ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE

Discus and support ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! I was level 99 on apex first season and didnt get to finish it...I am unable to play any of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CpptDom TV, Jul 15, 2019.

1. CpptDom TV
    CpptDom TV Guest

I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! I was level 99 on apex first season and didnt get to finish it...I am unable to play any of my games that I bought on my other account leaving my to be stuck playing free games. I have tried EVERYTHING,
    all of their steps multiple times, my credit card # matches my name and my email. Have done the recovery over 15 times . I eventually reported them to BBB to get an email response from someone at microsoft who told me to try to reset my password and then stopped
    responding. the call center hungup on me multiple times and have not been helpful. I have $2000 worth of games on my account as well as all my skins and I have had 0 luck with anyone from microsoft. Have had xbox live for over 15 years and never had any kinds
    of problems like his. I do not get how this could happen and am about to give up.

:)

CpptDom TV, Jul 15, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

As far as I’m tracking only support can help you, the most you’ll get outta the forums here is “reset your Xbox” which you have done plenty of times.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Did you have Two Step Verification enabled on your account?

Are you able to log in the activity status page of your account at https://account.live.com/Activity and can check when someone else signed into your account?
  4. Allebas Win User

5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try contacting support via chat, the answer is more immediate than email, I hope you resolve the issue before your problem.
  6. CpptDom TV Win User

I have tried and done all the steps literally 20 times... I beg them to help me and I get hungup on.
Thema:

1. ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE HORRIBLE - Similar Threads - ACCOUNT RECOVERY GONE

2. Transfer/Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer/Account Recovery: I am trying to switch from Xbox 360 to an Xbox One S, and I signed up with an email I dont remember and I don't think I have access to anymore. I know my gamertag, and I have tried about all I...
  3. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: How can i recover an lost outlook email via gamertag 347717f0-2991-41e7-bbee-3acb5b107dbe
  4. Account recovery to get my old gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery to get my old gamertag back: A long time ago I made an account at a friends house with the gamertag ZTBowza. I would like to obtain the account back but I can not remember the email that was linked to it because I was 10...
  5. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: So I am trying to recover my old Xbox 360 account, I officially have no access to the phone numbers, email, and the xbox it was linked to, what should I do? 828082f2-e619-42cd-8379-6ee5bc5d0ce3
  6. Account recovery.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery.: Hello guys! I need some help. I have been trying to get my microsoft xbox account back for a while now but it keeps saying the information I have given is not sufficient. I have filled out...
  7. demande de récupération de compte [Translate] account recovery request

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande de récupération de compte [Translate] account recovery request: mot de passe oublié [Translate] forgotten password 7be4453e-cade-4315-b4bb-8d528d600810
  8. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: Here we go again. So I have now three Microsoft accounts and I only have access to one. I have tried the recovery process numerous time with NO SUCCESS. I have tried having support call me back...
  9. Account Email Recovery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Account Email Recovery: I have been trying to recover my old Xbox account i created years ago. i have upgraded allot of systems on one of my console switches iv lost my account i have also forgotten my email but i...
  10. Xbox Account Recovery Gone Wrong - Are you serious Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Recovery Gone Wrong - Are you serious Xbox?: Okay so about a week ago, my friend and I were gamesharing, I said that I would like to stop, he gets angry, we argue, and one thing leads to another Im on the xbox website on my account trying to...