Account safety

Discus and support Account safety in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone this my first post and im desperate. So my secondary xbox has gotten stolen and sold to a random person. You see the problem is it had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xton, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Xton
    Xton Guest

Account safety

Hello everyone this my first post and im desperate. So my secondary xbox has gotten stolen and sold to a random person. You see the problem is it had my account on it with all my billing stuff. I removed the billing stuff but i cant find a way to remove
    my account and the person who has it is trying to get on my other accounts as well and i can see this all on my gmail and Microsoft account if anyone could tell me a way to fix this and remove my microsoft account that would be greatly appreciated

:)

2. DanMen334 Win User

Account safety

reportarla como robada en xbox para que bloque tu usuario
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Account safety

4. AngelObullets Win User

Account safety

Hi there Xton

Sorry that you have had this situation, I always suggest not to share your details at all even with friends (that is also against code of conduct if it is "sold" to another user please report it to get it shut down) Also change your password every month
    is the best way to keep stuff secure to be safe.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Account safety

Definitely change the password to any all Microsoft accounts you have access to that may have been on that console. Through the Microsoft account website, Xbox.com, or another person's (one you trust) console you can try and set up two-step verifications
    (texts you a code/emails you one you have to put in manually) and a login passkey that should, in theory, transfer over to what ever account is trying to be logged in no matter where its logged in from.
  6. IRB Win User

Account safety

There isn't a way to remotely remove an account from an Xbox One, but as mentioned if you change the password on the account, that will lock it out and the other person will no longer be able to use it.

Also consider adding two factor authentication if you haven't done that already.
Thema:

Account safety

1. Account safety - Similar Threads - Account safety

2. Cannot change safety for my child xbox account on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change safety for my child xbox account on windows 10: My child wants to play with his cousin a game. He wanted to add him as friend. Since he is 10, he cannot add due to privacy settings that needs to be managed by an adult. Of course his live...
  3. Can not change the privacy and online safety settings for a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not change the privacy and online safety settings for a child account: When I Sign in with the parent Microsoft account on the Xbox settings page, I can not find the gamertag for my child account, although I have saw her account in my family of Microsoft account....
  4. Child account not showing on Xbox privacy and online safety page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account not showing on Xbox privacy and online safety page: Hi, my Son's Xbox account does not show up as part of my family on the Xbox privacy and online safety page. I don't know why not, as my daughter's account does and as far as I know I set the...
  5. I cant change Privacy & online safety for one of my family accounts to allow purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant change Privacy & online safety for one of my family accounts to allow purchases: I have been trying for about a month, including 3 chat sessions with support, to change my sons gamer tag. Here are the steps I have taken and things I have tried. I am fairly sure his account...
  6. Cannot change privacy and online safety settings for child accounts on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change privacy and online safety settings for child accounts on xbox.com: I need to change the privacy and online safety settings for a account on Xbox.com. I go to privacy and online safety section under my account and only my gamertag is present. How do I get my...
  7. Child account not showing in "Xbox privacy and online safety".

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account not showing in "Xbox privacy and online safety".: I added my child into my "Family" and he is listed there. When Im about to change his settings in "Xbox privacy and online safety", the only gamertag that is visible is my own. The goal is to...
  8. Can't edit privacy & online safety settings, but no parent account can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't edit privacy & online safety settings, but no parent account can: I've been trying to buy an xbox live gold subscription, but it said that my settings prevent purchases. When I went to "Privacy & Online Safety" in settings, I noticed that the "You can buy and...
  9. Trouble with child account on xbox one under family safety/xbox privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with child account on xbox one under family safety/xbox privacy settings: I have 2 child accounts and one I cannot change settings of at ms family safety site -get red circle on their gamertag. I think date of birth etc is correct and it is listed as a child account on...
  10. Privacy and Online Safety won't show up on other account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Privacy and Online Safety won't show up on other account.: Hi all, When I go onto my account and try to get into the "Privacy & Online Safety" section, everything loads fine. I can change my account to a child, teen, adult or custom, but when my younger...