Account Recovery Failure

Discus and support Account Recovery Failure in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm locked out of my account. I've put in all the information asked of me; my credit card information, old passwords, recovery question, network ID,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarpetElf, Aug 5, 2022.

1. CarpetElf
    CarpetElf Guest

Account Recovery Failure

I'm locked out of my account. I've put in all the information asked of me; my credit card information, old passwords, recovery question, network ID, serial number, etc... I cannot fathom how this isn't enough. It is beyond my scope of understanding. I try to create a new account and it's been two hours and I've yet to receive the confirmation email. My wife's email is locked too. The support options lead in a circle, with the vast majority of search results being "log-in to fix this problem". The phone service redirects me back to the website too. Who designed this system? The IRS, DMV, and Sony could've gotten together to tank this company and still come up with a less annoying system. I just want to log-in to my account and play my stupid One Piece game, why is this so difficult? I don't know what else to do. Is there a major oversight on my part?

:)

CarpetElf, Aug 5, 2022
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Account recovery failure after account transfer

3. Atherza Win User

Account recovery failure after account transfer

I'd recommend checking out this link here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17875/microsoft-account-recover
  4. Rock And Lord Win User

Can't get into xbox account

after getting the a failure notice or response from the account recovery process, contact support with the important number on that email. they somehow like manually pull it up, like they will send you an email around 2-3 days. Goodluck
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Profile Deletion and Recovery Failure

I can not help with you getting your rank back but here is something to try regarding recovery.

Go into memory> profiles and check to see if there is a partial file. (It should be checked with an exclamation mark), delete it.

Only the profile NOT the items.

Then clear your cache.(optional).

Restart your console then attempt recovery again.

Its likely you have tried this already though!.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Récupérer des sauvegardes d'un DD indétectable [Translation: Recover backups of an undetectable DD}

The fact that the you HDD can't be detected by your console it usually means the drive has experienced a physical failure. The only way to recover that data is to contact a company specialized in data recovery.
Thema:

Account Recovery Failure

1. Account Recovery Failure - Similar Threads - Account Recovery Failure

2. I can't login to my account after recovery form failed to access my 60 plus games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my account after recovery form failed to access my 60 plus games: Ok I'm not blaming Microsoft I understand that there are security measures in place to stop hackers I get that. One day I tried logging into my account (using a created account now) and it said it...
  3. Account recovery is too confusing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery is too confusing: My minecraft account got hacked, thanks to migrating i cant login using mojang account. Now since the email was changed this wonderful manual self service system doesnt really help me much...
  4. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: I just resetted my xbox to keep my file and app I didnt knew it would delete my saved account I dont remember my email address for some of the account I know my backup email but when I go to...
  5. How can I speak with an actual agent about Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I speak with an actual agent about Account Recovery?: I was out of the country for over two years and was not able to bring my xbox with. Upon returning home, I had a new phone number and my old email was now obsolete as it was connected to my old...
  6. Need Microsoft Customer Support regarding hacked Minecraft account recovery.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Microsoft Customer Support regarding hacked Minecraft account recovery.: So back on late 2021 my account was hacked then migrated to a Microsoft account. I have already contacted Minecraft support but they said that they could not help me since my account was already...
  7. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: My account was hacked, email changed, number removed. I am currently writing from an alt. What do I do? d9fd19c1-5f53-4c2b-a94a-f939b3f245b5
  8. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: Hey guys I need help and support is doing the opposite of it lol, but really tho I’m trying to help my brother in law since his kid put the paskey wrong to many times and now it’s locked I asked...
  9. Help XBOX ONE account/recovery of account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help XBOX ONE account/recovery of account: Hi there, Not sure I can get this solved without someone on a call, or at least direct messages, but since the xbox.com/help site will only route me to articles, and refuses to let me get a...
  10. Account recovery failure after account transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery failure after account transfer: Hi I got a big issue with how support team has handled my situation as I got ignored via email for 3 months finally had enough contacted support again and got no help instead was told that they...