Account Region Issue

Discus and support Account Region Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I recently migrated all my Microsoft/Xbox accounts to USA however it seems that there is still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shefo123, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Shefo123
    Shefo123 Guest

Account Region Issue

Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I recently migrated all my Microsoft/Xbox accounts to USA however it seems that there is still some information that points back to previous region which was UKI. May you please dig more into my account details. Note that I currently see prices on the market
    place in USD. However when I apply codes from USA I receive an error stating that I am using a code from a wrong region. My email is
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

I look forward to your kind support.

:)

Shefo123, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Having trouble redeeming code for fallout 3 on xbox one.

What region are you in and what region is your account? Most of the time, the issues with that code is a region issue. Fallout 3 is region locked.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Urgent Help Needed Please

That's usually the sign of a region issue. If your account region does not match your physical location, or your codes are for a different region than your account, you will get that issue.
  4. Smwutches Win User

cannot purchase games : ERROR 80150017

Then it's the same issue as above. Since your account region and your physical location don't match, you will have issues downloading region locked games. You'll either need to create a new account with the correct region or migrate your account to the correct
    region.
  5. Smwutches Win User

XBOX ONE, Fallout 3 activation code

Does your account region match your physical location? That game is region locked so usually the issues is a region issue.
  6. ngocphi Win User

The Walking Dead Season 2 (Ireland)

Or if you guys understood the error

First and foremost if you are getting not available in your region error it is not an issue of availability

It is an issue with your account region

For the best experience with X box live your account region and actual region has to match

This means if you have an UK account but are in Russia or Ireland you have a region mismatch

If it is available in the irish or russia marketplace but you have an UK account it still would be unavailable in your region because the UK content is not available in your region

Your account region and actual region has to match to download region locked content
Thema:

Account Region Issue

1. Account Region Issue - Similar Threads - Account Region Issue

2. Can I create an Xbox Live account in Sri Lanka while selecting India for the region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I create an Xbox Live account in Sri Lanka while selecting India for the region?: Hello. I am just wondering whether you can create an Xbox Live account if my physical location is in Sri Lanka but I select India as the selected region. I am aware that Xbox Live support hasn't...
  3. Cannot change my region associated with my account and make purchases!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change my region associated with my account and make purchases!!: Hi,wen i bought my xbox one i was in Uk and Had an Uk account then i moved to america and been going back and forth since. I changed the region on my xbox to united states and my personal info,...
  4. Xbox game pass from German amazon on Polish account (region).

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass from German amazon on Polish account (region).: Will Xbox gamepass for Germany work on polish region account? I have discount for Amazon.de Xbox game pass. Secound question: Will Xbox Game Pass für PC (3 Monate) work if my account was changed...
  5. Sharing account between different regions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing account between different regions: Hi all! I live in Brazil and I'm planning to share my Xbox Live Account (Brazilian Region) with my brother who lives in Canada. Are there any restrictions to that action? Would he be able to take...
  6. please fix gifting games across account regions

in XboX Insiders
    please fix gifting games across account regions: I gifted a game to a family member who's account is set to a different 'region' than mine. When the family member tried to redeem the game, the error was "GeoRestricted kDmBfM/uG0qr4+gb.11.1.6.7"...
  7. Microsoft account balance on different Regions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account balance on different Regions: Hi I have Microsoft account balance: 33.00 USD , but this balance found in different region US and Palestine authority ... 13$ US 20$ PA Is there any way to transfer money to one Region US...
  8. Issues with gamertag and account region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with gamertag and account region.: I've recently created this xbox account for a game i wanted to buy on pc. I later found out that my gamertag was "Mars vdb". Problem is that i've never _ever_ used this name for anything nor...
  9. Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region issue - newish account - in Australia/set to Australia - always forces marketplace ...: Ok - so I see on the forums that this is an issue for the years, but all attempts using the helps have failed to fix it: Scenario: outlook.com account linked to Xbox account, all region set to...
  10. Account region change issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account region change issue.: I've been trying to change my account region for some time now but it keeps saying there has been a problem. I've changed it beofe about 2 or 3 years ago with no issues, has this happened to...