Account theft

Discus and support Account theft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried game sharing with someone, and gave my accoint imformation and managed to change my email and password 7c67e4e7-e7d4-4a1e-a032-7ccf3936e4c3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pledge Fables, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Account theft

I tried game sharing with someone, and gave my accoint imformation and managed to change my email and password

:)

Pledge Fables, Nov 11, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox One Game Share

Again from the enforcement page...

How can I avoid being accused of account theft?

The best way to avoid getting in trouble for account theft is to avoid using accounts that weren't created by you. Ask yourself these questions:

• Did I create this account?
    • Is the account registered in my name?
    If the answer to either of these questions is "no", then you may run the risk of enforcement for account theft.
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Account theft

You need to follow the steps here asap: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution
  4. [Farscape] Win User

account theft

basically, if anyone messages you with an insult just block and move on, never reply as they use that as ammo to mess with you.
  5. g amer Win User

account theft

sorry about the gamertag things i just typed them out because if you could like get the account to the owner i thought youd need the names of the accounts my bad but also the report function on my xbox doesnt have the option to report them for these reasons
    or to explain the reason
  6. Smwutches Win User

Account theft

You would need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Account theft

1. Account theft - Similar Threads - Account theft

2. account theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    account theft: so i was play RDR tonight and i got a message from somebody i had messaged a few days before ObeyJay264 after i had killed his friend in the game, the message was "your dog butter at RDR and so we...
  3. Minecraft account theft

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account theft: The question is the following, who needs to write to restore access to a stolen Minecraft account, Mojang technical support or Minecrosoft technical support. The question arose in connection with...
  4. Okay so I got a "Account Theft/phishing/Solicitation" Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so I got a "Account Theft/phishing/Solicitation" Ban: So I don't understand this I woke up one morning and I got this ban on my account or suspension see I make mazes in this game I called fortnite and I do it for a $50 gift card for Xbox you have 4...
  5. Robo de cuenta en Age of Empires 3 [Account theft in]

in XBoX on Windows
    Robo de cuenta en Age of Empires 3 [Account theft in]: Buenas tardes, compré hace varios año el Age of Empires 3 por steam y ayer he intentado jugar al multijugador con un amigo y no me dejaba crear cuenta ESO, introduje la clave y el id del juego...
  6. ROBO DE CUENTA [Translation-ACCOUNT THEFT]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ROBO DE CUENTA [Translation-ACCOUNT THEFT]: Hace años preste mi cuenta de xbox live y cambiaron los datos de recupereccion de cuenta y como no tenia idea de donde denuncia este suceso deje que las cosas pasaran y a hora quiero recuperar mi...
  7. Robo de cuenta de Xbox -[Translation -Xbox Account Theft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Robo de cuenta de Xbox -[Translation -Xbox Account Theft]: Hola, buenas noches. Quién hace la pregunta es Alexis, -hermano mayor de Miguel-. Lo que pasa es que a mi hermano de 10 años (Miguel) le han robado su cuenta de Xbox a través del engaño de...
  8. My account is suspension for marketplace theft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is suspension for marketplace theft: my account is under enforcement for marketplace Theft and I dident do such thing can you please unbanned my account is please unbanned me I didn’t do no marketplace theft thank you...
  9. Banned for Marketplace theft when my account was hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for Marketplace theft when my account was hacked: I was banned until 1/3/2018 as of today at 2:53PM local time. My account was hacked into two weeks ago and whoever did so purchased content and downloaded it to their devices and now I am being...
  10. Account suspended for marketplace theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended for marketplace theft: The Xbox live enforcement team suspended my account due to Marketplace Theft not telling me how I violated the Microsoft Services Agreement just telling me to go to a website which only tells me...