Account transfer did not receive my rewards points

Discus and support Account transfer did not receive my rewards points in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey during my account transfer after being hacked i lost my rewards account and lost all points this is sad bc i was saving them up for a 10-20 dollar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Fortnitenoob2, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Account transfer did not receive my rewards points

Hey during my account transfer after being hacked i lost my rewards account and lost all points this is sad bc i was saving them up for a 10-20 dollar gift card

:)

Fortnitenoob2, Jun 26, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have issue with rewards points. Some things may take time to transfer. You can submit a

rewards request form
    . Make sure to explain all that happened.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. THE MADCAP SYD Win User

Never received 15000 points for preorder

oh and I received an email saying lots of people were having this promotion problem. And rewards has added the points to check my account, which I did, no points added
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Did NOT receive my rewards points

Hello BetraydHeRO,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of
    the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Only purchases from the Xbox Store are eligible for Xbox Live Rewards. The Ghost Recon offer was a special offer for MicrosoftStore.com purchases, but that offer required the purchases of a physical hard copy, which was stated in the FAQ:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer. Since your purchase was not made from the Xbox store, it was not eligible for MyVIP, or for any offers. For example, the FAQ for MyVIP clearly states purchases must be made from
    the Xbox store:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.
  5. CRracer 912 Win User

problem with my account

I hope they start getting to these. Seems there are several who received the email. I'd just as soon have my points transferred to Microsoft rewards
  6. Geovanie Legend Win User

Microsofts point problem !

While this should be in the other forum section, an important note is that rewards points are only transferred to your account once your reach 100+ points in rewards, and they are given to you on specific days of each month.

If you are over 100 points or more but it is after the day of deposit you will not receive them until the following month.
Thema:

1. Account transfer did not receive my rewards points - Similar Threads - Account transfer did

2. Transferência de saldo de uma conta para outra [Transferring balance from one account to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferência de saldo de uma conta para outra [Transferring balance from one account to...: Olá, gostaria de saber se é possível transferir os créditos de uma conta microsoft para outra conta. [Translation-Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to transfer credits from one...
  3. Transfer data to new account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer data to new account?: So my current xbox account is not using my personal Email, rather, it belongs to my step-father who made the account for me, I want to be able to keep all of my purchases and cloud data from my...
  4. My account got and and I got a email that the transfer was completed but when I went on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got and and I got a email that the transfer was completed but when I went on my...: Got a email saying that my transfer was complete but nothing switch over to my mew account f83181b6-98fb-44b4-8c4c-17f1967b48bd
  5. Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account: I have one xbox one and i plan to get another one, i have 13 games on my xbox that i currently own, some of which are digital. I know that for disc games i can just install the disc on another...
  6. Is there a way to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on another account?: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my brother's PC, but I want it on my PC which has a different account. I have all my other games on my main account, so switching the account messes things...
  7. Transfer game progress to family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer game progress to family account: Hi, I've searched for this, but found nothing about it. I have an Xbox One that since ever is linked in my personal account. Recently i discovered the feature of Family Group and created an...
  8. Transferência de jogos entre contas[Translation-Transferring games between accounts]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferência de jogos entre contas[Translation-Transferring games between accounts]: Olá, Tenho 2 contas: uma vinculada ao PC e outra ao Xbox. Sem querer, resgatei o código de um jogo de Xbox na conta do PC. Sou o dono de ambas as contas. Existe a possibilidade de transferir o...
  9. transferring saved data from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transferring saved data from one account to another: Alright, so, i got my first xbox one around 3 years ago and at the time i didn't have a microsoft account set up yet. i wanted to play minecraft with my brother so i used his microsoft account and...
  10. transferring profile data to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferring profile data to another account: why is transferring profile data not a thing at this time of date for i really need to transfer all my stuff from one of my account to another because i made my account when i was like 13 and i'm...