Account warning

Discus and support Account warning in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I took a screenshot of an NPC in game and was reported for nudity. (Topless NPC). I did not share it with anyone and was not aware that my screenshots... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JoseScarvero, Nov 17, 2021.

1. JoseScarvero
    JoseScarvero Guest

Account warning

I took a screenshot of an NPC in game and was reported for nudity. (Topless NPC). I did not share it with anyone and was not aware that my screenshots can be viewed by others. How can I correct this?

[Mod Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]

:)

JoseScarvero, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Account warning

Hey there, JoseScarvero

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

You will want to make sure that your privacy settings are set as you want them here: https://xbox.com/privacy

If you have your privacy settings set to public/everyone. Everything you upload or share on Xbox, or any Microsoft community site, needs to be suitable for everyone (E). If it isn't, then you are breaching the Xbox Code of Conduct and Microsoft Service Agreement.

As a rule of thumb, I encourage folk to upload content that is suitable for everyone. It is always best to be safe than sorry.

Hope this helps,

Regards
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement XBox

Actually you do get a warning.

The code of conduct that everyone has to agree to when starting a account is considered your warning.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

WARNING WARNING WARNING

[quote user="strigoi1958"]

go to your account and immediately remove your payment card details... microsoft/ xbox live/ games for windows live.... should be screaming this at you at the tops of their voices right now but will not.

My account like many many many others has been hacked either from the outside or from within. I have a games for windows live account and received an email stating £51 worth of points were bought and used for 6000 points which bought a gold pack and fifa12 for
    an xbox... no I don't have one (I think they're games machines for people who cannot use a pc ;-) ) anyway microsoft could prevent this by asking for the security number on the back of the card at every purchase or encrypt payment details and access via questions
    and a pull down box like most banks but they do not.

I have removed my payment card details and will never purchase from microsoft again as they are seriously underprotected and unconcerned. it's too late for me and trust me security improvements are not forthcoming in the near future. S delete your payment card
    details now... if you must purchase through their site in future, put in your payment details in the very unsecure account, make your purchase and remove your card details immediately....

If you see this before someone gets overzealous and removes it please warn everyone you know.... except bill gates ;-)

[/quote]

For the benefit of several people.

Use a stronger password next time.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

WARNING WARNING WARNING

[quote user="strigoi1958"]

I have removed my payment card details and will never purchase from microsoft again as they are seriously underprotected and unconcerned.

[/quote]

So I guess you won't be gracing us with your presence anymore?

If your account was COMPROMISED then you need to contact phone support for your region and have them start an Unauthorized Access Investigation. If you don't do that then they won't know where, if there is any, the compromise
    came from. Hence the problem you are ranting about will never be addressed on their end if their is a flaw on their end (but I doubt there is as millions of subscribers are able to keep their account information safe and secure).
  6. Beef McLargeBig Win User

WARNING WARNING WARNING

LOL use a stronger password.
Thema:

Account warning

1. Account warning - Similar Threads - Account warning

2. How do you cancel Fortnite Crew subscription from account?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you cancel Fortnite Crew subscription from account?: I was recently charged like $12ish for Fortnite Crew however when I logged into my account to manage my subscriptions, I do not see it there. Any ideas as to where it might be located? submitted...
  3. HOW COULD "Oops! your microsoft account was disconnected." AIGAIN?! (WARNING: DO NOT DENY...

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW COULD "Oops! your microsoft account was disconnected." AIGAIN?! (WARNING: DO NOT DENY...: Disscusion 404: the arguement I can't get this play game any more worse! it appeared again. THIS IS A SIGN JUST TO MAKE ME SUFFER!!! Minecraft, are you gonna delete this error that makes people...
  4. Games moved from one account to another without warning - lost all progress as a result

in XBoX on Windows
    Games moved from one account to another without warning - lost all progress as a result: Hi all, For a good while (probably the last year or so) my Microsoft Store account and Xbox account were different and used different e-mails, like so: - Account A was my Xbox account from 2010,...
  5. My Account was Permanently Banned - Without Warning Or Reasoning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account was Permanently Banned - Without Warning Or Reasoning.: Alright, so - I was playing with some friends on Rainbow Six, and was suddenly kicked from the game and logged out. When I tried to log back in, it said that my account had been permanently...
  6. Account deleted without warning. Can i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted without warning. Can i get it back?: So my friend and I just bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition so we could play cross platform between PC (me) and Nintendo Switch (her). We played fine for a few weeks and then, yesterday...
  7. My account is ok, but I get the warning "Your account needs to be updated to make a deposit!"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is ok, but I get the warning "Your account needs to be updated to make a deposit!": Hi, I'm from Brazil. I've received Xbox Live Rewards emails with my reward credits. The e-mail has the message "Sua conta precisa ser atualizada para fazer um depósito!" (Your account needs to be...
  8. Suspended my account without warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended my account without warning: Why didn’t Microsoft give me a warning before suspending my account? Come on Microsoft, I’m really sorry, but you guys need to at least give out a warning before suspension or being banned. Like,...
  9. I think my account was banned but i hav'ent any message and warned to !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think my account was banned but i hav'ent any message and warned to !: Today i connect me on the xbox live like any day and i can play, talk to other people but at 17 pm i can'ot talk and join any group and when i try it was written the tchat was lock. Verified...
  10. Warning about banning accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warning about banning accounts: Hi, I think it's recurrent in the xbox live community that when you play online games ,like in Call of Duty, or Destiny, some players insult you so that you respond so that they can report you...