Account Suspension

Discus and support Account Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son had been playing on my account, K43DWNziZUrp, and whilst playing he had used rather discriminatory words against another player. I do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BabyLynn1, May 19, 2022.

1. BabyLynn1
    BabyLynn1 Guest

Account Suspension

My son had been playing on my account, K43DWNziZUrp, and whilst playing he had used rather discriminatory words against another player. I do not tolerate this type of behavior myself, so that is why I will no longer allow him to have access to my Microsoft account neither will he associate with my Xbox or any account relative to my Xbox. I pardon the inconvenience and I would appreciate your consideration into unbanning my account.

:)

BabyLynn1, May 19, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

My console got banned for two weeks wannaknow why

Sounds like you have more than one account on your console & one of the accounts has been suspended.

As using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct then a console privilege suspension was issued to stop you from doing this.

The console suspension wont show on the enforcement site brandiesel linked but the account suspension will.You can appeal the account suspension if eligible,not the console suspension though.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

Console suspensions are issued to stop people using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account,which is against the code of conduct.

As mentioned,console suspensions can not be appealed & should end at the same time as the account suspension.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

What?

Sounds like a console privilege suspension.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on another account is against the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to stop people from doing this.

One of the accounts on your console must be suspended & due to the console suspension all other accounts on that console will have the same restrictions as the suspended account but will work on other devices which is why your account works on your cousins
    xbox.

The console suspension should end at the same time as the account suspension ends.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement

An account suspension completely blocks the affected account from being able to sign in to the Xbox Live service for the duration of the suspension. Account suspensions are issued for a specified duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or repeated
    violations can result in a permanent suspension.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Help please

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct.

Sounds like you have been issued a console privilege suspension to prevent you from doing this.

All accounts on that console will have the same restrictions as the suspended accont.

The console suspension will end at the same time as the account suspension.
Thema:

Account Suspension

1. Account Suspension - Similar Threads - Account Suspension

2. Account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension: I was suspended for what appears to be no reason and I can’t access the enforcement page due to it never loading on any device. I’d like to know why I was suspended/make an appeal but how can I do...
  3. Account suspension for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension for no reason: I received an account suspension for no reason (literally played nothing online!). The enforcement team did a lousy job really. their website is not working, and there are no way to ask for a...
  4. Account suspension case review - 'orange handshake tile?'

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension case review - 'orange handshake tile?': Hi guys, My account was wrongfully suspended for a screenshot that was not offensive or explicit (so annoying but I won't rant to you all about it). I'm trying to submit a case review, but...
  5. Account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension: I have been suspended on my xbox to use chat or party, and i cant find how long it is. No email was sent to me. alot of other people have this problem. it says suspension, but no time when its...
  6. Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspension: So I was permanently suspended for sexual & nudity content even though I haven't done anything or sent anything sexual or on the course of nudity. Is it possible for me to get my account back? It...
  7. account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    account suspension: My account has been suspended and my console has been suspended too if this doesn’t get fixed i will sue i have been with xbox for over 7 years and have never had an issue before...
  8. I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...: I got banned on my xbox account for an inappropriate profile picture witch I really have no clue on what the picture was and how it got there and if it was bad. And now I am banned. I have the...
  9. I got a suspension when my friend was on my account and I don’t know how to stop it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a suspension when my friend was on my account and I don’t know how to stop it: I need help to get rid of my suspension since my friend was on my account 0f326e84-f5c0-4b28-9628-57605e471e48
  10. Spurious account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spurious account suspension: Hi, I want to get in touch with enforcement, but there seems to be no way to do that. Reading some of the other posts on here it seems that the enforcement team operate without oversight and...