Account Xbox One S issues

Discus and support Account Xbox One S issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just trying to sign into my account on my xbox one S to play Star Wars Battlefront II and this code came up (0x80131904) saying it couldn't sign in. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by enricoanzelmo, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Account Xbox One S issues

Just trying to sign into my account on my xbox one S to play Star Wars Battlefront II and this code came up (0x80131904) saying it couldn't sign in.

I have restarted the Xbox but there aren’t changes.

:)

enricoanzelmo, Mar 29, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Multiple Xbox Ones

Yes, you can use both consoles at the same time, with out any issues, as long as different accounts are being used, for example, you use your account on your Xbox One S, and your kids use theirs on the Xbox One S.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox]

4. enricoanzelmo Win User

Thanks.

the problem is solved automatically.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. If the issue persists Simply Troubleshoot a bit, As stated above try signing into your account through
    www.account.xbox.com to see if the account could be the problem.

If you have any further questions for us also feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Enricoanzelmo,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you able to sign in online? if you haven't already, try signing into
    Xbox.com. Let us know if you get an error code or message from there.

Are there any other accounts on your Xbox? If so, are they able to sign in?
Thema:

1. Account Xbox One S issues - Similar Threads - Account issues

2. Parent / Child account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent / Child account issue: My son's Xbox screen time is way beyond out of control, so I attempted to put Parental Controls in to effect. Looked straight forward, so I turned it on for him (I see both my kids in my account...
  3. “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue: Hello, I used my xbox 360 minecraft’s disc when connecting to my user (main) and it worked but when my brother trues to open the game with his user it says the error above ... Can he play when he...
  4. Account/Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account/Connection Issue: Hi, this post is most definitely going to be everywhere because im not sure what is going on. So first things first i play off a hotspot which runs and updates my games and parties on Xbox One...
  5. Minecraft or Microsoft Account Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft or Microsoft Account Issues: My issue is this, I have 2 accounts, because of a glitch that kicked me out of an old one. I got it back, but, I want to change my username by making a new account, AKA: not paying the money. I’d...
  6. Microsoft account issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account issues: Hello, I've been having an issue with my microsoft account. Every day in the past month, my account has been getting locked every single day for no reason at all. It keeps saying they have...
  7. Minecraft/Microsoft account logout issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft/Microsoft account logout issue: I Have an issue. Every time I try to invite friends on Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition, I am greeted with the message "Oops ! Your Microsoft account was disconnected to invite more players,...
  8. Xbox Profile/Account issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile/Account issues.: I have the first generation Xbox One. I received it as a Christmas present in 2015. Manufacturer date of September 14, 2015. I have been through all troubleshooting with tech support. My cases...
  9. Account issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account issues: [img] says signed in then stays here just spinning then says code 80072741 any help would be great thank you 02f84057-7c38-4ce4-b289-631a475e2ff3
  10. Family account issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account issues: I was in a Xbox family for a few years, but I am no longer a child. I would like to upload a custom profile picture, but it still says I have a child account, even though I went through and...