Account suspended

Discus and support Account suspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to find out specifically why my son's account has been permanently suspended ? His gametag is COOKSCOOKIES454 and an e-mail was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LovelessBook213, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Account suspended

Hello

I am trying to find out specifically why my son's account has been permanently suspended ?

His gametag is COOKSCOOKIES454 and an e-mail was sent on 29 May 2014 to
    (edited) and (edited).

By coincidence I got an e-mail from xbox with the above gametag COOKSCOOKIES454 name sent to my e-mail address
    (edited) on 04 June 2014

You will appreciate I want to know why the account was permanently suspended which sounds very serious.

Many thanks

[Mod Removed]

Parent

:)

LovelessBook213, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Dog Slippers
    Dog Slippers Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

I got suspended till year 9999 and due to the actions I made and reasons I was given I highly Contest Against this Illegitimate action Microsoft made to my account

Suspending for things I did not do I would very much appreciate my account back

Dog Slippers, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Account suspended

LovelessBook213 hey there Account suspended :)

It's completely understandable that you would want to know why your sons account has been suspended indefinitely. You will need to post a thread in the below forum section. The PET (Enforcement Team) will respond to you there with the information that you
    need. Please note that threads in that specific section are reviewed before they are published so you may not see your thread appear straight away.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/41.aspx

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 5, 2014
  5. Randy Steveson Win User

Suspended until this 24th of december....it is the 24th and still cant log on.

Your account will be un-suspended at the exact time that it was suspended.
  6. Sword Style Win User

suspended account. need info

When your account is suspended it will notify you when you log on when the account is suspended until.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Suspended Account (Must Read)

Gold is not suspended when your account is suspended, so you do lose that time when you are suspended.
  8. Shotogon Win User

Transferring full game downloads to another account

the account in question isn't perm suspended or even suspended for that matter.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Hep me please

If your brother did this there was no unauthorised access on your account. This account will be suspended as you allowed him access to the account therefore your responsibility. You will be suspended
Thema:

Account suspended

1. Account suspended - Similar Threads - Account suspended

2. Account suspended due to targeted complaints

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended due to targeted complaints: <p>Hello,</p><p></p><p>I will begin by saying I have already been to the enforcement website. There was no detail about why I was comms banned. My reputation page shows 0 reports.</p><p></p><p>Two...
  3. Why was my Xbox account suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my Xbox account suspended: My Xbox account was suspended last and I have no idea why my little brother will sometimes play on my account when i’m at work but other than that I don’t really send messages or say anything...
  4. Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch: This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his...
  5. My account communications were suspended twice for the same message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account communications were suspended twice for the same message: My accounts xbox live communications were suspended twice. The first suspension I can understand because I did use poor language towards someone, but two weeks later I got suspended again for the...
  6. Miedo a que suspendan mi cuenta [Mod Translated - Afraid to suspend my account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miedo a que suspendan mi cuenta [Mod Translated - Afraid to suspend my account]: Bueno pues el mes pasado me suscribi a game pass, pero no desctive la renovación automática y ahora que ya paso el mes, lo quiero pagar pero no puedo pues ninguna de mis tarjetas son válidas. El...
  7. Wrongfully suspending my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspending my account: Hello im very annoyed because I was suspended for a day with a good reason and I waited out that day. But the next day I was suspended for the exact same thing. So i check my second suspension and...
  8. Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...: Hello my name is Anthony, four years ago today my account was wrongfully suspended for “account theft.” Ive been given false hope at times, disrespectful support agents, and at times nobody that...
  9. Account suspended after being harassed over xbox communications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suspended after being harassed over xbox communications: after playing a match of apex i was harassed by a player and banned wrongfully for his actions 7a4377cd-4e7c-47eb-a341-ab1398ed71de
  10. My live account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live account was suspended: So here's the story and right off the bat I know I'm partially at fault but I'd like to know what xbox honestly does about cheaters as in my over 10 years of being with xbox I have never had this...