Account Suspended

Discus and support Account Suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there my Account is suspended because the Account Recovery or Escalated Department locked my account because they was thinking that i had 0... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Simohamed-Ghali, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Account Suspended

Hi there my Account is suspended because the Account Recovery or Escalated Department locked my account because

they was thinking that i had 0 solution to recover it whne i was hacked but after i stopped to contact them i found that it was my Classmate for the start (proof like phone number etc..) i sent proof to my school in 14th March and 30th March they contacted my Classmate now everytime everytime everytime XBOX support Agent are saying that you can't unlock the account because Two Step Verification even if you use Account Reinstatment Webform.

I think this is a joke because suspending my account but can't unsuspend . This is a Lack of tools while the company has a lot of things that I'm not going to say of course. Why can't they revamp there TSV system i'm losing my Hypixel Skyblock DATA (2000hours) and my GTA V data (200hours), i was About to buy the XBOX gamepass but i won't because the XBOX system dispointed me now (like with Sony).

So please say me how can i force them to revamp their TSV system. is it with Feedback or Reddit Feedback or Feedback hub ?

Oh and by the way here the response that i get:

Account Suspended [​IMG]

:)

Simohamed-Ghali, Jul 1, 2022
  2. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

[mod removed]

Well for this is the notification I got when I sign into my main account, if it's supposed to be permanently suspended shouldn't it say "this account is permanently suspended" instead of "this account is suspended"?
  3. Randy Steveson Win User

Suspended until this 24th of december....it is the 24th and still cant log on.

Your account will be un-suspended at the exact time that it was suspended.
  4. Sword Style Win User

suspended account. need info

When your account is suspended it will notify you when you log on when the account is suspended until.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Suspended Account (Must Read)

Gold is not suspended when your account is suspended, so you do lose that time when you are suspended.
  6. Shotogon Win User

Transferring full game downloads to another account

the account in question isn't perm suspended or even suspended for that matter.
Thema:

Account Suspended

1. Account Suspended - Similar Threads - Account Suspended

2. Old Xbox Live Account "Suspended" (But not really)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox Live Account "Suspended" (But not really): Hi folks, I really need a microsoft support member to contact me personally for this issue. Before I start describing my issue, let me say this: I have tried using support.xbox.com, that website...
  3. my account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was suspended: why did i get suspended i didnt do noting i didnt not send that text my friend that that because he lose the game can u un suspended my account plz 2c7e0580-8a88-4673-8e1e-8e40a2f7b79e
  4. Xbox account suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account suspended: Hi. My account was suspended and I don’t know why. I don’t use my account around half year. I contact support team and they give me this link. a65fcdce-1889-4fa6-93d8-9b684823cc75
  5. My account got suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended: My account got permanent banned for "This account displayed or shared nudity". Which I did not, I'm married, and I have kids. I don't even usually send photos or send message to public. This is my...
  6. Account suspended for something that was not my fault

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended for something that was not my fault: So recently I have 10 accounts on my Xbox that’s all mine and I have the gmails for all of them and I got suspended for account theft I guess they thought that I stole a acc and they suspended me...
  7. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: Hello, It's been multiple months since my Microsoft Account was permanently suspended with no explanation on the reason why aside from this popup: [img] I went over the all the Microsoft...
  8. I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,...: Like I said, I don’t have any active suspensions listed in my enforcement history, so I don’t even know why I’m suspended, or for how long, or if I even AM truly suspended. Since support won’t let...
  9. Account is suspended False report

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is suspended False report: So i got a suspension because a player was being a, [mod removed]. I ask in them in chat, who got back to me. Took the mickey out of me, and then toyed with me and said enjoy your suspension. Now...
  10. Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.: Hello. On November 20, 2016, 6:07:00 AM, I was permanently banned for general trash talking to others (Yes, I am guilty), I was a young, reckless, and ignorant kid, with no knowledge of how...