account / purchasing trouble

Discus and support account / purchasing trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have an xbox one n i downloaded a friends account on mine so we could play online splitscreen n now he has his own so i deleted his account off my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xTHHx Rehorn, Dec 26, 2014.

1. xTHHx Rehorn
    xTHHx Rehorn Guest

i have an xbox one n i downloaded a friends account on mine so we could play online splitscreen n now he has his own so i deleted his account off my xbox one but for some reason when he buys a games threw the market place on his xbox one it still shows up
    on my xbox one how do you fix this?

:)

xTHHx Rehorn, Dec 26, 2014
  2. trouble purchasing!

Hi! i am trying to purchase some song add-ons for my rock band 2! i have never had trouble in the past, but now when trying to add a track pack this is what i keep getting:

Sorry

An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later.

also, I tried downloading another one, and i'm just getting the spinning circle like its thinking but its been doing that for the last 15 minutes and it also already took the points out of my account.

can someone please explain what is going on?

thanks!

Mo

UnsellingSix057, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Trouble purchasing

Since this is a billing issue, you would need to contact support directly so they can assist you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Dec 26, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

This is because your Xbox One is his Home Xbox. Tell him that on his console, he should go to Settings>Home Xbox and mark his own console as his Home Xbox.

This will stop this particular behaviour.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Dec 26, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

This is because your Xbox One is his Home Xbox. Tell him that on his console, he should go to Settings>Home Xbox and mark his own console as his Home Xbox.

This will stop this particular behaviour.

Let us know how you get on.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Grid 2 undownloadable

Hey there MasterAznGuy.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble purchasing Grid 2. Please be sure the region of your account is set to your current locale. Cross-region accounts can cause trouble with making purchases. Also, if you haven't already, please try making the purchase here
    on Xbox.com to see if there is any change.

Let us know how it goes :)
  7. Mister Maka Win User

xbox one grid

Heya Andrzejek1906.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble making a purchase. Do you have the region of your account set to the correct location? Cross-region accounts can cause trouble and may prevent you from completing a purchase. If you haven't already, be sure to attempt
    to purchase the game here on Xbox.com.

Let us know how it goes :)
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

trouble purchasing!

9. Smwutches Win User

Trouble purchasing

Since this is a billing issue, you would need to contact support directly so they can assist you. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. account / purchasing trouble - Similar Threads - account purchasing trouble

2. Purchasing with Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing with Microsoft account: I cant purchase xbox live with my microsoft because it says i have to use a backup card too i wanna know how i can change this and just pay for it with my microsoft...
  3. New card for purchases won't register on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New card for purchases won't register on my account: Description above outlines the issue bc40a6f0-1070-4c67-96c3-95177974171b
  4. Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account: So I've bought Minecraft WIN10 version on Microsoft app store on my laptop today. Before that I've been play minecraft on my iPad without sign in my microsoft account. I had a lot of purchase on...
  5. I don't see a purchased game on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't see a purchased game on my account: Hello, about a year ago I purchased sea of thieves game on microsof store. I want to play it after a long time, but I don't see it in my library. I have a total of 2 Microsoft accounts, and both...
  6. I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...: As the title said, I changed my region, but when I go to purchase something it still says my old region, so I can't fill in the information c35c0a28-9471-4a5e-b9a3-d48d05dce2ca
  7. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...: We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game on her account (on same console), it is...
  8. XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live purchased on wrong Microsoft account: My son purchased XBox Live and didn't realize until after he redeemed the download code that it was on my Microsoft account and not his. He wants it on his so his game tag and memory is all there....
  9. Family account purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family account purchases: My brother bought 2k20 off his account on xbox. His account is a child account while mine is an administrator. I want to play 2k20 too, but it says i dont own. Can i play it if his account is on...
  10. Purchase online game on child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase online game on child account: I have just set my daughter up with an xbox account and tried to purchase an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on her account for her (Lego Star Wars) but I am receiving a message saying your...