Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently started to use Xbox my pc. But everything is unavailable because of privacy settings. I don't know what my Xbox parent account is and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deadly Blossom_5, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Account

I recently started to use Xbox my pc. But everything is unavailable because of privacy settings. I don't know what my Xbox parent account is and I can't change anything.

:)

Deadly Blossom_5, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account: I have tried through both the website and the console to upgrade my child's Xbox Live membership to an XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but it says it can't be done and they need to ask a parent. But as a...
  3. Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due subscription payment with Microsoft account balance: I want to pay for a due subscription of game pass and i have a Microsoft account balance 12$ enough to pay for the subscription fee which is 9.9$ but xbox live is still asking me to proceed with...
  4. Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account: Hello, I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with which I've purchased and use several...
  5. Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store: So, I’ve lost all the games I have bought on the Microsoft store. Furthermore I have also lost my Xbox console companion account where I had all the games stored. All this happened after resetting...
  6. conta hackeada [Hacked account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conta hackeada [Hacked account]: ol, ontem recebi um e-mail de uma compra que não havia realizado, tal compra foi feita pela minha conta e pelo cartão do meu pai que havia sido cadastrado pra assinatura da gold+game pass gostaria...
  7. Lost account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account: My son lost his account somehow when trying to fix a connection problem. Well, we are not sure how to recover it because he failed to write down any info. (User, email, password, ect.) The only...
  8. Different Charges on Multiple Accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different Charges on Multiple Accounts?: So I removed a card from billing info making it impossible for the card to be charged right? My friend buys Battlefield 4 Premium with HIS card and it says in purchase history that the card was...
  9. Problem with account and game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with account and game: Hello, I will describe my problem with a series of steps: 1. I bought the Xbox One that came with a free license key for Minecraft. 2. I installed Minecraft on the Xbox from the Microsoft Store...
  10. Fusionner 2 comptes xbox one (Merge 2 xbox one accounts)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fusionner 2 comptes xbox one (Merge 2 xbox one accounts): Bonjour, Lors de la mise en route de la Xbox One, j'ai utilisé un compte microsoft que j'avait auparavant sur Xbox 360, lié une adresse Free. Depuis, je n'ai plus accès cette boîte mail, et...