Account recovery failure after account transfer

Discus and support Account recovery failure after account transfer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I got a big issue with how support team has handled my situation as I got ignored via email for 3 months finally had enough contacted support again... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlyssaMartinez1, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Account recovery failure after account transfer

Hi I got a big issue with how support team has handled my situation as I got ignored via email for 3 months finally had enough contacted support again and got no help instead was told that they couldn't transfer my account to a new email since it was already
    done even though I specified that I made a typo and that I have a reading and writing disability they go on to say that I can recover the account even though I told them they transferred it to the wrong email and so I did I tried 5 times to recover the
    [Mod Removed- Profanity] account and got denied and now im not aloud to recover the account anymore your telling me my personal information my [Mod Removed- Profanity] Xbox live my windows files are just locked forever cuz
    of some [Mod Removed- Profanity] mistake I made because I have no time to begin with to deal with this.... This is unacceptable I have my work files locked behind my account my Xbox is us less now what do I do just tell my company sorry Microsoft
    gave up on me cuz I can't spell words right... I need my account back I don't need to make a new one I need my old Xbox live user and I need my windows computer back to complete control now what do I do as before I already went threw the recovery process multiple
    times don't tell me to use my phone number trust me I tried its an old phone that's no longer in service...

:)

AlyssaMartinez1, Apr 2, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

3. Atherza Win User

I'd recommend checking out this link here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17875/microsoft-account-recover
  4. WPAK Win User

Transfer/Account Recovery

Hi there,

if you have done all the steps mentioned on here:
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Which sounds like you have done, then the only option left is to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you have any details from any past purchased or payment options on that account then it could be helpful to have them ready/available when you contact Support. If they can't help you then I'm afraid the only option that might be left is to create a new
    Xbox Live Account.

Let us know the results
  5. Rock And Lord Win User

Can't get into xbox account

after getting the a failure notice or response from the account recovery process, contact support with the important number on that email. they somehow like manually pull it up, like they will send you an email around 2-3 days. Goodluck
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Hacked transfer

There is not a way to transfer content to another account , you wiuld have to use the account recovery tool and change the email address and passwords for the accout if you are able
Thema:

1. Account recovery failure after account transfer - Similar Threads - Account recovery failure

2. Account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery: Can i speak to a agent please 8d7e763e-6927-4a73-b028-240ef8feec37
  3. recuperation de compte [Translate] account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    recuperation de compte [Translate] account recovery: bonjour sa serai pour recuperer mon compte xbox [Translate by Mod] hello its will be to collect my xbox account 1e72fb03-cb65-45bc-8227-e6c3019decc9
  4. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: I am trying to find out if i have another email that has been used before for xbox but i am getting no luck getting in contact with the xbox live chat to ask about it. Does anybody know a way to...
  5. XBOXアカウント復元について [Translation - XBOX account recovery]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXアカウント復元について [Translation - XBOX account recovery]: 数年前に使っていたXbox360を起動したところ、以前のこともありパスワードを忘れてしまいました。メールアドレスも以前使っていた携帯のアドレスでメール自体も無効であります。 アカウント復元を試みて使えるメールアドレスへ復元の依 を何度も行いましたが復元に至りません、ゲーマータグとその時のマイクロソフトアカウント(メールアドレス名)はわかっているので、復元をお願いしたいです。...
  6. account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    account recovery: For some I can not login in my outlook account and it says it doesn't exist and my main account is backing it up and doest show the entire name. 2d9eefa2-f340-4955-919f-0c46c5f6dc7f
  7. Transfer/Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer/Account Recovery: I am trying to switch from Xbox 360 to an Xbox One S, and I signed up with an email I dont remember and I don't think I have access to anymore. I know my gamertag, and I have tried about all I...
  8. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: How can i recover an lost outlook email via gamertag 347717f0-2991-41e7-bbee-3acb5b107dbe
  9. Account recovery to get my old gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery to get my old gamertag back: A long time ago I made an account at a friends house with the gamertag ZTBowza. I would like to obtain the account back but I can not remember the email that was linked to it because I was 10...
  10. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: So I am trying to recover my old Xbox 360 account, I officially have no access to the phone numbers, email, and the xbox it was linked to, what should I do? 828082f2-e619-42cd-8379-6ee5bc5d0ce3