Account Settings

Discus and support Account Settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I go on to minecraft and tried to set up a relm but it said I could not because of my account settings. When I got to access my settings it would bring... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Owen_130, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Owen_130
    Owen_130 Guest

Account Settings

I go on to minecraft and tried to set up a relm but it said I could not because of my account settings. When I got to access my settings it would bring my directly to a support page. https://beta.support.xbox.com/ I have tryed a few diffrent way to get
    to account settings but non work. Anoyone Know how to not end up on the stupid support page?

:)

Owen_130, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Cpt Flappy Win User

Account Settings

if you are of age and the date of birth for the account was set correctly its possible your account was not graduated correctly. contact support and once verified into your account they will be able to see if the account was graduated. side note if your
    account originally had a birth date of something like 1/1/2002 and it was later changed to something like 1/1/1990 the child account settings will still be based off of the original date of birth set on the account.
  3. SingCongButas25 Win User

Account Settings

Try to contact support so they could check your account to confirm if yours is indeed an adult account or a child account. They could also check which email is your parental email in case your account is a child account. You just need to sign in that email
    to change your privacy settings.
  4. MisterBalloons Win User

Account Settings

Hey Venialline,

The password may be different for your Microsoft account versus the email account. You may want to try

resetting your password
    and try signing in again.

Keep us posted if you are still experiencing issues!
  5. bowski477 Win User

Account settings

There is no way to change the birthdate on an Xbox account once it is created.

You can learn about privacy and content controls on his account
    HERE.
  6. DanielKing221 Win User

Account Settings

Hi there!

Please verify that the account of the user says that the user is over 13 years old and if it has a parental account, make sure the purchase has been approved by the parent account
Thema:

Account Settings

1. Account Settings - Similar Threads - Account Settings

2. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  3. how do i change the online play settings for my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i change the online play settings for my account: I need help accessing my account settings 3ac9aac2-46fd-47cb-ab67-f2b49946ec59
  4. Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings: Since April, I've been trying to change the privacy and online safety setting on my xbox live account that lets me add friends. I do not have an xbox, but I do have some PC games I would like to...
  5. you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up.

in XBoX on Windows
    you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up.: Just downloaded Phantasy Star Online 2 off of the microsoft store last night, and have been trying to play it for the past hour. But when I try to get into game I'm given the error "You can't play...
  6. Can't access my xbox account settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access my xbox account settings.: Hi, I recently bought minecraft dungeons with my windows account, wich I guess made it also function as an xbox account. The game runs fine but does not let me play online giving me a privilege...
  7. transferring game progress into kids account now that it is set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferring game progress into kids account now that it is set up: When buying the Xbox One, I was asked to enter a Microsoft account and then I entered my own (adult) Microsoft account. Since then, my child has been using my account but the problem is that I...
  8. you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up....: Hello, I tried to install PSO2 to my pc for 6 hours now, After finishing the download I launched my game and in the loading screen where it asks "Press the Enter Key" after I have done that...
  9. "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up"

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up": I play on minecraft pocket edition on IOS. I suddenly started getting this message: "You cannot add friends/ cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." I have...
  10. Xbox settings for child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox settings for child account: How do i stop my children from doing "dangerous" stuff on their accounts like removing themselves from my family group I know of the key pass function but when i enable that it really locks down...