Account suspended (permantly for security)

Discus and support Account suspended (permantly for security) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I really need your help, my account has been suspended. I remember I contacted XBOX support because I was hacked by my classmate and the agent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Simohamed-Ghali, May 7, 2022.

1. Account suspended (permantly for security)

Hello, I really need your help, my account has been suspended. I remember I contacted XBOX support because I was hacked by my classmate and the agent told me that she would transfer my data to another account but I found out that on February 12 my account was locked. On March 30, my classmate gave me the password, etc. Now every time I try to log in I get this: Account locked. By the way, account reintegration is not working for me because I have TSV (I have it enabled). Do you have a solution ? for me? Yesterday I contacted them but they tell me that the information I gave is not correct HOW CAN I CALL ME BACK THEN SUPPORT BLOCKED MY IT AND IN ADDITION IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS THAT I HAVE NO LONGER ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT .
    Please help me

:)

Simohamed-Ghali, May 7, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

3. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

thanks have a nice day sir.
  4. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

Thanks i got an update : Good day! I already got a response from our higher department.

They mentioned that the only option to recover the hacked account is to submit an escalation case for account recovery just like what was recently processed on your account. But this time you will really need to provide enough information about the account. If you forgot the information about the account, you will really need to contact the person that changed your information and talk to that person.

Other than the escalation for account recovery, there is no other option to recover the account.

Sorry if the message is in night 12am or 01am.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please keep me posted. And I really hope it works out for you.
  6. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

ok i'll do that but i already made one a week before and still 0 answers
Thema:

1. Account suspended (permantly for security) - Similar Threads - Account suspended permantly

2. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: So i got a suspension because a player was being a, [mod removed]. I ask in them in chat, who got back to me. Took the mickey out of me, and then toyed with me and said enjoy your suspension. Now...
  3. Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.: Hello. On November 20, 2016, 6:07:00 AM, I was permanently banned for general trash talking to others (Yes, I am guilty), I was a young, reckless, and ignorant kid, with no knowledge of how...
  4. Account wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account wrongfully suspended: So my xbox account recently got suspended for the reason "Account Theft Phishing Solicitation" & its permanent. There has been nothing sketchy going on about my account at all ever since I made...
  5. Account is suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended: My account has been suspended and I would like to clarify why. 1232389c-b7ba-47cc-8edc-81a0b62c2fda
  6. Suspended for account phishing/ solicitation

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for account phishing/ solicitation: I received a 14 day suspension Friday afternoon for account phishing. I had no clue what this even was and everything I have looked up doesn't add up. I have never done anything like that and I...
  7. Account Suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspended: Hello , i Really need your help my account has been suspended. I remember that i contacted the XBOX support because i've been hacked by my classmate and the agent said me that she will transfer my...
  8. Account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended?: I have a pop-up bubble on my gamepass app that says my account has been suspended for some odd reason. I click on it and takes me here to the xbox website, which it says the same thing, but then...
  9. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: I was playing Call of Duty and like usual having fun. Near the end of a Match I called out a Player for Spawn Camping sitting in corners being Scared to Take a Challenge and this player got...
  10. If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to get either my xbox account banned/suspended or my microsoft banned/suspended...: Its something that has been on my own mind and I just wanna let it out to know what would happen if something like this were to happen to me in the most horrible way imaginable. You see I still...