Account support

Discus and support Account support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was recently banned permanently. I had purchased a game on this specific account through my xbox one and now that I'm banned on this account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iRoYaL xR, Aug 25, 2014.

1. iRoYaL xR
    iRoYaL xR Guest

Account support

My account was recently banned permanently. I had purchased a game on this specific account through my xbox one and now that I'm banned on this account I'm not allowed to access this specific game on another account that I have. I am wanting to know if there
    is any support or answers I can get to play my game on my other account please notify me. I don't want to switch networks to play station just because I am not allowed to play my purchased game on another console.

:)

iRoYaL xR, Aug 25, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Account Support

Sorry but nothing can be transferred between accounts. If you want gold on the other, you will need to purchase a membership.

onyxishere, Aug 25, 2014
  3. Dr Grebe
    Dr Grebe Guest
    Account Support

Hello, I would just like to ask about my account(s) i have a account with gold with like 5 or more months on it and my new account with well no gold, and i would like to transfer my gold to that account i was on the phone with a man by the name of Justin
    he said i could do this. But later on i called back willingly to do this and the man said i couldn't, this was a different man. so know i'm here please reply. Oh. and my 2 gamertags are... Gold: , New: CoiledOpossum9

Thank You.

Dr Grebe, Aug 25, 2014
  4. Samael196
    Samael196 Guest

Account support

Unfortunately if you're banned for life, you've lost all that is attached to your account: games, gold, avatar, gamertag, ...

Samael196, Aug 25, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You forfiet any games,dlc etc. bought with that account if it is banned.

This is something you agreed to in the terms & conditions when you started your xbox live account.

Daft Badger, Aug 25, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Account support

You forfiet any games,dlc etc. bought with that account if it is banned.

This is something you agreed to in the terms & conditions when you started your xbox live account.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Account support

9. onyxishere Win User

Account Support

Sorry but nothing can be transferred between accounts. If you want gold on the other, you will need to purchase a membership.
  10. Samael196 Win User

Account support

Unfortunately if you're banned for life, you've lost all that is attached to your account: games, gold, avatar, gamertag, ...
  11. Aguywithawrench Win User

Accounts - countries - support

I would suggest calling xbox support and seeing what they can do about helping you migrate your account. bear in mind though, that if your account is migrated, all DLC you currently own will cease to function, and will have to be bought again.
Thema:

Account support

1. Account support - Similar Threads - Account support

2. need to contact account support and talk to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to contact account support and talk to someone: HI I need to make some changes on my account within the family tab and just cannot find away to do it. I really need to speak to some who can access my account and see what is happening. I tried...
  3. XBOX account live support

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX account live support: hello, after changing the email profile xbox live gold I lost all the progress online and I can no longer access xbox live with the xbox! How can I resolve, and resume the old account? ??...
  4. Account Recovery - Xbox Support Will Not Escalate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Recovery - Xbox Support Will Not Escalate: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Working with Jamar and Michelle via phone support plus Jorimer on Chat support. I have not accessed my account in well over a year, however, someone by the...
  5. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  6. No Activity on Support Case for TWO MONTHS. Daughter still can't use Live account. How to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Activity on Support Case for TWO MONTHS. Daughter still can't use Live account. How to ...: Hi, I've had an outstanding issue with support for two months now. I can't access my daughter's XBox Live Gold "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" settings, either on any of three XBOne consoles...
  7. Wargaming Customer Support Failure to refund money and or fix account!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Wargaming Customer Support Failure to refund money and or fix account!!!!!!!!!!: I had made a purchase on World of Warships named (The Motherload) for $78.74 a couple months ago I made a request to get assistance it took them a whole of 6 weeks to get back with a reply as to...
  8. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team: Hello I reached out to the support forum team as the email says there is an issue with my account yet I have received no update on this and my original post now appears to have been deleted....
  9. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.

in XBoX Rewards
    There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.: I received an email stating that There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team. and We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any...
  10. SUPPORT IS USELESS I NEED MY ACCOUNT ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    SUPPORT IS USELESS I NEED MY ACCOUNT ASAP: My xbox account Gamertag: [Mod Removed – Personal Information]. has been compromised 3 WEEKS AGO I've been contacting support but they gave an additional details needed email but i did it all BUT...