Account Sign-In questions

Discus and support Account Sign-In questions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to play online minecraft servers but I am required to sign into my Microsoft account before I can play. I do not have the same number as the one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by anniepooh2022, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Account Sign-In questions

I want to play online minecraft servers but I am required to sign into my Microsoft account before I can play. I do not have the same number as the one linked to my Microsoft account, and I don’t know what email is linked to my Microsoft account either. I made this Microsoft account years ago and don’t remember most of the account sign in questions they are asking me. I put the little information I know and it won’t sign me in because it isn’t enough information filled out. I want to speak to customer service but when you call the service number it tells you to go online for help, but nothing on here can help me. What do I do? Is there a way to contact Microsoft to talk to a representative? These online articles aren’t helping..

:)

anniepooh2022, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

A Microsoft account cannot be recovered using the gamertag alone. Without the phone number nor the email, I'm afraid nothing can be done.
  3. Ernest 21229 Win User

Forgot my email.

windows.com/sign in refer to the can't acess my account at the sign in area. you may have security questions set up as a option. If all fails contact support from the windows live sign page. you may have to answer some questions about info used to register
    the account. such as : address, name , birthdate. they will definitely find your account.
  4. Ellarianora Win User

I want to link my Xbox to my EA account.

This might be a dumb question but have you tried signing into your EA account with your xbox account?
  5. AJxbox Win User

Exceedingly Ticked Off - Xbox Live combining my offline profile with online without warning

if you sign up for an online account while signed into your offline account it will merge it into an online account.

and i belive i answered all your questions.

sounds like user error to be honest.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite

Hello Marie,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on signing into Fortnite. You will need to sign in with the Epic games account used on the Switch when it prompts you to sign in with Epic account.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Account Sign-In questions - Similar Threads - Account Sign questions

2. Unable to sign into account on Xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into account on Xbox.com: I’m having a problem signing into the Xbox.com website. Whenever I try to sign in it go’s to Xbox.com/auth and comes back to the same screen. I’m trying to get to support but since I can’t sign...
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 crashing when i sign-in with microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft for windows 10 crashing when i sign-in with microsoft account: HI, i'm trying to login in minecraft after i changed my pc recently, but now whenever i try to login with the microsoft account it just load for few seconds and then crash. Does anyone know how to...
  4. Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support: When on the contact page, I click 'choose account' and it loops me back to the same screen to click choose account. Is there a reason this keeps happening? 4aa6f5df-80c4-484b-b2b0-e945bf291a49
  5. Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...: The account is not linked to any accounts and it says that. Is there any support? This is a bug d0efc90f-b974-46a1-84b3-758620c44bec
  6. Xbox one cant sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant sign into my account: Good morning i cannot seem to sign into my account on my xbox one it says FIX THIS ON THE WEB tbere's a problem with your account. Fix it at account. Love. Com, then come back to sign in. How do i...
  7. I created an Outlook Account and a Hotmail want to sign up for XBOX have some questions

in XBoX on Windows
    I created an Outlook Account and a Hotmail want to sign up for XBOX have some questions: I created an Outlook Account and a Hotmail account and I want to sign up for XBOX and I have some basic questions 01) Is Hotmail and Outlook the same thing or are they separate 02) Is there a...
  8. Multiple Accounts Sign-In Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Accounts Sign-In Question.: I saw a video of Major Nelson saying you could sign in with multiple accounts so you can easily switch between consoles. For me, it doesn't work and I'm in Alpha. submitted by /u/lKevinOGl...
  9. Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still looking for assistance in signing in to my account but my question was locked despite...: I have waited the 309 minute wait time for a call back which never came and sat in the chat assistance box for well over an hour without ever getting assistance and even here instead of help I get...
  10. Help! Have a sign in / account question Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Have a sign in / account question Xbox one s: I bought my husband an Xbox ones for his birthday he’s on over the road trucker and he isn’t home I want it to be a surprise, I’m through with the initial set up and update now it took me to a...