Account Suspension

Discus and support Account Suspension in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys xbox temporaly suspend me the messages and I dont cant do streams do you now approximately how long is the suspension?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonardoPatiño1, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Account Suspension

Hi guys xbox temporaly suspend me the messages and I dont cant do streams do you now approximately how long is the suspension?

:)

LeonardoPatiño1, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

My console got banned for two weeks wannaknow why

Sounds like you have more than one account on your console & one of the accounts has been suspended.

As using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct then a console privilege suspension was issued to stop you from doing this.

The console suspension wont show on the enforcement site brandiesel linked but the account suspension will.You can appeal the account suspension if eligible,not the console suspension though.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

Console suspensions are issued to stop people using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account,which is against the code of conduct.

As mentioned,console suspensions can not be appealed & should end at the same time as the account suspension.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

What?

Sounds like a console privilege suspension.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on another account is against the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to stop people from doing this.

One of the accounts on your console must be suspended & due to the console suspension all other accounts on that console will have the same restrictions as the suspended account but will work on other devices which is why your account works on your cousins
    xbox.

The console suspension should end at the same time as the account suspension ends.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement

An account suspension completely blocks the affected account from being able to sign in to the Xbox Live service for the duration of the suspension. Account suspensions are issued for a specified duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or repeated
    violations can result in a permanent suspension.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Help please

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct.

Sounds like you have been issued a console privilege suspension to prevent you from doing this.

All accounts on that console will have the same restrictions as the suspended accont.

The console suspension will end at the same time as the account suspension.
Thema:

Account Suspension

1. Account Suspension - Similar Threads - Account Suspension

2. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  3. hesap askıya alındı [Edit -Translation] - account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    hesap askıya alındı [Edit -Translation] - account suspension: 3 ay önce xbox game pass almıştım ve otomatik ödemedeymiş ve iptal etmeyi unuttum artık konsolumu kullanmıyorum ve kartımda limit olmadığı için parayı da çekememiş kullanmadığım bir şey için 177...
  4. my permanent suspension was Overturned but my account still suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    my permanent suspension was Overturned but my account still suspended: I purchase a 12 month Xbox live online. not knowing the person got it with a stolen credit card. after two weeks my account was permanently suspended. I contacted the enforcement team. They asked...
  5. Account Suspension...?

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Suspension...?: I've recently rejoined xbox as a whole, had problems with parental control still being active but now it's fixed. I've came with another problem - it says on the xbox store on PC, that my Xbox...
  6. Account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension: I'll address my concern about Xbox and my account on here since I can't seem to get a live person through their broken customer support system. I have been apart of the Xbox community since 2007...
  7. account suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account suspension: I would like to know if the possibility of lifting a communications ban exists. I thoroughly believe that my actions, however provoked they were, were inexcusable, and I wish to lift this ban so I...
  8. Xbox Live Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account Suspension: I have received a suspension for communication, but do not know why. May I please know why i have been suspended? fc62bcc0-e75e-4cc2-bcba-bf35c365171e
  9. Suspension de compte[Translation-Account suspension]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension de compte[Translation-Account suspension]: Bonjour, Je viens d'avoir la désagréable surprise de voir mon compte ban vocal pendant 14 jours. La personne qui m'a signalé eu un comportement infect sur une partie classée sur Overwatch....
  10. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...