Account update

Discus and support Account update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to uodate some information on my account but there isn’t Armed Forces Pacific isnt available for my state. It use to be there but bow it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ItsGMoney0718, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Account update

I am trying to uodate some information on my account but there isn’t Armed Forces Pacific isnt available for my state. It use to be there but bow it is gone and cannot make further purchases! Is anyone else having this problem and if so is there a timeline
    for this to be fixed?

:)

ItsGMoney0718, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Account not updating?

You'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum in order for support to check into your account. Keep in mind that rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month, so it's too early to see credits
    pending for June purchases.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Account Updates

Hello TBEHidden,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account. This is causing the deposit
    to be directed toward the incorrect billing information. When this information does not match your Rewards Account, the deposit fails. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when
    this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this
    issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Account update

Some games are not available in all the regions. What is your region?
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Account update

You wiuld have to report it as a bug or find the next closest timezone, if you reach out to support directly and request a call they could help sort it out faster
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Update Account

Hello KingMagikarp IV,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear,
    this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thema:

Account update

1. Account update - Similar Threads - Account update

2. Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.: Hey all, I've recently had to update the security information associated with my microsoft account. As a result I am now blocked from signing into my xbox live account for a month. This is my...
  3. Can log into account but not into live. I am connected to the internet and have an updated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log into account but not into live. I am connected to the internet and have an updated...: Pretty much what the title says, but I'll reiterate. There are 2 separate accounts on this xbox one, so this is not an account issue. I am successfully connected to the internet which is...
  4. xbox.com doesn't consider my account as an adult because I got an update early.

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox.com doesn't consider my account as an adult because I got an update early.: I am a preview customer and I got an update causing my account to not be an adult, causing me to not change setting such as gamer-pic and I can't even access the Xbox website. ***Moved from...
  5. Child Account settings not updating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Account settings not updating: First off, yes, I'm using adult account to change the settings. Every time I change the selections to allow online play, adding friends, streaming, etc. and click submit, the page refreshes and...
  6. Xbox not auto updating, and signing account out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not auto updating, and signing account out?: our settings have been changed to allow updates even when the xbox is off. unchecked the storage when xbox is off. checked the keep my games and apps up to date. and its on instant power on....
  7. Can't sign in to my xbox account since the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to my xbox account since the update: I haven't been able to sign in to my account on my xbox one x since the system update today. Any help would be appreciated. 2e5a98a3-89e1-47d5-91cd-3462f71c42ca
  8. Why does it take 30 days for my account information to be updated or to add a subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it take 30 days for my account information to be updated or to add a subscription?: Just bought a xbox One after having a 360 for years and not using it, finally upgraded for a new game I wanted and I got a live membership to play online and when I entered it rejected the code....
  9. Need an update on my suspended account and possibly a revoked decision after 2 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need an update on my suspended account and possibly a revoked decision after 2 years: My main account gamertag: City . was suspended over 2 years ago for something i know i didnt do, not sure if it was mass reporting or that my account was hacked because people wanted my gamertag...
  10. Updating account caused me to lose all paid for content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updating account caused me to lose all paid for content: I recently changed my email address for xbox live so I could delete the previous email account associated with the xbox account. I went in and changed the email address to a gmail account and then...