Account Suspenssion/Ban

Discus and support Account Suspenssion/Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a ban on the 16th-19th and tried to contact Xbox and the forums for help and ended up just having to wait it out. I look on the enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FBIQuickAndEasy, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Account Suspenssion/Ban

I received a ban on the 16th-19th and tried to contact Xbox and the forums for help and ended up just having to wait it out. I look on the enforcement page and there are still no reports and it says I have a perfect record. I try to get on today and my account is suspended again from the 23rd-31st of the month and again there are no reports or activity in the enforcement page. I tried to contact Xbox but the virtual agent is no help and will not allow me to call them as there is no number available on Xbox's website. What do I do?

:)

FBIQuickAndEasy, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Account Suspenssion/Ban

Unfortunately, until the enforcement site is fixed, there is nothing that can be done. Support doesn't handle suspensions, so even if you contact them, they would not be able to do anything regarding your suspension.
  3. FBIQuickAndEasy Win User

Account Suspenssion/Ban

Yes, but I have done nothing to be suspended for and it is not fair I stream on twitch daily and everything I say and do is recorded and uploaded on twitch's website and for me to get suspended two different times in the same month something is going on and it needs to be fixed and the only way to make them aware of this is to contact them or else I will just keep getting suspended even though I have not broken any guidelines.
  4. Smwutches Win User

suspenssion

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. bowski477 Win User

suspenssion

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com and from there file a case review if the ban is eligible for one.
  6. KiLLEr dRAgO 45 Win User

suspenssion

I sound my when I logged in yesterday I was banned while I had not done anything wrong
Thema:

Account Suspenssion/Ban

1. Account Suspenssion/Ban - Similar Threads - Account Suspenssion Ban

2. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: Is it possible to recover an account through some sort of method other than an account verification form? Like submitting your ID, similar to Battle.net? I have an old Microsoft account that is...
  3. Xbox adult account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adult account issue: My Microsoft account shows I'm over 18, and I can't see whether my account is an adult one because I'm not part of any family. How do I change my account to an adult one, because Xbox says my...
  4. Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but when I tried to open it again, I was forced to merge my Mojang account with a Microsoft account. Now when I try to open it, Minecraft: Java Edition is...
  5. Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account: Hi, Can you help me please. I can now finally get back to log in for this game but in the numerous attempts I have created a new account but have used the same email address. When I log in the...
  6. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account: Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it moved over to my own? thanks. :)...
  7. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund: Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to...
  8. Microsoft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery: My other Microsoft Account that I use for Minecraft and other games got deleted out of no where is there anyway I can get that account back. Also I can't even make a new account with that same...
  9. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  10. Account email address change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email address change: Hi, I have xbox account for years created for my very, very old @. After years, that @ account wasn't used anymore, I switched for gmail account, and old @ got deleted/closed. Can I change xbox...