account thief

Discus and support account thief in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello good night, I had trouble recovering the account of my younger brother that I protected. all this because of a scammer who cheats people to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hitsurahi, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Hitsurahi
    Hitsurahi Guest

account thief

hello good night, I had trouble recovering the account of my younger brother that I protected. all this because of a scammer who cheats people to get their xbox live accounts, this same person has stolen his identity to my brother and now he just stole
    the account from a friend of my brother by passing him. .. I need help please. These are the emails that happened to steal the account of my brother's friend.
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Hitsurahi, Jul 15, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  3. AridLizard Win User

thief account

4. RJB0 YT Win User

thief account

i was just playing on my other account called lightgodly and it got hacked
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

thief account

6. DeReal Brewster Win User

thief account

Hi! My suggestion would be to 1st, NOT respond to any messages that ask sensitive information. Instead, within the message scroll down and select report, and category of report. Allow screenshot if it offers. Once you have reported, block the indiviual.
    Microsoft will not send you a message inquiring private information. Microsoft would rather have instead prompted you to re-sign you in to your Microsoft account before having access to your profile and you would have received an alert in your email. If you
    are uncertain about anything, you may also feel comfortable to contact the xbox Microsoft team by phone. Good luck and be safe!
Thema:

account thief

1. account thief - Similar Threads - account thief

2. Dispositivos en cuenta Microsoft [Mod Translation - Microsoft account devices]

in XBoX on Windows
    Dispositivos en cuenta Microsoft [Mod Translation - Microsoft account devices]: Mi cuenta microsoft no reconoce a mi laptop, ya está iniciada la sesión y verificada mi identidad. Pero al momento de querer instalar una aplicación me dice que no hay dispositivos vinculados para...
  3. Gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership account: Can i use the same gold account with my brother and play the same online game on two consoles (xbox 360 and xbox one ) ? 3050c996-335a-4bb9-9c49-a06898262da5
  4. xbox accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox accounts: hi i have not had a xbox one s for a couple years if i put my account on my new xbox will all my games that i purchased digitally still be there? f9828286-222d-44d4-9919-a695cf02fa96
  5. Вопрос касаемо учетной записи[Translation-Account question]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос касаемо учетной записи[Translation-Account question]: У меня имеется старенький xbox 360 покупал на него игры в магазине(цифровая "копия") хочу отдать его племяннику но дальнейшая его судьба мне фактически будет не известна)) меня интересует...
  6. Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...: Hey all, I had a certain gamertag that I used back when I played xbox360. With Halo coming to pc, I was trying to allocate my gamertag to my microsoft account, but it is currently locked to my old...
  7. Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.: I just bought a new One X Gears 5 bundle and after hooking it up and setting it up, it won't let me add an account. It doesn't give an error code at all. A screen pops up with a spinning wheel, it...
  8. Xbox console says account already exists after removal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console says account already exists after removal.: I was receiving an error signing in so i removed my account from the xbox. Now i am trying to re-sign into my account on the console and it says my email and account already exist. Therefore, it...
  9. thief account

in XBoX Accessibility
    thief account: please can you ban a person who steal account with message i ask your mail adress and password. In he's message he says "Hello we have detected a suspicious activity on your account to confirm...
  10. I have a valid pre-paid Gold account why can't I download Thief, the current games with ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a valid pre-paid Gold account why can't I download Thief, the current games with ...: I have a valid prepaid 3 month XBL Gold account, and I have attempted to download Thief as it is the currently offered games with gold deal. It is still displaying the price for the game, as...