account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...

Discus and support account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; salve 5 giorni fa il mio account é stato rubato, qualcuno aveva cambiato la mia password ed io non avevo possibilit di accesso. Ho inviato il modulo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmurfAccount, Oct 22, 2019.

1. SmurfAccount
    SmurfAccount Guest

account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and...

salve

5 giorni fa il mio account é stato rubato, qualcuno aveva cambiato la mia password ed io non avevo possibilit di accesso.

Ho inviato il modulo di ripristino account per avere la possibilit di rimettere una password ma appena lo facevo, in automatico qualcuno la cambiava di nuovo, questo è andato avanti per 3 giorni.

Attualmente la persona è riuscita a cambiare sia email che password e mi ha contattato per chiedermi soldi in cambio del mio account.

Oramai i moduli di richiesta non funzionano più e non posso fare nulla col mio profilo, cosa devo fare?

[Mod Translation-Hello

5 days ago my account was stolen, someone had changed my password and I had no access.

I sent the account recovery form to have the possibility to put back a password but as soon as I did, someone automatically changed it again, this went on for 3 days.

Currently the person has managed to change both email and password and contacted me to ask me for money in exchange for my account.

Now the application forms no longer work and I can't do anything with my profile, what should I do?]

:)

SmurfAccount, Oct 22, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and emails changed]

Hi SmurfAccount,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

It sounds like unfortunately your account was taken over and there won't be a way to get your account back as it is now theirs as they have changed the email and password.

Xbox customer support should be able to help you in this situation when your account get's completely taken over. You will need to create a new account for the account takeover process and you need an account you can access to contact customer support either
    way

support.xbox.com

Scroll down, Click Contact Us

• Step 1: Click choose a Category- Xbox One,
    • Step 2 : Ask Us a Question - See other options which will ask you to Pick a Topic
    • Step 3: Pick a Topic - I recommend Payment & Billing for best results & then Show Contact Options

Click Request a Call from Support

This will help schedule a call back from Customer Support.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Stolen Xbox

4. VibroPlex Win User

Help

Never release your name, email address or password, and never use the same password as you use anywhere else. That will prevent 99% of stolen accounts.
  5. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Perché il mio account non esiste più?[Why does my account no longer exist?]

C'è sicuramente un problema relativo a email e password legate al tuo account...cerca di recuperare le credenziali corrette su xbox.com/it e poi copiale sulla tua console. w

[Translation - There is definitely a problem with emails and passwords related to your account ... try to recover the correct credentials on xbox.com and then copy it to your console. w]
  6. zZM4DSKILLZz Win User

Someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character

If your account was stolen you should change the passwords to to the your email account associated with your Microsoft account as well as your Microsoft account password. As far as lost game progress, you will have to get a hold of the game developer to
    discuss that.
Thema:

1. account rubato, password e email cambiate [Mod Translation-stolen account, passwords and... - Similar Threads - account rubato password

2. $20 Amazon digital code not going to my account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $20 Amazon digital code not going to my account balance: I ordered an Amazon digital code and then I put the code into the redeem code space in the Microsoft store. It went through and even said that the $20 was added to my account, but when I went to...
  3. Enforcement on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement on my account.: [img] I posted this in Fallout 76 looking for group posts. Someone falsely reported it twice and Xbox acted on it. This post was reported for Innappropriate content and or going against Code Of...
  4. Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account: It has been 4 days I purchased this 3 month Xbox Live for 2499 you still saying I have an issue and I'm trying to know why before I call my lawyer and score a lawsuit could you have playing with...
  5. microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account: i have £10 in my microsoft account but everytime i go to purchase something there is not an option to use the money, only redeem giftcard or add a new way. does anyone know the answer? thanks...
  6. Xbox game pass and PC cross play on same account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass and PC cross play on same account?: Hello, I am thinking of getting an xbox series S for my sibling so we can play games when im away. If I buy Xbox all access bundle, can I then use that account to download and play XGP for PC...
  7. Compte restreint pourquoi ? [Mod Translation - Restricted account why?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte restreint pourquoi ? [Mod Translation - Restricted account why?]: Bonjour, je voulais savoir pourquoi mon compte a été restreint sans AUCUNE raison plus sans précision pour il a été restreint, parce que ça soûle vraiment [Mod Translation - Hello, I wanted to...
  8. Unauthorized charges on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized charges on my bank account: I was charged $48.59 for Microsoft ultimate 3 and I DID NOT do it nor do I know what it is help please aa2da098-eda1-4c12-96f8-2e265e419334
  9. Scammer account how to report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scammer account how to report: Hi guys so i just brought what i thought was a digital download from ebay (not the best move i know) Turns out the guy is not selling marketplace codes but instead linking you up to a shared...
  10. Connecting to the Microsoft Account fails all the time (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting to the Microsoft Account fails all the time (Minecraft): Hi, I want to play Minecraft inline, but it keeps failing to connect to my microsoft account. I brought it on the Microsoft Store. This problem is there since the beginning, and is yet to be...