Account Transferring

Discus and support Account Transferring in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To keep a long story short; I was a fool and created two Xbox accounts. One for my Xbox 360 and one for my PC, both under separate Emails. To keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NinjaMariou, Apr 7, 2021.

1. NinjaMariou
    NinjaMariou Guest

Account Transferring

To keep a long story short; I was a fool and created two Xbox accounts. One for my Xbox 360 and one for my PC, both under separate Emails. To keep things simple and easy to keep track of, I wanted to know if it was possible to move everything from one account to another while keeping the best of both. (Achievements, G, etc.) If that isn't possible, is it possible to revert my Xbox 360 profile to not being linked to an Xbox Live account, then re-connect the offline account to my other profile?

:)

NinjaMariou, Apr 7, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

License transfer problem...

The license transfer does not transfer anything to another account. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. The transfer tool transfers licenses between consoles.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Previously downloaded content not on xbox

Purple - A license transfer would not be possible because the account is banned and license transfers do not transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer content between accounts.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

License transfers will only transfer licenses between console. It doesn't transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer content between accounts.
  5. Smwutches Win User

License transfering question

License transfers will only transfer the licenses for the account you're signed into. So as long as he has had his own account and the games were purchased on his account, it will only transfer his licenses. If he was using your account, it would not be
    possible to transfer only those licenses. A license transfer does not let you pick and choose which licenses to transfer.
  6. fredgiblet Win User

Two Email Addresses and One Gamertag

You'll need to create a third Microsoft Account, transfer THIS account to the third MSA, then transfer your account to the desired MSA. You can try the transfer at Settings -> Account -> Account Security -> Change Microsoft Account.
Thema:

Account Transferring

1. Account Transferring - Similar Threads - Account Transferring

2. How do I transfer voucher into son’s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer voucher into son’s account: I’ve bought an online microsoft voucher for my son’s Easter gift. Ive redeemed it to my account but now cant find out how to move to my son’s account. It wasnt made clear on the redemption screen...
  3. Transfering an Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering an Xbox account: When I first got an xbox, while being little, we used my father’s microsoft account to create my xbox account, but now that I have my own microsoft account I would like to transfer my xbox...
  4. How to transfer games from 360 account to a xbox 1 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer games from 360 account to a xbox 1 account: Greetings fellow gamers, I am hoping that someone can help me out with this transfer information. I have 2 accounts and 1 was my 360 account and this one is my Xbox one account and beyond. I'm...
  5. Xbox Account Transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Transfer: Hi. I need help trying to transfer my dad's Xbox account to my email, but without having to compromise his Microsoft account. Essentially, I want to move the Gamertag and all of its data to...
  6. money transfer to childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    money transfer to childs account: Why is it impossible to transfer money to my daughters account? I can see on other treads that i am not the only one with this problem. Why is there not a sollution? This is the message i get...
  7. 360 to A New Account Data Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 to A New Account Data Transfer: I have an old Xbox 360 account and my current account that I'm posting this question on. I don't want to redo all of my progress and saves on this account so I wondering if I could transfer the...
  8. Transferring Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Xbox live account: From what i have read it looks like i can not do what i want to try and do but i will ask anyways. My Dad made the xbox live account i use years ago but i end up using it more so it became mine....
  9. Xbox one and series x game transfer between different accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and series x game transfer between different accounts: Hi, i have an xbox one with all my game data on but ive just got the xbox series x and ive created a new account for my son. Ive transferred the game data over but nothing is working. Can you...
  10. transfer game to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer game to another account: I have a Microsoft account. I want to change the email/user/account of a console to a new one and hoping they can still have/transfer the game GTA5-profile. 04ebfecb-ac2f-466f-adfe-f144c0eecff7