Account verification guidlines dont work

Discus and support Account verification guidlines dont work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has been asked to verify his microsoft acxount by loging into his xbox, open edge, type aka.ms/familyverify. and then follow prompts on dialogue... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Silvia Camara-Roos, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Account verification guidlines dont work

My son has been asked to verify his microsoft acxount by loging into his xbox, open edge, type aka.ms/familyverify. and then follow prompts on dialogue box...but it takes us to the microsoft store and says app not found...please help. We can not load funds for him. A week ago there was an error on his fornite cloud account and he lost all after he reinstalled the app to have it work again.

:)

Silvia Camara-Roos, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Silvia! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please let me know when is this happening, if is when he tried to log in a different device or is trying to add his account in a Microsoft family?

If you can share pictures will be great, just remember not to include personal information

In regards to the in game content, this usually happens if you use a different email account than the one linked to the game
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Guidlines

Hello Math,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Xbox forums Guidelines can be found on the front page. The direct link can be found here :

Xbox Forum Guidelines

Hope this helps!
  4. Andrew_shaw Win User

xbox 360 profile sign in

5. Internet Expert Win User

Account verification is not working.

6. ProDefault Win User

Gamers with mental health

You need to block and report and mute anyone who is harassing you. If you dont follow guidlines you will have this keep happening . Microsoft is amazing at taking care of this as long as you follow the guidelines
Thema:

1. Account verification guidlines dont work - Similar Threads - Account verification guidlines

2. Account accessibility and verification issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account accessibility and verification issues: Hello, This is my first time posting to a forum and I wish it could be about anything other than my current situation. I am looking for guidance on what to do for this particular issue. I just...
  3. My account was made account with an email I have no access and no verification to prove its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was made account with an email I have no access and no verification to prove its...: When I was 8, my mum's boyfriend made a Microsoft account with his email and password who became my mum's ex 2 years later. I've been using the account for the past 8 years with no problems until...
  4. Halo Infinite Insider + Microsoft Account Verification Loop

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Insider + Microsoft Account Verification Loop: Hello, I'm playing Halo Infinite Coop Preview and when I go to log in it asks to verify the code on authenticator or log in, and the game shows "Getting profile from platform". When I approve it,...
  5. Locked out of Microsoft account with no means of verification

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account with no means of verification: So Microsoft sent me an email a few days ago about how there's been unusual activity on my other account; someone had used it to log into XBox with an unusual IP Address in Ukraine. Because of...
  6. Mojang account uses a gmail account that no longer exists, so any verification cannot be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang account uses a gmail account that no longer exists, so any verification cannot be...: I've had my Mojang account for 13 years, and have been playing Minecraft since. Today, though, I learned that I need to migrate my account to Microsoft. When I try to, though, I need to verify...
  7. I have been locked out my account for 30 days.. all because of verification.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out my account for 30 days.. all because of verification.: My computer had a data breach not long ago due to installing a stupid virus. In the process someone attempted to log in to my main Microsoft account without permission. Bare in mind , I have had...
  8. Xbox account locked, and cant recover it because I had Two-Step verification on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account locked, and cant recover it because I had Two-Step verification on.: When logging in to any Microsoft service I receive the message: Your account has been locked We’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your...
  9. How to recover an account when two step verification is on. The second phone number does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover an account when two step verification is on. The second phone number does...: Hi so I had a suspicious email so I decided to change password it said it saved but when I went to log in it wasn’t. I have 2 factor identification on that hasn’t been used in a long time. The...
  10. Account Verification Puzzle Does Its Job Poorly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Verification Puzzle Does Its Job Poorly: Can anybody send a cheat sheet? It turns out I am not human enough to solve this puzzle. All 4 pictures, no matter how I flip them, correctly or not, pass. The problem lies in the 5th to 20th...