account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...

Discus and support account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; salve 5 giorni fa il mio account é stato rubato, qualcuno aveva cambiato la mia password ed io non avevo possibilit di accesso. Ho inviato il modulo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmurfAccount, Oct 22, 2019.

1. SmurfAccount
    SmurfAccount Guest

account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...

salve

5 giorni fa il mio account é stato rubato, qualcuno aveva cambiato la mia password ed io non avevo possibilit di accesso.

Ho inviato il modulo di ripristino account per avere la possibilit di rimettere una password ma appena lo facevo, in automatico qualcuno la cambiava di nuovo, questo è andato avanti per 3 giorni.

Attualmente la persona è riuscita a cambiare sia email che password e mi ha contattato per chiedermi soldi in cambio del mio account.

Oramai i moduli di richiesta non funzionano più e non posso fare nulla col mio profilo, cosa devo fare?

[Mod Translation-Hello

5 days ago my account was stolen, someone had changed my password and I had no access.

I sent the account recovery form to have the possibility to put back a password but as soon as I did, someone automatically changed it again, this went on for 3 days.

Currently the person has managed to change both email and password and contacted me to ask me for money in exchange for my account.

Now the application forms no longer work and I can't do anything with my profile, what should I do?]

:)

SmurfAccount, Oct 22, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and emails changed]

Hi SmurfAccount,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

It sounds like unfortunately your account was taken over and there won't be a way to get your account back as it is now theirs as they have changed the email and password.

Xbox customer support should be able to help you in this situation when your account get's completely taken over. You will need to create a new account for the account takeover process and you need an account you can access to contact customer support either
    way

support.xbox.com

Scroll down, Click Contact Us

• Step 1: Click choose a Category- Xbox One,
    • Step 2 : Ask Us a Question - See other options which will ask you to Pick a Topic
    • Step 3: Pick a Topic - I recommend Payment & Billing for best results & then Show Contact Options

Click Request a Call from Support

This will help schedule a call back from Customer Support.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Stolen Xbox

4. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Perché il mio account non esiste più?[Why does my account no longer exist?]

C'è sicuramente un problema relativo a email e password legate al tuo account...cerca di recuperare le credenziali corrette su xbox.com/it e poi copiale sulla tua console. w

[Translation - There is definitely a problem with emails and passwords related to your account ... try to recover the correct credentials on xbox.com and then copy it to your console. w]
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Help

Never release your name, email address or password, and never use the same password as you use anywhere else. That will prevent 99% of stolen accounts.
  6. zZM4DSKILLZz Win User

Someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character

If your account was stolen you should change the passwords to to the your email account associated with your Microsoft account as well as your Microsoft account password. As far as lost game progress, you will have to get a hold of the game developer to
    discuss that.
Thema:

1. account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and... - Similar Threads - account rubato password

2. Two separate insider accounts, two different boxes, all settings the same, only one can stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Two separate insider accounts, two different boxes, all settings the same, only one can stream.: So I have two adult accounts on both a One X and a One Elite and both are in Delta in the Insiders program. Same network, same setting, I can do console streaming from one but not the other. I...
  3. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  4. Recovering Long Lost Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering Long Lost Account: Hello, I am hoping someone can help with this, as it's been a problem I have been trying to find a solution to for almost six years and it seems like I can never find the right help. My Gamertag...
  5. Can’t sign into Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox account: I tried to sign into my account and it kept giving me the error code 0x801901f4 and told me to try again later. I looked on this site to see if anyone had come across the same problem and one...
  6. Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox: Hello i'm I made my account before 2010, when i was still a kid When i created my account, i used the email address of my parents ( which they abandonned very long ago and don't remember),...
  7. Account suspended due to targeted complaints

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended due to targeted complaints: <p>Hello,</p><p></p><p>I will begin by saying I have already been to the enforcement website. There was no detail about why I was comms banned. My reputation page shows 0 reports.</p><p></p><p>Two...
  8. Epic Games Fortnite account issue with xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Fortnite account issue with xbox: My son plays Fortnite and has an epic games account. According to them the epic games account is already linked to an xbox account. How this is possible we are not sure as we have never linked it...
  9. Account Suspension for no apparent reason

in XboX Insiders
    Account Suspension for no apparent reason: I was playing RDR2 Online last night having a good time met a lot of great people on the server but i noticed where i could communicate in game via voice chat or even send out a message and i...
  10. Account banned for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned for 2 weeks: Please unbanned my account for 2 weeks. I haven't even been on in a week, someone else got on my account somehow 680d153e-1848-40dc-8d1e-3b6905a0d631