account

Discus and support account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Mám otázku v noci jsem přišel sms, že moje e-mailová adresa se změnila na jinou, a pak přišel další sms, že i telefonní číslo se změnilo, může někdo... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LukášPantauer, May 6, 2019.

1. account

Mám otázku v noci jsem přišel sms, že moje e-mailová adresa se změnila na jinou, a pak přišel další sms, že i telefonní číslo se změnilo, může někdo prosím odpovědět někdo, kdo má tuto zkušenost?
    Nemohu se přihlásit k tomuto účtu kvůli změně e-mailové adresy čísla a pravděpodobně hesla díky za odpověď.

:)

LukášPantauer, May 6, 2019
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

account

1. account - Similar Threads - account

2. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft: Its been weeks since I've been able to get into Minecraft online or access the marketplace. How convenient that I was denied access after I paid for my membership, skins and packs. Heads need to...
  3. Voluntary account suspension.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voluntary account suspension.: Is there a way I can voluntarily suspend access to my xbox live account and console for a set length of time? I was told to do this by my psychologist because my behavior on the console is...
  4. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  5. XBOXアカウント復元について [Translation - XBOX account recovery]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXアカウント復元について [Translation - XBOX account recovery]: 数年前に使っていたXbox360を起動したところ、以前のこともありパスワードを忘れてしまいました。メールアドレスも以前使っていた携帯のアドレスでメール自体も無効であります。 アカウント復元を試みて使えるメールアドレスへ復元の依 を何度も行いましたが復元に至りません、ゲーマータグとその時のマイクロソフトアカウント(メールアドレス名)はわかっているので、復元をお願いしたいです。...
  6. Changing aliases has locked me out of my Xbox Game Pass PC account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing aliases has locked me out of my Xbox Game Pass PC account: I have recently added the outlook.com version of my email to my aliases and made that my primary alias (my old email was a hotmail account) This has not been a problem for anything else Microsoft...
  7. How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change Microsoft account associated with Xbox profile (?): How do I go about changing my Microsoft account that's currently associated with my Xbox account to a different one? I'm aware of the "aliases" thing that you can do, but that doesn't work for...
  8. Give me my gold account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Give me my gold account back: I only took game pass because you forced me to use it to play Gears 5 though I already payed 69.99 euro for the game. So I got rid of it once I did not need it anymore and now my xbox gold...
  9. Extra Account Customization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extra Account Customization: Why don’t we have more options to customize our xbox accounts? Such as a custom color option for the dashboard or profile so we are not stuck choosing from the basic color options! Along with the...
  10. Unable to access second account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access second account: For the last month i have been unable to access account.have tried reseting password and have also tried to recover account on three different devices using three different browsers.Phone support...