account problems and unable to get through to microsoft

Discus and support account problems and unable to get through to microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; on my xbox some of my accounts keep getting locked even after i unlock them but i cant find out why and when i try to speak to microsoft it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by james barlow1, Aug 14, 2022.

1. account problems and unable to get through to microsoft

on my xbox some of my accounts keep getting locked even after i unlock them but i cant find out why and when i try to speak to microsoft it keeps saying they are unable to process my request for a callback can anyone else help me figure out how u find out why my accounts keep getting locked

:)

james barlow1, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

James, Can you explain better what happens?

You try to log into your account, and what exact message appears?

Do you share your account with more people?

Do you log in multiple accounts on your console, or do you create multiple accounts?
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

My account says temparally suspended

Have you checked the Enforcement site and logged in using your Microsoft account? Spazpol gave the correct website address. You may check Xbox Live suspensions there.

If you are unable to login to your Microsoft account that is a different problem. The website below walks you through issues with your Microsoft account including adding security information to help verify you if you are unable to login..

Microsoft Account Access and Security
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

I can't restore my account, it was blocked when i entered the wrong password (half of it)

5. Dionysius 23 Win User

E3 mixer promotion/Giveaway

The same here, tried contacting microsoft but I was unable to get through to them.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

801540a9

Hello skyhighred,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your account due to a problem with the credentials. Your account may have some restrictions that need to be cleared out through the
    Microsoft account website before you can use it on a console. We recommend attempting to log in to the Microsoft account website on a cell phone, computer or tablet. Are you able to
    successfully log in to your account on the Microsoft account website through a different device? Does an error message appear? Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. account problems and unable to get through to microsoft - Similar Threads - account problems unable

2. Problems after migrating my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems after migrating my Minecraft account: Hi! So I haven't played Minecraft in a long time and decided to return. I noticed you have to migrate, so, of course, I did it. Everything went smoothly - I migrated my Mojang account to the...
  3. Problems with Minecraft account migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with Minecraft account migration: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft one in March of this year when the migration was first available. Recently, I was told to migrate my account again to a Microsoft account. I followed...
  4. Discord account Re-link problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord account Re-link problem.: I'm trying to make the discord voice chat to work on my Xbox (yes I have the try discord in the group & chat section) . tried to link both using the Xbox and also by using my phone but it keeps...
  5. Lost minecraft account after problems with login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost minecraft account after problems with login: I have been playing minecraft for nearly 10 years now and also played a lot after migrating my account. A few days ago I had a problem logging into my account because it said that there is no...
  6. Nintendo switch Minecraft account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nintendo switch Minecraft account problem: My Nintendo switch keeps on logging me out of my Microsoft account in Minecraft. when I shut down Minecraft! Can you help me stop logging out? e9500344-852f-4912-aad6-f564116c51f7
  7. Xbox remote play problem: Unable to sign in- Your account requires additional...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play problem: Unable to sign in- Your account requires additional...: Whenever I try to remote play on my xbox console from my android phone the green rocketship pops up and it loads and then it says, "Unable to sign in, your account requires addition authentication...
  8. Unable to switch profiles / problem with account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to switch profiles / problem with account: Hi, My daughter has her own profile on my xbox. When we switch to her account it asks for her password, which we enter, but it then says 'Fix this on the web', there's a problem with her account,...
  9. Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem: Hi, Im just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as me, Im getting the origin account error code whenever i start up Fifa (I have an origin account with all passwords set up working...
  10. Unable to purchase content because of how your account is set up problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase content because of how your account is set up problem: hi guys don’t usally post but I need advice and help on fixing a problem. So lately I have got the game Tera and downloaded it on my Xbox, and when I tried to play it came up with the message...