Account / XBL

Discus and support Account / XBL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi i was console banned i got a new xbox and a new account but it said my old account is still being used so i am thinking i was hacked my GT is Pow X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImplicitCone79, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Account / XBL

hi i was console banned i got a new xbox and a new account but it said my old account is still being used so i am thinking i was hacked my GT is Pow X Clyde , why does it say my account was on but sometimes it says 5 minutes off and counts up then it will
    come back on , it makes no since

:)

ImplicitCone79, Aug 30, 2014
  2. Xbox One home screen question

Set up a XBL account, if you don't have one, see if that helps :smashin:

stellamandude, Aug 30, 2014
  3. zt1903
    zt1903 Guest
    Live Account over 360 and Xbox One

Doesn't this work exactly the same way as PSN. It isn't your Xbox that has an account it is YOU the gamer have an XBL account.

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on your XB360 and it works.

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on another XB360 and it works

YOU log into YOUR ACCOUNT on XB1 and it works.

zt1903, Aug 30, 2014
  4. Account / XBL

LoH IronMedic, Aug 31, 2014
  5. S1R Galahad Win User

Disconnecting my Xbox Live Account from my Origin Account

I was wondering if there was any way to disconnect the Origin account from the XBL account, using the XBL account; any suggestions?
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Buying points with a suspended account

When an account is permanently banned from XBL it is no longer allowed to access XBL, that would include the Marketplace. If you want to be able to download any content from XBL you will have to create a new account.
  7. WPAK Win User

XBL account.

Hi there,

when trying to redownload the profile, be sure to check if there are no 'corrupt' profiles present if there are any please delete those. The seconds step is to clear the console cache 3x and restart the console.

After that try to download the profile again.

You can't bypass the 30 days wait time, but as far as I know you might still be able to download the profile.

let us know the results
  8. bowski477 Win User

XBL Account

Not being able to earn the GS back is part of the punishment of modifying your gamerscore. Your account is your responsibility at all times.
  9. LoH IronMedic Win User

Account / XBL

Thema:

Account / XBL

1. Account / XBL - Similar Threads - Account XBL

2. Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?: I've been trying for months to get something done about this account in particular. Why does Microsoft allow people to harass and further stigmatize people with autism? I have found an excessive...
  3. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...
  4. Xbox One S Account Randomly being signed out and disconnecting from XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Account Randomly being signed out and disconnecting from XBL: Since a few days ago I have been having problems playing online games on my Xbox. Randomly I keep losing connection to XBL and sometimes my account also gets signed out. I dont lose connection to...
  5. XBL account on a different email account

in XBoX on Windows
    XBL account on a different email account: Mornings all! So, here's the situation: GT on alt email Main email = no GT (but signing into xbox.com created one without my choice) I need a solution to rejoin the two back again so that my...
  6. Trouble running two XB1S consoles with 1 XBL Gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble running two XB1S consoles with 1 XBL Gold account: Just bought a second XB1S console, let's call this Con2. The original, Con1 has 5 profiles on it, mine with XBL Gold, wife and three kids. Has about 5 downloaded games on it, rest of our games are...
  7. XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account: As title says, I never received any funds on my Microsoft acct despite the fact that I'm a member for years and actively participating in program, is there a way for me to get help please?...
  8. Three consoles, three XBL accounts, three game copies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Three consoles, three XBL accounts, three game copies: I've gotten varying answers from MS Chat sessions. Looking for clarification. Multiple gamers in my family. Currently have two Xbox's, two XBLive accounts, and two copies of Destiny 2. I had...
  9. Bought XBL Gold credit for wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought XBL Gold credit for wrong account: I bought 3 months XBL Gold sub yesterday, but for an account which is no longer used. How can I get the sub applied to the correct account? 825b2490-920d-4b1c-a133-d19e1b422374
  10. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...