Account support??

Discus and support Account support?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an xbox live billing issue that I need to discuss with the billing department. Does anyone know what the super secret number is to get a live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TristanNelson1, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Account support??

I have an xbox live billing issue that I need to discuss with the billing department. Does anyone know what the super secret number is to get a live person to talk to?? All of the numbers I have tried just bounce me to the virtual assistant who can't
    answer the question and the request a call feature isn't working. Ugh!!

:)

TristanNelson1, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account support??

1. Account support?? - Similar Threads - Account support

2. URGENT SUPPORT: Preview Program has Corrupted my Account or Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT SUPPORT: Preview Program has Corrupted my Account or Data: I've had this problem for around 2-3yrs now and have constantly asked support and posted here and have so far got nowhere. In my recent support chat the individual mentioned that something on...
  3. URGENT SUPPORT: Insider Program has Corrupted my Account or Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT SUPPORT: Insider Program has Corrupted my Account or Data: I've had this problem for around 2-3yrs now and have constantly asked support and posted here and have so far got nowhere. In my recent support chat the individual mentioned that something on...
  4. Xbox support not helping, about to file a BBB claim tomorrow due to account issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support not helping, about to file a BBB claim tomorrow due to account issues.: Alright, im going to start this off by apologizing if I come off as rude. But my husband has had issues with his account locking. He is getting a “fix this on the web error”. Hes submitted forms,...
  5. Husbands account started constantly locking. Support isn’t telling us why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Husbands account started constantly locking. Support isn’t telling us why.: Hello, my husbands account has recently constantly started locking, and we havent gotten an answer why. Its been over 10 days now. Support told us to expect a response within 24-48 hours but that...
  6. Mojang Support: Hacked Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Mojang Support: Hacked Account: I've been trying ever since April 2 to get ahold of Mojang Customer Support via telephone or email (both of which are conveniently non-existent, its almost as if they don't want you diligently...
  7. Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...: Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f? 57d1ab7e-05b3-4efa-9b2b-d3700989ce44
  8. How to change privacy/account settings when the link directs you to the support page?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change privacy/account settings when the link directs you to the support page?: I invited my friend to a Minecraft Realm, but she can't join. It tells her to go to change her account settings, but when she tries to, it redirects to her to the Xbox support page. How can she...
  9. Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support": Over a month ago, I had received notification that my Xbox account had been permanently suspended. I immediately tried to contact Xbox support because I had just lost so many games and the...
  10. The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...

in XboX Insiders
    The app fails to work even though my account(s) had the invite. xbox support isn't helping...: I sign in with the account that was sent the invite, I can either sign out or learn more information and that's it. I'm in the UK. I have two accounts that got the invite, both are the same. I...