account verification

Discus and support account verification in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to log into my Xbox account and it asked me to choose whether I want a text message or phone call to get a verification code but my number... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KyeMyers, Jul 15, 2019.

1. KyeMyers
    KyeMyers Guest

account verification

I was trying to log into my Xbox account and it asked me to choose whether I want a text message or phone call to get a verification code but my number has been changed therefore I am unable to use my account as my other phone number is deleted. please
    help!

:)

KyeMyers, Jul 15, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

account verification

Allebas is on the right track, but the correct page to update your security information for that kind of verification is at

https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage

Be aware that if you don't have access to your Security Information (i.e. your old phone number or secondary email), it will take 4 weeks for the updated changes to take effect.

This is to prevent hackers that gained access to your account to add their own recovery information, and then hijack your account.

I'd also recommend you enable Two Step Verification on that website, as this will be a more convenient way to prove your account ownership, and makes it basically impossible for hackers to steal your account.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

account verification

4. Cosmicthoughts Win User

Account Verification?

5. toonarmy206 Win User

Account Verification?

I'm sure when you verify there is a button that shows "Don't ask again" I had that and never had to verify again.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Account Verification?

My wife was having similar issues mate, it only stopped after speaking to Support.
Thema:

account verification

1. account verification - Similar Threads - account verification

2. Non-Korean account logging in from Korea requires age verification but fails

in XBoX on Windows
    Non-Korean account logging in from Korea requires age verification but fails: I found the solution and am just asking this to document it in case others encounter the same issue. I bought Halo The Master Chief Collection on Steam (PC). On start, it asks you to login to...
  3. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  4. xbox 계정 나이 인증 [Xbox Account Age Verification]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 계정 나이 인증 [Xbox Account Age Verification]: 진짜 2일동안 별짓 다해봤는데도 바뀌는게 없네요 망 아이핀 ㄹㅇ 다른 방법을 만들어주던지 아니면 뭔가 해결을 해주던지 좀...도와주세용 [Translation - A damn child pin that I've been doing a real two days and I have no change ㄹ ㅇ Another way to make or...
  5. Alternative Account Verification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternative Account Verification: Hello, I have been playing Halo 5 since it first came out and some time into the game I started to notice accounts that were very low in Gamerscore and Friend count. My question is this. Is there...
  6. Need a parent account even though I can added my debit card as an age verification

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need a parent account even though I can added my debit card as an age verification: So basically, when I try to sign into my Xbox One I have the same problem about how I need an Adult to be my parent, even though my account literally says adult under account info, and I have...
  7. Help With Xbox Account Verification

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help With Xbox Account Verification: Hello I need help changing my account verification phone number it’s my old one asking for a code but I don’t have that number anymore 1ee77def-317a-445a-9bba-99a94fc1201d
  8. Microsoft Account asking for verification code, I don’t know where to get it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account asking for verification code, I don’t know where to get it.: Ok, my microsoft account keeps asking for a verification code, but I don’t know where to get it. I have checked my emails, spam and everything. Nothing works. 35345372-47d5-45f0-befb-c76960c47914
  9. suspension due to account verification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suspension due to account verification: hello how do i make a complaint to xboxlive.. not agaisnt another gamertag as thats the only option. my accs keep gettin removed from my console or we get kicked out of a zombie game during round...
  10. Account verification is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account verification is not working.: I am not receiving an sms or email account verification message when I want to buy xbox 360 games. for xbox one. 8dbb2a2b-5c94-4352-8262-7b29bca1db2d