Viewing Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Viewing Xbox Account: I just got Sea of Thieves, but to play it and add friends, I need to change my privacy settings on my Xbox Account. I'm trying to go to account.xbox.com but every time I try to enter I either get...
  5. Migrating the game from microsoft store to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrating the game from microsoft store to another account: Hi! I wanted to migrate my game bought in microsoft store to another account, is this possible? 6a98868f-ca05-40e7-a3d5-571ef6b1765f
  6. Access to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to my xbox account: Hi, i need help. I have an account xbox, when i turn on my console i can see that i'm connected on my account. But when I try to enter the email adress of this same account on microsoft website...
  7. Will we be able to move xbox accounts across microsoft accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will we be able to move xbox accounts across microsoft accounts?: When I first created my xbox account I was a lot younger and we used my Dad's Microsoft account which he didn't use at the time. Now I have bought games on the account and all of my game saves are...
  8. DELETED ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    DELETED ACCOUNT: Hi, We had to delete a couple Gmail accounts, and one of them was for the XBOX ONE X, and it looks like recurring billing was on and we were charged for 3 months of game pass that is useless to us...
  9. i have 2 accounts on same xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have 2 accounts on same xbox: i have 2 accounts on same xbox {I brought digital game on 1st account}, but I want to delete 1st account, will I still be able to play the brought digital game on 2nd account. if it makes any...
  10. xbox set up? ea account? multiplayer online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox set up? ea account? multiplayer online?: Hello. We have an xbox one s with Kinect. I am the adult , my sons are 9 and 5. When we first set the whole thing up I think I had it "online" or xbox live. We connected to a game and we could...