Account problems

Discus and support Account problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to get my account back up to download some games and my account doesn't say my name or any of my gamerscore, any idea's on how to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnHendricks3, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Account problems

I tried to get my account back up to download some games and my account doesn't say my name or any of my gamerscore, any idea's on how to fix this?

:)

JohnHendricks3, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Problem with account

[quote user="RoboticFlea6884"] Says confirm the email ( when I want to access in outlook ) And then I can not get even knowing the pasword[/quote]

In that case you will have to sign in to your @facebook email and check the confirmation mail.

[quote user="RoboticFlea6884"]I tried to change the email of live but I cant do ... can you help[/quote]

Unless you confirm your Facebook email on Live, we (in this forum) can't help, as we are not official Xbox Support staff.

You can contact the official support here. They can help you managing your account and if necessary help you to move your account to a different email.
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Account Problems...

Hey there, Charlezard13

It would be better if you created a new thread in regards to your problem so the community can better help you. Each thread created is for each individual that is wanting help. This meaning that everyone who replies to the Original Poster is trying to help
    them. Having multiple people posting for help for different things gets confusing for everyone else who is subscribed to the thread.

Regards,
  4. hazedesunna Win User

Account Problems...

Try logging into a Microsoft site with the email address you don't know the password for. Go through the "I forgot my password" etc screens and select you don't have access to the backup account (I can't remember the exact wording)

It will ask you to fill out a form to regain the account, which will include asking for loads of details to prove that you are the owner, and hopefully they will give you access back to the account (can take a day or two)
  5. CodyTracy Win User

Account Problem

Hey there! Is there any error code that appears with this message?

With this type of issue, it is best to wait and try again later. If you get an error code with the message, please let us know to further be able to help you.

In the mean time, you could try to
    clear your cache
    and see if that helps at all.
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Account Problems

profile might be corrupted , try this .......go into settings and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds
    till it powers down , while it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main profile ...it may sit
    there and sync a little while but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...
Thema:

Account problems

1. Account problems - Similar Threads - Account problems

2. Microsoft/xbox account login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/xbox account login problem: Bit of a story to this one. Just recently I've had a login attempt into my Microsoft account so I was kicked out. The problem is, there's no way I can get the verification code to get back in. My...
  3. Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward: Bonjour, mon compte reward est suspendu depuis quelques semaines mais sans raisons justifiée. Quand je veux savoir pourquoi cela me dit que ce n'ai pas de ma faute , et quand je veux contacter le...
  4. Xbox account balance problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account balance problems: When i try to buy items in game it shows me i have only 1$ in my account and gives me the pay another way prompt even though i have more than enough money to cover the purchase how do i go about...
  5. Problems with my account and with my GTA game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with my account and with my GTA game: Hi, every time that I log in my account I can't see mt profile image and my GTA 5 is appearing an error message, so I can't play the game anymore, I dont know what is happening, i cant call the...
  6. Spam account problems fix suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spam account problems fix suggestion: I can't find anywhere on the xbox site to make suggestions so i figured id put it here. There has been a lot of spam accounts on xbox lately and there hasnt been many effective fixes. Now xbox...
  7. Problem With My Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem With My Account: I have never had this problem before until now. I logged on to go play minecraft with my little cousin and apparently my cousin was not able to join my game. I went to go on the multiplayer...
  8. problema con mi renovacion de cuenta game pass (problem with my game pass account renewal)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problema con mi renovacion de cuenta game pass (problem with my game pass account renewal): necesito saber como solicitar una llamada a microsoft para que me marque y me ayude a pagar mi saldo vencido con el credito que tengo en Microsoft Translation: I need to know how to request a...
  9. Unable to switch profiles / problem with account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to switch profiles / problem with account: Hi, My daughter has her own profile on my xbox. When we switch to her account it asks for her password, which we enter, but it then says 'Fix this on the web', there's a problem with her account,...
  10. problème pour utiliser un compte sur xbox one [Translation-problem to use an account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    problème pour utiliser un compte sur xbox one [Translation-problem to use an account on...: Bonjour depuis dimanche je ne sais plus utiliser mon compte , après encodage de mon mot de passe je recois un message, problème avec votre compte veuillez vous connecter sur account.live.com...