Account recovered, but not my old gamertag?

Discus and support Account recovered, but not my old gamertag? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello to anyone that sees this, I recently got my account recovered from a hacker by Microsoft support, and a lot of my account switched to a new email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthanDaGoatWP, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Account recovered, but not my old gamertag?

Hello to anyone that sees this, I recently got my account recovered from a hacker by Microsoft support, and a lot of my account switched to a new email and everything. In the email they sent to confirm this, they said my gamertag was changed during the hack and they will compensate with a free gamertag change. But I only recovered my account for my precious gamertag and now it’s on the hackers account to either sell or use for his own. During the time of it getting recovered I had Xbox support telling me everything previous I had on the account would be on the new email and then I had support tell me no, I won’t get it back. Can someone help?

:)

EthanDaGoatWP, Mar 6, 2022
  2. bakeryfreshgame Win User

Recovering an old account

Do you by any chance remember your main e-mail address from when you set it up? I would guess that is probably your Live ID, maybe check through all of your e-mails to see if you have any from Xbox Live saved in there somewhere.
  3. Ryan Leary Win User

Recovering a old account

Thank you for this it just happened today lol
  4. Deku. Win User

Recovering a old account

The exact same thing happen to me can someone direct me were i need to go
  5. Kareem Midani Win User

Recovering a old account

Try contacting the Xbox Support team!
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Recovering a old account

Sorry man. Dont see any possibilities here
Thema:

Account recovered, but not my old gamertag?

1. Account recovered, but not my old gamertag? - Similar Threads - Account recovered old

2. Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email: So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day I was trying to sign in when a message...
  3. How do I recover my old Xbox Live account username/password???

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my old Xbox Live account username/password???: My desktop dies a few months ago and I had to get a new hard drive. When I installed windows 10, it created a new account and I lost all of my old statistics...How can I recover my old account and...
  4. Recover Old xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old xbox account: im here to ask a question If i could recover my old xbox account thru Gamertag i know the password But not the email can anyone help me find a way or contact someone from microsoft to help me...
  5. Please help me recover an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me recover an old account: So i want to recover an account that i had made a few years back. I made the account on an xbox 360 and i now have an xbox one. I've had the xbox one for about 3 years and i want to recover my old...
  6. Sign in issue recovering old 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in issue recovering old 360 account: Hi guys, I have been playing on a new account for a while on new gen Xbox’s but when I sold my Xbox 360 I didn’t note my email I used or delete the account. The account hasn’t been hacked or used...
  7. Trying to recover my old xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my old xbox account.: Only thing i truly remember in my gamertag. I've tried the account recovery with my email from 10+ years ago and my cell phone number that i've had 16+ years to see associated emails and i now...
  8. Trying to recover my old Xbox Live account so I can use it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my old Xbox Live account so I can use it again: When I was a young teenager I had an XBox Live account that I used for a number of years on my Xbox 360 to play and buy games, get achievements, etc. I haven't used the account in about 10 years...
  9. Trying to recover an old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover an old Xbox account: I haven't played Xbox since 2013 (Xbox 360), but just picked up a Series X. My old Xbox profile was linked to an old hotmail account for which I've forgotten the password and haven't used in over...
  10. My old gamertag wasn’t linked to my old account when I recovered it?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old gamertag wasn’t linked to my old account when I recovered it?!: Hi After finally able to get into my old yahoo email address I was able to have Microsoft send an email to my old email to recover my old account that has my old gamertag “Hazezal”. I recovered...