Account Xbox One S issues

Discus and support Account Xbox One S issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just trying to sign into my account on my xbox one S to play Star Wars Battlefront II and this code came up (0x80131904) saying it couldn't sign in. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by enricoanzelmo, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Account Xbox One S issues

Just trying to sign into my account on my xbox one S to play Star Wars Battlefront II and this code came up (0x80131904) saying it couldn't sign in.

I have restarted the Xbox but there aren’t changes.

:)

enricoanzelmo, Mar 29, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Multiple Xbox Ones

Yes, you can use both consoles at the same time, with out any issues, as long as different accounts are being used, for example, you use your account on your Xbox One S, and your kids use theirs on the Xbox One S.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox]

4. enricoanzelmo Win User

Thanks.

the problem is solved automatically.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. If the issue persists Simply Troubleshoot a bit, As stated above try signing into your account through
    www.account.xbox.com to see if the account could be the problem.

If you have any further questions for us also feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Enricoanzelmo,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you able to sign in online? if you haven't already, try signing into
    Xbox.com. Let us know if you get an error code or message from there.

Are there any other accounts on your Xbox? If so, are they able to sign in?
Thema:

1. Account Xbox One S issues - Similar Threads - Account issues

2. Having some issues with getting onto my account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having some issues with getting onto my account...: So, the story is, I was going to get on my Xbox earlier today, around noon or so. As soon as I get on, I'm greeted with my home page, on my account, until a split second later, I'm signed out. The...
  3. Account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue: Account Issues Hi. Today I tried to play normally and when I tried to log in to my account it was loading infinitely. Previously I did not change my password or anything similar. It didn't help me...
  4. Account Issues. I can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Issues. I can't login: Hi. Today I tried to play normally and when I tried to log in to my account it was loading infinitely. Previously I did not change my password or anything similar. It didn't help me to restart the...
  5. Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0

in XboX Insiders
    Issues linking Spotify Account using facebook login - Game Bar 3.33.18003.0: [IMG] submitted by /u/TechLordDeluxe [link] [comments]
  6. Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemi di accesso account [Translate] Account sign-in issues: Buongiorno. Vorrei accedere al mio vecchio account Microsoft (la vecchia mail non esiste più). Mio figlio accede alla sua Xbox One con la vecchia mail, ma non si riesce ad accedere all'account dal...
  7. Account Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Issue: This started when I tried joining a friends minecraft world on P.E. Everything was locked in terms of access to multiplayer, something along the line of "you cant play multiplayer because of how...
  8. Game issue associated with account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game issue associated with account problem: Dear Community, I would like to change my privacy and online safety settings but I do not have access to them because a password is required.Even though I have one I can not log in because I must...
  9. My Old Xbox Account Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Old Xbox Account Issues: I need my old xbox 360 account under the name DUCKYxASSASS1N to be removed, I was banned, so I don't have access, or an xbox one, but it's causing issues with other websites unlinking the account...
  10. Account Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Issues: Not a very tech savvy person, I think my xbox account has been hacked. I have reset the password, but when I look into my profile, I see another profile name also created in addition to mine and...