account progress can i change the email?

Discus and support account progress can i change the email? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My chiled used to use my email to play on XBox. I Made him a new email (Family) . How he can keep his old progress and nickname on his new email?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuhaAbu Dayya, Oct 26, 2019.

1. account progress can i change the email?

My chiled used to use my email to play on XBox. I Made him a new email (Family) . How he can keep his old progress and nickname on his new email?

:)

SuhaAbu Dayya, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi SuhaAbu Dayya,

Thanks for asking this question here on the forums. Currently, you can't move your services from one Microsoft account to another. This option may be available in the future. If your child will now be using a new account, then they will need
    to establish new save points (progress) for any game they play.

For more information regarding this, you may refer to the following support article:

Microsoft Account on the Xbox console FAQ

I hope that this information helps you out.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  4. AtomicBand77555 Win User

How to transfer game scores from an adult account to a childs account?

You can't transfer content between accounts. It's tied to the account that was used when the progress was made.
    Ok. But is it possible to change the owner of an account? Can I change the original account, that I signed up as me (an adult), to belong to my child instead?
  5. bowski477 Win User

Removing gamertag from my email and transfering to son's email account

Unfortunately there is no way to transfer the Gamertag and progress to another MS account.

The only thing that can be done is the email address on the account can be changed but that would essentially make the MS account his account.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in games?

You can change the primary email address of your account without losing any of your xbox progress.
Thema:

1. account progress can i change the email? - Similar Threads - account progress change

2. How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.: Hi there Would it be possible to tell me how to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account? I recently moved my son to his own child's account, associated with my...
  3. Switching Xbox progress from one Microsoft account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switching Xbox progress from one Microsoft account to another: Hello! My name is Lizbeth and I would like to know if I can transfer my Xbox progress from one Microsoft account to another different Microsoft account? I have an Xbox one under my my account...
  4. Xbox account someone took over my account and deleted all my fortnite skins progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account someone took over my account and deleted all my fortnite skins progress: Someone took over my account and fortnite skins and progress and the vbucks i had was erased 95028f53-9e29-4434-a720-af0abef23d2d
  5. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  6. Lost Game progress after changing account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Game progress after changing account alias: Hello folks from Microsoft, After changing my account alias (e-mail that is used to log in) i lost completely all my Xbox games progress. The funny thing is that my accomplishments are still...
  7. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  8. Game progress lost after relinking to my Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game progress lost after relinking to my Xbox account: Hi there, I was playing Modern Combat 5 game and I had liked the game to my Xbox account. I had to reinstall the game. After connecting back to my Xbox account, my progress is lost :(. Could you...
  9. RDR2 Prep - Two consoles, two locations, how do I sync progress for my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    RDR2 Prep - Two consoles, two locations, how do I sync progress for my account?: I have an XBox1s at home. I pre-ordered RDR2 on this console. I also have another Xbox1 at another location. I will start playing the game at home on the XBox1s. The next day, I'll be at the...
  10. Moving game progress from an adult account to a child account??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving game progress from an adult account to a child account??: Before my son played online, he used to play signed in as me on the Xbox 1s. He now plays online. So he doesnt lose his game progress, he still plays signed in as me but I have changed my settings...