Account wrongfully suspended

Discus and support Account wrongfully suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my xbox account recently got suspended for the reason "Account Theft Phishing Solicitation" & its permanent. There has been nothing sketchy going... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MuseumXBL, May 7, 2022.

1. MuseumXBL
    MuseumXBL Guest

So my xbox account recently got suspended for the reason "Account Theft Phishing Solicitation" & its permanent.

There has been nothing sketchy going on about my account at all ever since I made it, I contacted support once as I thought someone was gonna try steal my account so I told them to note down a word like a passcode that I would need to tell support so that they know I am the one contacting them and not some random person trying to steal my account. Around a week after this I was chilling in a party with some of my IRL friends & out of nowhere I got logged out on xbox app (PC) so I clicked sign in and noticed it wouldn't load my friends list, after this I went on my xbox to see what was going on and it said I had been permanently suspended, I then went to the xbox enforcement page and it turns out apparently I was banned for phising? I then went on to file a case review but like 2 hours after I submitted it they denied it so I don't really think they gave a good look into it.

I don't really understand how they can say that it's been involved in some sketchy stuff when it hasn't, whilst writing this my xbox is currently console banned. I don't know if it's because I had my banned account sitting on my xbox.

The gamertag was "Museum" at this point I don't really know what to do.

:)

MuseumXBL, May 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today

Sorry to hear that buddy, unfortunately customer support is unable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions. They can’t discuss your account and don’t have access to enforcement details. If you need assistance, go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

In case that you want learn more about this, use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...

And if you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...

Hi Solvint,

As this question has been answered. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

I recommend that you keep trying with technical support since nobody in this forum can help you on your way
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately it would no longer be possible to contact the enforcement team regarding the ban. They do no investigate any bans that took place over 12 months ago.
  6. Smwutches Win User

MY ACCOUNT WAS WRONGFULLY SUSPENDED

Thema:

1. Account wrongfully suspended - Similar Threads - Account wrongfully suspended

2. Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended: Hello, this is the first time I have ever dealt with an issue like this. My account received a completely random complaint report from some troll account who sent me a typical hate message you'd...
  3. My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.: My account has been wrongly suspended. I was playing rocket league and made a group post for trading like lots of people do, when my account got suspended for making the post called “selling my...
  4. MY ACCOUNT WAS WRONGFULLY SUSPENDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY ACCOUNT WAS WRONGFULLY SUSPENDED: Hello, On Saturday I decided to get online and play some Gta 5 and I wanted to sell my buisness In game to make some money but I needed help so I decided to make a Looking for Group Post (LFG) and...
  5. Wrongfully suspending my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully suspending my account: Hello im very annoyed because I was suspended for a day with a good reason and I waited out that day. But the next day I was suspended for the exact same thing. So i check my second suspension and...
  6. Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...: Hello my name is Anthony, four years ago today my account was wrongfully suspended for “account theft.” Ive been given false hope at times, disrespectful support agents, and at times nobody that...
  7. Xbox Account wrongly suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account wrongly suspended: Recently my sons xbox account was hacked. By another player on xbox. My son is a minor and was taken advantage of another player on xbox live. The result is that my sons account was permenantly...
  8. Account suspended wrongly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended wrongly.: I'm goin to keep this simple and sweet. I demand to know why my account was suspended. I pay for a service an I expect to be made aware of what Exactly got my account suspended. Id assume this...
  9. My LIVE account was suspended and I’d like to know why, I don’t recall doing anything wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LIVE account was suspended and I’d like to know why, I don’t recall doing anything wrong: I don’t remember doing anything that I shouldn’t have been doing and I would like to know why I have been suspended. I can’t even tell my friends why I can’t speak to them because I was banned...
  10. Account Suspended when I didn't do anything wrong!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspended when I didn't do anything wrong!: My account was suspended due to the following reason: This account engaged in harassment, abuse, or threats towards other players. This activity may include written or verbal abuse, griefing or...