Account take over

Discus and support Account take over in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to get a hacked account back 5f508ac5-27f5-42ee-aa5d-144d882bf08f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HunterPerkins, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Account take over

Is it possible to get a hacked account back

:)

HunterPerkins, Aug 29, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Account take over

3. AridLizard Win User

Account take over

if your account has been hacked or compromised you should follow the Compromised Account Solution

that will guide you through the steps needed to recover control of your account.

if you have a credit or debit card linked to your account you should also contact your bank to prevent unauthorised purchases being made through your account.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Account take over

You can fill out the account recover form here

Or you can follow the other steps suggested on this link here

It is possible to get your account back. People do it all the time.

Goodluck
  5. HunterPerkins Win User

Account take over

Can i use same email for another acc
  6. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

taking over territories

the collectible you said that won't show up is probably the one int the cave down below were the icon appears
Thema:

Account take over

1. Account take over - Similar Threads - Account

2. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...
  3. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  4. Alterar conta de adulto para conta criança (Change adult account for child account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alterar conta de adulto para conta criança (Change adult account for child account): Ola, por favor poderiam informar como proceder para alterar uma conta de adulto para perfil de criança? Acabei de me incluir como adulto no grupo da familia, mas preciso classificar os outros...
  5. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  6. XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up: Hi Trying to sort out Fortnite for my son. He currently logs in to XBOX using his mother's email and password. His Fortnite account is linked to this xbox account. I need to link his fortnite...
  7. My new iPad mini wont log in to my micrisoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new iPad mini wont log in to my micrisoft account: My new ipad mini wont log in to my microsoft account through microsoft solitaire collection. It first says this. I press ‘continue’ and it looks like its loading but all i get is a blank page......
  8. New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data: So we have an Xbox live account, which my son has been using. My husband has decided to start using it again, so now my son has to get his own. However, he has a few years worth of games and data...
  9. I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar: It doesn't let me create account... I tried use Xbox Game Bar to create account. After selecting gamertag, gamerpic and pressing "create account" I receive error 400. ( "More information" link...
  10. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...