Account suspended

Discus and support Account suspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to find out specifically why my son's account has been permanently suspended ? His gametag is COOKSCOOKIES454 and an e-mail was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LovelessBook213, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Account suspended

Hello

I am trying to find out specifically why my son's account has been permanently suspended ?

His gametag is COOKSCOOKIES454 and an e-mail was sent on 29 May 2014 to
    (edited) and (edited).

By coincidence I got an e-mail from xbox with the above gametag COOKSCOOKIES454 name sent to my e-mail address
    (edited) on 04 June 2014

You will appreciate I want to know why the account was permanently suspended which sounds very serious.

Many thanks

[Mod Removed]

Parent

:)

LovelessBook213, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Dog Slippers
    Dog Slippers Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

I got suspended till year 9999 and due to the actions I made and reasons I was given I highly Contest Against this Illegitimate action Microsoft made to my account

Suspending for things I did not do I would very much appreciate my account back

Dog Slippers, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Account suspended

LovelessBook213 hey there Account suspended :)

It's completely understandable that you would want to know why your sons account has been suspended indefinitely. You will need to post a thread in the below forum section. The PET (Enforcement Team) will respond to you there with the information that you
    need. Please note that threads in that specific section are reviewed before they are published so you may not see your thread appear straight away.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/41.aspx

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 5, 2014
  5. Randy Steveson Win User

Suspended until this 24th of december....it is the 24th and still cant log on.

Your account will be un-suspended at the exact time that it was suspended.
  6. Sword Style Win User

suspended account. need info

When your account is suspended it will notify you when you log on when the account is suspended until.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Suspended Account (Must Read)

Gold is not suspended when your account is suspended, so you do lose that time when you are suspended.
  8. Shotogon Win User

Transferring full game downloads to another account

the account in question isn't perm suspended or even suspended for that matter.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Hep me please

If your brother did this there was no unauthorised access on your account. This account will be suspended as you allowed him access to the account therefore your responsibility. You will be suspended
Thema:

Account suspended

1. Account suspended - Similar Threads - Account suspended

2. My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message: This is my first post on here, but here's the story I was playing Paladins in casual mode with other Xbox players, when my team lost the match, this random user on the enemy team called me a...
  3. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My LIVE account was suspended: My xbox live account AdamBomb5670 was suspended for 2 weeks on the premise that i cheated or that i knowingly played with cheaters and this action effected other players Negatively. These are...
  4. Child Account Xbox Live Suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Account Xbox Live Suspended: Hi, I have an Xbox Account with my son added as a child, and every month I add money to his account to pay for his xbox live gold subscription. However this month he cannot get it as it says his...
  5. Hacker - Xbox Live account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker - Xbox Live account permanently suspended: My Xbox Live account has been permanently suspended when I haven't done anything wrong. When I look up the reason it states a time when my xbox was not even on and we were not at home. Shortly...
  6. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account permanently suspended: My first account was suspended permanently on Xbox Live and i admit my error. I won't do it anymore. i want to have an account dont banned. I tried to create another one but it was limited shortly...
  7. Account suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suspended: My account has recently got suspended and I do not know how long it is going to be Suspended. I got my account suspended because if someone got mad at me for cursing at them because they harassed...
  8. Account Permanently suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Permanently suspended: My older son got my little ones account permanently suspended. Is there a way to make my little one a new account and have Xbox Live still? ec109b21-7499-4c0c-954f-3eca6712c67b
  9. My LIVE account was suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LIVE account was suspended.: [mod removed]My account is now suspended (communication) after this person presumably reported me. He spammed party invites and sent me this. How do i overturn this as all i had done was kill him...
  10. My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it: So about a week ago I woke up to a message saying "This Account is permanently suspended from xbox live." and after I saw this I went to the enforcement page and my reason for being permanently...