account "perso"

Discus and support account "perso" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Salve, il mio amico aveva un'account microsoft, ma l'email non era di sua propriet . Lui aveva messo un'email molto simile alla sua (cambiava un numero... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NoManSky23Ruggiano, May 12, 2019.

1. account "perso"

Salve, il mio amico aveva un'account microsoft, ma l'email non era di sua propriet . Lui aveva messo un'email molto simile alla sua (cambiava un numero niente di che) ma ora ci dice, ACCESSO BLOCCATO; abbiamo provato di tutto ma ora i suoi
    dati dei giochi sono "persi". Come può risolvere il problema? E' molto disperato

[Translation - Hi, my friend had a Microsoft account, but the email was not his property. He had put an email very similar to his (it changed a number nothing of that) but now tells us, BLOCKED ACCESS; We tried everything but now its game data is
    "Lost". How can it solve the problem? Is very desperate]

:)

NoManSky23Ruggiano, May 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

account "perso"

3. Titutieni Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Ok... bah perso, je préferais l'ancienne interface...
  4. QuiCkz AleX Win User

[ Warhammer 40000 Space Marine] e Warhammer Kill Team

[quote user="GIANMARIA"]

Ioe mi miei amici abbiamo perso.

[/quote]Speravo ameno in un pareggio

:)
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Codice Gold Perso.

Hey there FR3N3TICK!

Sorry to hear you lost the code for your 1 month of Xbox Live. Unfortunately we don't have any replacement codes to provide for that. Just to clarify, is this a code that was included with your Xbox One?
  6. smael350 Win User

Cherche ami pour créés un team entrès pote !

perso j'ai Assasin's creed unity et je suis au rang exécuteurs

j'ai 12 ans et j'ai aussi HALO The Master Chief collection
Thema:

account "perso"

1. account "perso" - Similar Threads - account perso

2. Xbox live achievements have been taken of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live achievements have been taken of my account: Hi, my xbox live achievements was over 17 thousand and last night they changed to just over 3 thousand. All my achievements are 100% legit and all earned by me. Can anyone tell what could have...
  3. Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?: My son redeemed three $10 gift cards so he could by an Xbox game. Now the Xbox store says you cannot use Microsoft Account Balances to purchase the game so I would like to transfer the $30 from...
  4. Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...: Subscription pqyment wont work have plenty of money to buy 6feecec7-e066-468a-86ea-18fe7f13e0e2
  5. Me piratearon mi cuneta [They hacked my account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me piratearon mi cuneta [They hacked my account]: Me piratearon mi cuenta cambiaron el correo la contraseña el correo de referencia y gracias a que llenó todo eo formulario de forma correcta me permite volver a cambiar mi contraseña pero después...
  6. Trying to create an xbox account in Chrome: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to create an xbox account in Chrome: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again...: I'm on https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/accountcreation It's for creating a new xbox account. It guided me through creating a Microsoft account first, and then brought me to this page to accept the...
  7. Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC): I bought the game Forza Horizon 3 (Standard Edition) on 2018 and always played it without any problem, but that year I had a problem on the PC and had to format the HD on which the game was...
  8. Can't buy something even when I clearly have the money on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy something even when I clearly have the money on my account: I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass that is $1, and I have $1.25 on my account from the microsoft rewards. But its asking me "how do I want to pay the rest?" Like, its $1 and not $9.99. Also, It...
  9. Unable to log in with my account to a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in with my account to a game: Hi All, I've just gotten my first game for Xbox and, after it starts, it asks me to sign in with my Xbox Live account to save the progress. I am sign into the console, but when I chose to sing...
  10. Cancellation of Microsoft XBox 360 Gold Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancellation of Microsoft XBox 360 Gold Account: Good day Can anyone assist me on how to cancel/terminate this account? I am paying every month but we are not utilizing this service. thank you Patricia South Africa...