account tranfer

Discus and support account tranfer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive been have and i need someone responsible for running Xbox or Microsoft or both to help do a deta transfer i have a lot of games on my account and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A55a551n202212, Oct 30, 2019.

1. account tranfer

ive been have and i need someone responsible for running Xbox or Microsoft or both to help do a deta transfer i have a lot of games on my account and i made a new to have deta transferred to the knew one because someone hacked my old email and dew to making
    that email so long ago i dont have access to my old number for it. i really need help with this or at lease need help linking it to a new eamil if that is possible ive spent a lot of money on this account and i dont want to lose anything i have on it.

:)

A55a551n202212, Oct 30, 2019
  2. spartan Mook117 Win User

Two Questions

The thing about the four digit passcode didn't help. If I have a paid xbox live gold will it tranfer to my new xbox live account if i tranfer it?
  3. WPAK Win User

account tranfer

Hi there,

I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer items like games etc from one account to another account.

Since you mentioned that your account was hacked be sure to check out this link:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

If it was not a hacked issue and you lost access to an account then the only options you have are mentioned on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution

Those are all options available.

Let us know the results
  4. BoundlessGrub65 Win User

GameScore, Items, and achievements

How Can I Tranfer My Xbox Live To Another Account.
  5. yobrizo Win User

transfer achievements within a family

Hello. that I know you can't tranfer any kind of content or achievement between accounts
  6. GaneshGandhi1982 Win User

xbox account tranfer

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor, 18 years experienced windows guide. I am here to work with you on this problem.

You can only sign in to one profile at a time.

You can change the email address or phone number you use to sign in to your Microsoft account online:

Step 1: Add a new email address or phone number. Sign in to your Microsoft account. ...

Step 2: Set the new email address as your primary alias. ...

Step 3: Remove the email address you no longer want to use to sign in.

Refer here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/my-account/micro...

You can download your Xbox profile to multiple consoles.

Your Xbox profile updates automatically on your console and Xbox Live. ...

See "Your gamertag was last signed in on another console" message.

Refer here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manag...

Refer here to download content:

https://support.xbox.com/en-WW/xbox-live/downlo...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Note:

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Thema:

account tranfer

1. account tranfer - Similar Threads - account tranfer

2. Assassin's Creed: Rogue Xbox 360 on Xbox one signing into wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed: Rogue Xbox 360 on Xbox one signing into wrong account: I am playing Assassin's Creed: Rogue and its an Xbox 360 game so I login with my Xbox 360 account but if I try to load the game it shows another account in game which is not logged in. I have...
  3. Xbox Greece Instagram Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Greece Instagram Account: Hi ! Will there be an « Xbox Greece » Instagram account soon ? I think it would be a great idea, there’s a big Xbox fanbase in Greece ! ce1a6c21-38dd-47cb-939d-183459be3130
  4. Can’t verify Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t verify Microsoft account: I have had my Microsoft account for around 10 years and since January of this year, I have been asked at minimum once a month to verify my identity with Microsoft when I sign in to my Xbox. Every...
  5. Tranfering an xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Windows
    Tranfering an xbox account to another email: we me and my little brother first created our xbox accounts we got 2 for one email I want to know if there is a way to move his xbox account to another email why still keeping my email stuff, it...
  6. Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account.: so over the time of having an Xbox I've had multiple accounts and because I've had multiple accounts One account will have the save data for this game but another account will have the save data...
  7. Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member?: How do you transfer the alias of a family member to another msn account, were it still save everything? d5efc3ea-ef6e-407c-8758-1939cabe00fb
  8. tranfering xbox live from one account to the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    tranfering xbox live from one account to the other: If you have Xbox live on a account can you transfer the live to another Xbox account, because im trying to make a new account and before I do so I wanna make sure that the live will also be on my...
  9. Can I tranfer between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I tranfer between accounts: I want to know if I can tranfer my achievements, my save files, the things that I have bought to a another account of mine. a1d8b467-f3e0-44c3-bf07-22810f8fe7fd
  10. xbox rewards havent beem tranfered into my account

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox rewards havent beem tranfered into my account: i have filled my rewards twice now and purchused a lot of games from the store and i havent recieved a penny in months please assit f6ef741e-c949-45d4-a863-0ebfde092489