Account suspended for marketplace theft

Discus and support Account suspended for marketplace theft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox live enforcement team suspended my account due to Marketplace Theft not telling me how I violated the Microsoft Services Agreement just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Koromoza, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Koromoza
    Koromoza Guest

The Xbox live enforcement team suspended my account due to Marketplace Theft not telling me how I violated the Microsoft Services Agreement just telling me to go to a website which only tells me my account was suspended due to Marketplace theft not telling
    me specifically what I did to violate these rules so I can fix or not do it again in the future

:)

Koromoza, Jan 2, 2018
  2. Need info on game sharing.

What sort of enforcement can I expect for marketplace theft?

If you involve yourself with marketplace theft, your account can be permanently suspended with repeat violations possibly leading to a console ban.

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 2, 2018
  3. Xbox One Gamesharing Question (PLEASE HELP)

From the link shared by kolea 1984:

What are some specific examples of marketplace theft?

Marketplace theft includes, but isn’t limited to:

Transferring licenses to your console from an account that you didn’t create.

Sharing account credentials.

If you involve yourself with marketplace theft, your account can be permanently suspended. Especially egregious or repeated violations may lead to a device ban.

enforcement.xbox.com/.../staysafe

HomegrownSilky, Jan 2, 2018
  4. Account suspended for marketplace theft

Bro my account was suspended too because of the same reason and according to the enforcement team it was because I tried to get frequent refunds but in fact that was because I was triple charged for Xbox live membership and according to Xbox it was a glitch
    in THEIR system. I do not understand why I am being suspended for nothing I even did.

V1zualD3c3pt1on, Jan 6, 2018
  5. The question is this did you contact xbox billing support first to let them know that you where charged multiple times for the xbox live or did you go to your bank and dispute the charge with your bank first.

If you went to your bank first then that is considered marketplace theft because Microsoft thinks that you are trying to get live for nothing hence marketplace theft.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Need info on game sharing.

If you involve yourself with marketplace theft, your account can be permanently suspended with repeat violations possibly leading to a console ban.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Why my account is suspended

If its suspended for marketplace theft which from what I'm gathering in your post thats whats happened.

If your dad disputed some charge with his bank and it was not handled through xbox support they look at that as marketplace theft and will suspend the account you may want to talk to your dad about that
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox One Gamesharing Question (PLEASE HELP)

From the link shared by kolea 1984:

What are some specific examples of marketplace theft?

Marketplace theft includes, but isn’t limited to:

Transferring licenses to your console from an account that you didn’t create.

Sharing account credentials.

If you involve yourself with marketplace theft, your account can be permanently suspended. Especially egregious or repeated violations may lead to a device ban.

enforcement.xbox.com/.../staysafe
  9. V1zualD3c3pt1on Win User

Bro my account was suspended too because of the same reason and according to the enforcement team it was because I tried to get frequent refunds but in fact that was because I was triple charged for Xbox live membership and according to Xbox it was a glitch
    in THEIR system. I do not understand why I am being suspended for nothing I even did.
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

The question is this did you contact xbox billing support first to let them know that you where charged multiple times for the xbox live or did you go to your bank and dispute the charge with your bank first.

If you went to your bank first then that is considered marketplace theft because Microsoft thinks that you are trying to get live for nothing hence marketplace theft.
Thema:

1. Account suspended for marketplace theft - Similar Threads - Account suspended marketplace

2. My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message: This is my first post on here, but here's the story I was playing Paladins in casual mode with other Xbox players, when my team lost the match, this random user on the enemy team called me a...
  3. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My LIVE account was suspended: My xbox live account AdamBomb5670 was suspended for 2 weeks on the premise that i cheated or that i knowingly played with cheaters and this action effected other players Negatively. These are...
  4. Child Account Xbox Live Suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Account Xbox Live Suspended: Hi, I have an Xbox Account with my son added as a child, and every month I add money to his account to pay for his xbox live gold subscription. However this month he cannot get it as it says his...
  5. Hacker - Xbox Live account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker - Xbox Live account permanently suspended: My Xbox Live account has been permanently suspended when I haven't done anything wrong. When I look up the reason it states a time when my xbox was not even on and we were not at home. Shortly...
  6. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account permanently suspended: My first account was suspended permanently on Xbox Live and i admit my error. I won't do it anymore. i want to have an account dont banned. I tried to create another one but it was limited shortly...
  7. Account suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suspended: My account has recently got suspended and I do not know how long it is going to be Suspended. I got my account suspended because if someone got mad at me for cursing at them because they harassed...
  8. Account Permanently suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Permanently suspended: My older son got my little ones account permanently suspended. Is there a way to make my little one a new account and have Xbox Live still? ec109b21-7499-4c0c-954f-3eca6712c67b
  9. My account got suspended for Marketplace Theft. How can I avoid being suspended again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got suspended for Marketplace Theft. How can I avoid being suspended again?: Hello, I will just start out by saying yes I did request to many refunds from Xbox Support. I just want to know a few things, number one is how can avoid getting suspended again after this...
  10. Account suspended no reason given besides marketplace theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended no reason given besides marketplace theft: My live account is suspended(Feb 14,2017) for the first time in ~7 years for marketplace theft. I went through the motions of getting it reviewed but it was upheld. The only reason i can see it...