Account suspended for false accusation of "cheating?

Discus and support Account suspended for false accusation of "cheating? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been reported by someone because I was simply "being good at the game" and I racked up alot of kills so someone got angry I guess and accused me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keiba, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Keiba
    Keiba Guest

I have been reported by someone because I was simply "being good at the game" and I racked up alot of kills so someone got angry I guess and accused me of cheating. Xbox should fix this glaring issue and should require proof of cheating before suspending
    accounts under false accusations. I never used any cheating or hacking device, I simply played the game the way it was meant to be played by all fairness. This is aggraivating me, I just want to play the game I paid money for.

:)

Keiba, Jul 17, 2017
  2. Daniel48600 got suspended for false accusations

Explain to me who did this, if you can't, then i want to know if this report came from any part of the US

CleanFawn472810, Jul 17, 2017
  3. 2 weeks suspended for FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

All Enforcement reviews need to be submitted though the web portal.

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

This is the only point of contact for the Enforcement Team.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jul 17, 2017
  4. iTs A Shane
    iTs A Shane Guest

Hi there.

Can you click HERE to confirm the action taken on your account?

Generally you do not get suspended for one report of cheating. I have numerous reports of cheating on my account from playing well on Titanfall and never had any issues. No action taken against me.

Regards

iTs A Shane, Jul 17, 2017
  5. Keiba
    Keiba Guest
    I already submitted a case review. Should I have to wait a week to play xbox live again, I will not be pleased. I'm just trying to get this message out there so it can be seen by everyone and hopefully be taken into consideration by xbox support.

Keiba, Jul 17, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team does investigate complaints. You can have a million complaints filed against you, but they will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct/terms of use.

If you already submitted a case review and their decision was upheld, there is nothing you can do. You would have to wait out the suspension.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  7. DarkstarzX7 Win User

About the permanent suspension situations

What if some users report me for a false accusation, whether it’s an egrigous or communications offense, and results in a permanent suspension. Will the enforcement team be able to lift that suspension and suspend those accountable of doing such a thing?
    The reason I ask this is because I’m much aware of the situtation of behaving properly and respecting the Code of Conduct. However, there are people who abuse the file complaint or report system and might get vulnerable people suspended from false accusations.
  8. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does investigate complaints. You can have a million complaints filed against you, but they will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct/terms of use.

If you already submitted a case review and their decision was upheld, there is nothing you can do. You would have to wait out the suspension.
  9. Keiba Win User

I already submitted a case review. Should I have to wait a week to play xbox live again, I will not be pleased. I'm just trying to get this message out there so it can be seen by everyone and hopefully be taken into consideration by xbox support.
  10. iTs A Shane Win User

Hi there.

Can you click HERE to confirm the action taken on your account?

Generally you do not get suspended for one report of cheating. I have numerous reports of cheating on my account from playing well on Titanfall and never had any issues. No action taken against me.

Regards
  11. davemcfly85 Win User

Neo Phantom Falsely Investigated

they did not suspend you for false accusations they did cause something you did, or something on your bio or profile was against the COC and that was why you were suspended or banned. all it takes is ONE valid complaint for them to investigate and take
    appropriate action on your account.
Thema:

1. Account suspended for false accusation of "cheating? - Similar Threads - Account suspended false

2. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: So i got a suspension because a player was being a, [mod removed]. I ask in them in chat, who got back to me. Took the mickey out of me, and then toyed with me and said enjoy your suspension. Now...
  3. Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.: Hello. On November 20, 2016, 6:07:00 AM, I was permanently banned for general trash talking to others (Yes, I am guilty), I was a young, reckless, and ignorant kid, with no knowledge of how...
  4. Account wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account wrongfully suspended: So my xbox account recently got suspended for the reason "Account Theft Phishing Solicitation" & its permanent. There has been nothing sketchy going on about my account at all ever since I made...
  5. Account suspended (permantly for security)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended (permantly for security): Hello, I really need your help, my account has been suspended. I remember I contacted XBOX support because I was hacked by my classmate and the agent told me that she would transfer my data to...
  6. Account is suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended: My account has been suspended and I would like to clarify why. 1232389c-b7ba-47cc-8edc-81a0b62c2fda
  7. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: I was playing Call of Duty and like usual having fun. Near the end of a Match I called out a Player for Spawn Camping sitting in corners being Scared to Take a Challenge and this player got...
  8. My Xbox Live account had been suspended over a false claim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Live account had been suspended over a false claim: xbox enforcement team can you please check in my account and tell me how I got it suspended for harassment trolling and please fix 020dc242-10e7-41e8-a8cf-1617e47a6e30
  9. My Account (KingGroner777) got falsely suspended. (Xbox Enforcement)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account (KingGroner777) got falsely suspended. (Xbox Enforcement): Dear Xbox Enforcement, I believe that my account (KingGroner777) has been falsely suspended. I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II with my friends (zebrarage1402 and RaG ROUGE) and I was...
  10. My Account was falsely suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account was falsely suspended: Someone who didn't like me reported me and got my account suspended, what do I do? 6624ea5b-9d74-46a3-b76a-eb3244c4bda5