Account Suspension Glitch?

Discus and support Account Suspension Glitch? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I’m not suspended, I can still play Xbox Live no problem, I wasn’t notifed anywhere else that my account was suspended, not even an email or Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SoulShredder8, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Account Suspension Glitch?

So I’m not suspended, I can still play Xbox Live no problem, I wasn’t notifed anywhere else that my account was suspended, not even an email or Xbox message, but everytime I sign onto Xbox Game Pass Mobile App, this message pops up. Is this something I should worry about or is it just a glitch?
    Account Suspension Glitch? [​IMG]

:)

SoulShredder8, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

My console got banned for two weeks wannaknow why

Sounds like you have more than one account on your console & one of the accounts has been suspended.

As using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct then a console privilege suspension was issued to stop you from doing this.

The console suspension wont show on the enforcement site brandiesel linked but the account suspension will.You can appeal the account suspension if eligible,not the console suspension though.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

Console suspensions are issued to stop people using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account,which is against the code of conduct.

As mentioned,console suspensions can not be appealed & should end at the same time as the account suspension.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

What?

Sounds like a console privilege suspension.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on another account is against the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to stop people from doing this.

One of the accounts on your console must be suspended & due to the console suspension all other accounts on that console will have the same restrictions as the suspended account but will work on other devices which is why your account works on your cousins
    xbox.

The console suspension should end at the same time as the account suspension ends.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement

An account suspension completely blocks the affected account from being able to sign in to the Xbox Live service for the duration of the suspension. Account suspensions are issued for a specified duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or repeated
    violations can result in a permanent suspension.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Help please

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct.

Sounds like you have been issued a console privilege suspension to prevent you from doing this.

All accounts on that console will have the same restrictions as the suspended accont.

The console suspension will end at the same time as the account suspension.
Thema:

Account Suspension Glitch?

1. Account Suspension Glitch? - Similar Threads - Account Suspension Glitch

2. Account Suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Suspension: Hi! I have an issue with an account suspension. I had tried posting "Selling 3 star items, mutations, and a lot of ammo. Willing to negotiate on prices. Join off gamer tag." When trying to post...
  3. Account Suspension, someone tell me what I did wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspension, someone tell me what I did wrong: Title says it all [img] 34515607-69cc-4fa8-84f4-24d1d67b849a
  4. Account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension: Hi, I have recently received an unjust Suspension up on my account. I have submitted a ban appeal request and was denied I am just wondering if I will be eligible to post another appeal towards...
  5. I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve deleted and redownloaded my account after an ended suspension and still not working: Hello all, so my suspensions say it was to be lifted april 10 and its now April 14th how do i fix this? [img] 29119ceb-dd2c-4504-bc7f-5a9ad208c3c9
  6. Account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension: I made a comment on a video clip shared from a video game rated M. The "offending comment" was just a quote from bender on futurama, nothing vulgar. Are these reviewed by actual people, or is this...
  7. First account suspension?

in XBoX on Consoles
    First account suspension?: My account was suspended for the first ever time for saying something to someone, how long usually is the first suspension? abdc53b2-dfce-490e-8aab-f7bc49fdd38f
  8. My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.: Hi, for a couple weeks I've been chatting on HIVE (the server) but whenever I say something like "did you see what I said" to any of my friends they always respond with no. I've come to the...
  9. Xbox account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account suspension: Hi i was just notified that my xbox live account got a 24hr communication suspension and i don't believe i broke any rules i was closing in on tier 3 of the xbox ambassador program which i was...
  10. Account Suspension Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspension Glitch: Recently, I was banned for 2 weeks from 6/8-6/22, 10 minutes after I was "unbanned", I joined my friend's party, but it said "Your privacy settings prevent chat with some people, I also tried to...