Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently started to use Xbox my pc. But everything is unavailable because of privacy settings. I don't know what my Xbox parent account is and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deadly Blossom_5, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Account

I recently started to use Xbox my pc. But everything is unavailable because of privacy settings. I don't know what my Xbox parent account is and I can't change anything.

:)

Deadly Blossom_5, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.: Hey all, I've recently had to update the security information associated with my microsoft account. As a result I am now blocked from signing into my xbox live account for a month. This is my...
  3. Xbox Live on Two Accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live on Two Accounts?: Hey everyone! Sorry for the separate question but my friend and I are trying to play a game, but whenever I log onto the account on my Xbox on the game it says it doesn't work. It says:...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem: Hi, I've played this game for a few years now on my PC (win 8.1) and collected 226 stars. 2 days ago, I decided to try it on my phone (android 8.0.0). When I logged in with my account, it synced...
  5. charges on my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    charges on my account: my account is being charge and I didn't authorize it. thank s 2019 Microsoft* POSREC 035352 Microsoft*Xbox 2012 msbill.info WA 041619 174100 Apr 16 2019 Microsoft* POSREC 035352 Microsoft*Xbox...
  6. Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts: my question is: can I transfer the purchases I have made in my account to another? why I almost do not use this account in xbox360 138921fb-4eb7-4a17-b203-c3480d16e9d5
  7. Account Recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Recovery: Basically, I lost my account several years ago and since then it's been haunting me. The gamertag (only part of the account I remember) was A1phanoob. With this information I need to find a way to...
  8. Compte suspendu [Translate] Suspended account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compte suspendu [Translate] Suspended account: Mon compte a été suspendu temporairement je veux que il soit débloqué E-mail de compte suspendu : [Personal Info removed by Mod] [Translate by Mod] My account was temporarily suspended I...
  9. Signing in with new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in with new account: I know that this sounds very basic but I am new to Xbox. I have an Xbox one X. How do I sign out of my account and sign in with a new account? 6d525c09-11c2-4a69-bf1f-f8b6660de72c
  10. Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another: Is it possible to pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another? Indeed, when buying my Xbox I created a microsoft address, however I would like to use my main email address without...