Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't visit my profile and I can't change the privacy setting. How can I check which account is my parental account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deadly Blossom_5, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Account

I can't visit my profile and I can't change the privacy setting. How can I check which account is my parental account

:)

Deadly Blossom_5, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Adding Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Account: Initially I had a problem where my Xbox One S that ive had for over a year decided it couldnt sign into my account. So the remedy i decided to try after consilting forums was to delete the account...
  3. Transferring a game i just bought from one account to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring a game i just bought from one account to another.: I have two Microsoft accounts, one I use for work, one I use for gaming. I just accidentally bought a game on my work account and would like to transfer it to my gaming account. The game was...
  4. Xbox account privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account privacy settings: For some reason i cannot change my privacy settings on my main account. I have checked my family settings and it says i am not part of a family to my knowledge. But also whenever i click on my...
  5. Help with setting up account for son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with setting up account for son: The main primary xbox account (inc live membership) is my personal email address. My son has the xbox no one else plays on this, please can someone advise me if I change the email address from...
  6. Gametag transfer to a different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gametag transfer to a different microsoft account: Microsoft does not give you the ability to transfer your gametag from one Microsoft account to another. This may be useful for example when your child grows up and they want to use their own...
  7. Clôturer un compte [Edit - Translation] - To close an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clôturer un compte [Edit - Translation] - To close an account: Bonjour . Je me suis fait voler ma console Le problème c'est que .. C'est fumiers jouent sur mon compte et ca me déconnecte a chaque fois . Ma question : Es que je peux clôturer Ce compte ,...
  8. Adding money to child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding money to child account: hi my child account is showing USD however it should be GBP as we are in the UK how do I change to correct currency? my account and my other childs account show correctly as GBP....
  9. Home Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Account: I have an issue with my XBOX. Once, my friend moved to my XBOX his account and made it home xbox account and i could see and play all his games. After that, he moved it again and i deleted his...
  10. Fraudulent / Illegal Digital purchases on my sons account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fraudulent / Illegal Digital purchases on my sons account: My sons account was compromised somehow. The following purchases were made. Due to them being digital how do I go about seeking redress. THIS USER: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Is...