Account take over

Discus and support Account take over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to get a hacked account back 5f508ac5-27f5-42ee-aa5d-144d882bf08f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HunterPerkins, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Account take over

Is it possible to get a hacked account back

:)

HunterPerkins, Aug 29, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Account take over

3. AridLizard Win User

Account take over

if your account has been hacked or compromised you should follow the Compromised Account Solution

that will guide you through the steps needed to recover control of your account.

if you have a credit or debit card linked to your account you should also contact your bank to prevent unauthorised purchases being made through your account.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Account take over

You can fill out the account recover form here

Or you can follow the other steps suggested on this link here

It is possible to get your account back. People do it all the time.

Goodluck
  5. HunterPerkins Win User

Account take over

Can i use same email for another acc
  6. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

taking over territories

the collectible you said that won't show up is probably the one int the cave down below were the icon appears
Thema:

Account take over

1. Account take over - Similar Threads - Account

2. How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account: Hi Team, I wanted to transfer all my Xbox related content to a new Microsoft Account (Don't want to use one of the existing alias by making them primary). Importantly, I don't want to lose any...
  3. Alexa skills for child accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alexa skills for child accounts: Hi - I tried to set up Alexa to turn on my Xbox One X, however when setting up the skill, I got an error message while signing in with my son's Xbox account saying child accounts can't be used to...
  4. XBOX ACCOUNT Money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX ACCOUNT Money: Hi, i recently added 50 euro to my account but it wont show up. but it got drawn from my bank account 66db0254-0a19-4434-9149-3d99b5783d90
  5. How do I create a child Xbox Live profile under an adult Microsoft account with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I create a child Xbox Live profile under an adult Microsoft account with a...: Question: Can a Microsoft account for an adult have more than one child Xbox Live profiles? I have several children and each want their own gamer profile. I have already purchased a gift care for...
  6. Question about multiple accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about multiple accounts: Greetings...my son has fortnite on xbox, ipad and his iphone. He has one account linked to my email and one to his moms email. Which both are then linked to separate epic accounts...he does not...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 and installed it on my new laptop. I would like to set up an account or profile for my son. I want his progress to be separate from my progress. I already created a...
  8. Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover): So the Microsoft account I have used to be my brothers old account but he turned it over to me years ago and started a new one. I've had this account since like 2015 or 2016. That was when I had...
  9. Can`t add account or sign in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t add account or sign in xbox one: I originally had an error that said no connection. I went through different steps to try and fix including factory reset. I now cant add back my account... all I get is a rotating circle and...
  10. Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe: I buy minecraft win 10 edition (bedrock edition). But I want to play minecraft on my cellphone.can I use same account between pe and win10. *Please help me *(My mother tongue is not English, so...